- American Civil Liberties Union sues Trump administration over police action against protesters
- The American Civil Liberties Union sued the Trump administration Thursday, alleging officials violated the civil rights of protesters who were forcefully removed from a park near the White House.
- George Floyd mourned and celebrated at Minneapolis memorial
- The first of three memorial gatherings for George Floyd was held Thursday in Minneapolis, to mourn the man whose death has empowered a national movement to call for change in policing methods and a national dialogue on race.
- THE LATEST Coronavirus: What's happening around the world Thursday
- An international summit raised billions of dollars to immunize children in developing countries as experts wrestled with the question of how any potential vaccine against the coronavirus might be distributed globally — and fairly. Read on for a look at what's happening around the world Thursday.