- Recap Oilers shelled by Golden Knights as downward slide continues
- Jonathan Marchessault had two goals and an assist to help the Vegas Golden Knights beat the Edmonton Oilers 6-3 on Sunday night. Connor McDavid, Alex Chiasson and Leon Draisaitl scored for Edmonton. The Oilers are 9-10-1 after dropping six of seven.
- Recap Flames use furious comeback to top Oilers in feisty Battle of Alberta
- Elias Lindholm scored twice including the game-winner on Saturday night as the Calgary Flames took over top spot in the Pacific Division with a 4-2 comeback victory over the Edmonton Oilers.
- NHL concussion settlement won't stop Bernie Nicholls' worries over his memory loss
- The former hockey all-star says that he suffers from dizziness and memory loss as a result of multiple head injuries sustained during his time as an NHL player.
- Video Hip Check: Things are getting nasty over in Alberta
- The long anticipated 'Battle of Alberta' features 11 penalties in the first period
- Video Erik Karlsson scores first as a San Jose Shark
- Erik Karlsson opened up the scoring on Saturday against the St. Louis Blues to score his first career marker as a San Jose Shark.
- Recap Senators pounce on Penguins early in dominant victory
- Mark Stone and Matt Duchene had two goals apiece to lead the Ottawa Senators to a 6-4 win over the struggling Pittsburgh Penguins Saturday night.
- Recap Drouin's late goal lifts Habs over Canucks
- Jonathan Drouin's late-game power-play goal led the Montreal Canadiens to a 3-2 victory over the Vancouver Canucks Saturday.
- Hockey Night in Canada podcast: Jayna Hefford, Brian Burke on everything Hall of Fame
- In this week's episode of the Hockey Night in Canada podcast we take a look at the 2018 HHOF induction class. Rob is joined by Jayna Hefford, while Sophia Jurksztowicz chats with HHOF selection committee member Brian Burke in this week's edition of Ice Level.
- Bruins' Zdeno Chara out at least 4 weeks with knee injury
- Boston Bruins captain Zdeno Chara sustained injury to his left knee and will be re-evaluated in approximately four weeks, the team announced on Saturday.
- Recap Jets fall in lengthy shootout after defensive struggle with Sabres
- Conor Sheary scored in the seventh round of the shootout as the Buffalo Sabres edged the Winnipeg Jets 2-1 on Friday for their fourth straight victory.