- Giant predatory worm's ancient fossil burrows discovered
- Millions of years ago, giant worms as long as an adult human with sharp, slicing jaws were terrorizing the ocean, as they do today, recently discovered fossils suggest.
- Biden ready to rejoin Paris Agreement, put the U.S. back on track with climate goals
- Incoming U.S. president Joe Biden will announce America's return to the international Paris Agreement to fight climate change on Wednesday, the centrepiece of a raft of day-one executive orders aimed at restoring U.S. leadership in combating global warming.
- Twitter locks account of Chinese Embassy in U.S. over 'dehumanization' of Uighurs in tweet
- Twitter has locked the account of the Chinese Embassy in the U.S. for a tweet that defended China's policies in the Xinjiang region, which the U.S. social media platform said violated the firm's policy against "dehumanization" of a group of people.