- U.S. House delivers article of impeachment against Trump to Senate, triggering trial
- Democrats marched the impeachment case against former president Donald Trump to the U.S. Senate Monday night for the start of his historic trial.
- New Indian police fire tear gas in clash with farmers in Republic Day protests
- Indian farmers protesting against agricultural reforms breached barricades and clashed on Tuesday with police in the capital, who fired tear gas to restrain them, shortly after a convoy of tractors trundled through the city's outskirts.
- Analysis Mass protests in wake of Navalny arrest could signal new political dynamic in Russia
- More than a 100,000 Russians answered the call of imprisoned anti-corruption crusader Alexei Navalny to take to the streets over the weekend. The scope of the unrest suggests opposition to President Vladimir Putin is on the rise, writes Chris Brown.