- Tonga volcano triggered record-breaking lightning and a never-before-seen tsunami
- The explosive eruption of the Hunga Tonga-Hunga Ha'apai volcano triggered a shock wave felt around the world — and showed off the power of the planet.
- Roberta Bondar reflects on space flight, nature and the cake she almost didn't have
- On January 22, 1992, Dr. Roberta Bondar blasted off on the space shuttle Discovery, becoming the first Canadian woman in space. Since then, she has become a renowned nature photographer and an inspiration to a new generation of Canadian astronauts.
- What on Earth? Geothermal heating co-op shares warmth among Montreal neighbours
- In this week's issue of our environment newsletter, we look at a geothermal heating project that emerged in a Montreal laneway and what might be in store for Canada's nuclear waste.