- MEMORIAL CUP Rouyn-Noranda Huskies beat Halifax Mooseheads to win Memorial Cup
- The Rouyn-Noranda Huskies have won the Memorial Cup. The Huskies scored four unanswered goals to rally for a 4-2 win over the host Halifax Mooseheads in the tournament's final.
- MEN'S WORLDS Finland downs Canada to end 7-year gold-medal drought
- Canada had to settle for silver at the men's world hockey championship after a 3-1 loss to Finland in Sunday's gold-medal game at Bratislava, Slovakia. The gold is Finland's first at the tournament since 2011.
- What people are saying about the 1st Raptors NBA Finals appearance
- Many Canadian basketball fans woke up on Sunday wondering if it was all a dream. We can assure you that the Toronto Raptors actually did win Game 6 against the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday night, and they booked the franchise's first-ever spot in the NBA Finals. Here's what people had to say about it.