- Garneau won't rule out invoking Emergencies Act to limit pandemic travel
- Former Maple Leafs captain George Armstrong dead at 90
- Former Toronto Maple Leafs captain George Armstrong has died. He was 90.
- New Privy Council Office to advise PM this week on selecting new governor general, LeBlanc says
- The Privy Council Office will be giving Prime Minister Justin Trudeau advice this week on selecting a new governor general after Julie Payette resigned amid a scathing report into harassment and a toxic work environment at Rideau Hall.
- Face tattoos give Indigenous woman a chance to reclaim traditional form of self-expression
- Tattoos are popular for people of all ages and genders — even on the face — but for Indigenous women, it's not about being trendy. It's about reclaiming a traditional form of self-expression.
- Rows of white crosses in downtown Sudbury, Ont., honour those lost to opioid crisis
- What has become a haunting memorial in downtown Sudbury, Ont., started with a single white wooden cross erected by a grieving mother in October, at the spot where her 22-year-old son had died of an opioid overdose. A few months later, there are now more than 150 wooden crosses at the site, each bearing the name of someone else — another life lost to the opioid crisis.