- British PM Theresa May says she'll resign on June 7
- Prime Minister Theresa May says she will step down on June 7, succumbing to calls in her governing Conservative Party to make way for a new leader to try to break an impasse over Britain's departure from the European Union.
- More climbers die on 'extremely crowded' slopes of Mount Everest
- Three Indian climbers and an American have died while descending the crowded slopes of Mount Everest, officials say.
- 'They failed me': How the promise of retraining U.S. coal miners came up empty
- A program touted as an economic saviour for Appalachian coal country turned out to be riddled with problems and now faces a lawsuit from former students. One ex-student and employee says Mined Minds came to the region making promises like a soapbox preacher and failed to deliver.