- Ottawa opens door to First Nations fisheries authority
- Fisheries and Oceans Minister Bernadette Jordan said today the federal government is open to the creation of a First Nations fisheries authority, if that's the direction Mi'kmaw chiefs want to take.
- RCMP reverses mask policy for bearded officers
- The RCMP has reversed its policy on mask-wearing after being accused of discrimination over the rule, which saw bearded Mounties — including Sikh and Muslim officers — reassigned to desk duty.
- Liberal government to spend $10B on infrastructure to fuel pandemic economic recovery
- The Liberal government today promised to spend $10 billion on infrastructure initiatives such as broadband, clean energy and agricultural projects — part of a plan to boost growth and create one million jobs after the pandemic pummelled the economy.