- Police recover 2 more bodies from St. Lawrence River near Ontario-Quebec border
- Authorities now say eight people have died, including a child and an infant, after their bodies were found in the St. Lawrence River near the Ontario-Quebec border. Police believe they were trying to enter the U.S. illegally.
- B.C. mulling provincial regulations on short-term rental apps like Airbnb
- After Quebec promised to introduce provincewide regulations on the short-term rental app Airbnb, the B.C. government says it has been working on legislation of its own.
- Lisa Banfield's lawyer praises commission report for calling out victim-blaming, RCMP exploitation
- When lawyer Jessica Zita opened the Mass Casualty Commission’s final report this week, she says she felt deeply moved by the focus on gender-based violence and specifically how her client Lisa Banfield has been mistreated.