- MEN'S WORLDS Matt Murray leads Canada to gold-medal game against Finland
- Mark Stone scored his tournament-leading eighth goal and Matt Murray made 40 saves as Canada downed the Czech Republic 5-1 on Saturday to advance to the gold-medal game at the world hockey championship in Bratislava, Slovakia.
- MEMORIAL CUP 5 storylines for Huskies-Mooseheads final on Sunday
- The Canadian Hockey League has gone from 60 teams to the final two, with the host Halifax Mooseheads facing the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League champion Rouyn-Noranda Huskies in Sunday's Memorial Cup final at 7 p.m. ET.
- Hockey Night in Canada podcast: Stanley Cup preview
- And then there were two. The quest for Lord Stanley is down to just two teams. The Boston Bruins will face off against the St. Louis Blues in a rematch of the 1970 Stanley Cup final. On this episode of the Hockey Night In Canada podcast, we get you set with a Stanley Cup preview.
- Erik Karlsson thanks Sharks fans in seeming farewell to San Jose
- The Sharks' defenceman tweeted his thanks to the team and Northern Californians on Friday but made no mention of a return. He will become a free agent when the Stanley Cup Final is over.
- Analysis Stanley Cup coaches making most of 2nd chances behind bench
- Every day, Boston Bruins head coach Bruce Cassidy and St. Louis Blues counterpart Craig Berube report to the rink feeling fortuitous. After their first-opportunity flameouts as head coaches, the two Stanley Cup bench bosses have made the most of their second chances at running a big-league bench.
- 90-year-old Nova Scotian talks about playing in 2 Memorial Cups
- For Harold (Red) Conrad, watching the Halifax Mooseheads play at the Memorial Cup is bringing back memories of when he suited up for the Halifax St. Mary's Juniors and played in the national tournament in 1947 and 1948.
- MEN'S WORLDS Canada advances to semis with dramatic OT win over Switzerland
- Mark Stone scored in overtime to give Canada a dramatic 3-2 win over Switzerland in the quarter-finals at the world hockey championship in Kosice, Slovakia, on Thursday. Canada's Damon Severson tied it with 0.4 seconds left in regulation on a goal that was confirmed by video review.
- Senators name Leafs assistant coach D.J. Smith new bench boss
- The Ottawa Senators have turned to the Toronto Maple Leafs for their new head coach.
- Video 9 current NHLers who have played the most games without a Stanley Cup...in 90 seconds
- Joe Thornton will have to wait another year for a chance at Lord Stanley, but Rob Pizzo looks at 8 other players who are still in search of their first ring.
- Leafs add Paul McFarland to coaching staff as D.J. Smith takes over Sens bench
- The Toronto Maple Leafs have hired former Florida Panthers assistant coach Paul McFarland for the same role on head coach Mike Babcock's staff. McFarland replaces D.J. Smith, who was named head coach of the Ottawa Senators on Thursday.