- New Canada's Mirela Rahneva slides to bronze at skeleton world championships
- Canada's Mirela Rahneva won bronze at the skeleton world championships on Friday in St. Mortiz, Switzerland.
- Preview Competition like none other: Athletes ready to shine at Arctic Winter Games
- A week of the Arctic Winter Games is set to kick-off Sunday in Wood Buffalo, Alta. Athletes, coaches and organizers eagerly anticipate the unique contests of strength, skill and endurance.
- Djokovic defeats Paul, set to face Tsitsipas in Australian Open men's final
- Novak Djokovic put aside some shaky play in the early going and took over his Australian Open semifinal against unseeded American Tommy Paul on Friday, winning 7-5, 6-1, 6-2 to close in on a 10th championship at Melbourne Park and 22nd Grand Slam title overall.