- NHL players will likely have to pay for lost revenues, commissioner Bettman warns
- NHL commissioner Gary Bettman warned players Wednesday they are likely going to have to pay one way or another to make up for the league's projected lost revenue whenever the 2020-21 season gets underway.
- The Buzzer The NBA has returned, but the NHL is behind
- CBC Sports' daily newsletter takes a look at the NBA's plans for its upcoming season, while we await confirmation of the NHL's start date.
- QMJHL calls off games until January due to pandemic-related issues
- The Quebec Major Junior Hockey League says it will not hold any games until early January because of COVID-19 issues.
- Video I was in net for...The Easter Epic
- In episode 6 of our new series, Rob Pizzo speaks to former Washington Capitals goalie Bob Mason about the longest Game 7 in NHL history, and the Pat LaFontaine goal that finally ended it.
- Video NHL's first Black player Willie O'Ree on how the game has changed
- The National's Ian Hanomansing talks to hockey trailblazer Willie O'Ree about breaking the NHL colour-barrier, how far things have come since then and how far there is still to go.
- The Buzzer Hockey's lacrosse move is here to stay
- CBC Sports' daily newsletter examines the evolution of hockey's lacrosse move, made famous by University of Michigan player Mike Legg and brought to the NHL by Andrei Svechnikov.
- Hockey Canada shuts down camp, mandates 14-day quarantine after positive tests
- Hockey Canada has temporarily shut down national junior team selection camp following the confirmation of two positive COVID-19 tests among players.
- Video I was in net for...The Michigan goal
- In episode 5 of our new series, Rob Pizzo speaks to former Minnesota Golden Gopher goalie Steve DeBus about the infamous Mike Legg lacrosse goal in the 1996 NCAA Tournament.
- Sasakamoose remembered as pioneer who paved the way for Indigenous hockey players
- Tributes are pouring in for Fred Sasakamoose, who died Tuesday at age 86 after being hospitalized with COVID-19.
- NHL legend Reggie Leach pays tribute to Fred Sasakamoose
- An NHL legend from Manitoba is honouring an NHL trailblazer from Saskatchewan and the path he cleared for First Nations people dreaming of the big league.