- Analysis 'She's a phenomenon': Climate activist Greta Thunberg sailing into stiff winds in U.S.
- Teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg is both humble and keenly aware of the powerful pulpit she occupies, but the 16-year-old from Sweden could run into fresh opposition from climate doubters when she arrives in the United States.
- Updated Teachers in Hong Kong march to 'protect our students' as weekend of protests begins
- Thousands of schoolteachers marched to the official residence of Hong Kong's leader on Saturday to show support for the protesters, who have taken to the streets since early June and include many students.
- Medical examiner rules Epstein's prison death a suicide by hanging
- The New York City medical examiner ruled Jeffrey Epstein's death a suicide on Friday, confirming after nearly a week of speculation that the financier hanged himself in his jail cell.