- Analysis Singh's NDP could gain a little — and lose a lot — in a spring election
- The NDP has seen its support increase in national polls for several reasons. Some are promising for the party, but others suggest the gains are not quite what they seem.
- Thousands of businesses still waiting on loans months after government promised to help, says business group
- Five months after the Liberal government announced more support for cash-strapped small businesses in the form of government-backed loans, tens of thousands of business owners still haven’t been able to access that help, says one prominent business group.
- Canada seeks green energy exemption from Biden's Buy American policies
- With the prospect of a blanket exemption from Buy American policies now looking unlikely, Canada is seeking a deal that would allow Canadian firms to take part in the Biden administration’s green energy push, said Canada’s chief trade negotiator.