- Liberal government looks to extend Commons hours with time running out to pass key bills
- The federal Liberal government will ask MPs to extend sitting hours in the House of Commons for the rest of the parliamentary session — the last before a fall election — to pass a lengthy list of government bills in relatively short order.
- New Steel yourself, Canada: Tariff deal falls short of 'a full lift'
- The agreement to end steel and aluminum tariffs points to where the Trump administration's protectionism may head next - and it's not really a return to a North American free trade zone for steel and aluminum products.
- Analysis Scheer steps back from his deficit promise — and denies Trudeau a weapon
- It's far too soon to measure Justin Trudeau's political legacy, but he's managed at least one truly remarkable achievement: he has persuaded the Conservative Party to admit that balancing the federal budget in a hurry is not absolutely necessary.