- Trudeau says government not planning new law to curb protests targeting politicians
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says his government has no plans to expand a law protecting health care workers and patients from aggressive protests to cover politicians.
- His influence was 'everything': Canadians mourn loss of fashion titan André Leon Talley
- André Leon Talley, a vibrant presence in the American fashion scene and former editor-at-large of U.S. Vogue, has died at 73. Canadians from the arts and fashion worlds mourn the style icon and reflect on his legacy.
- Canada's inflation rate rises to new 30-year high of 4.8%
- The Consumer Price Index increased at an annual pace of 4.8 per cent in December, as sharply higher prices for food led to the cost of living going up at its fastest rate since 1991.