- Analysis Alberta braces for Biden's Keystone XL decision
- If Joe Biden cancels Keystone XL's U.S. permit in one of his first acts as president, it would be a blow for the province of Alberta and the energy sector, but the size of the hit remains one of many questions.
- Unifor members approve pact that will see GM invest $1B in CAMI plant
- Unifor members have voted to approve General Motors Canada's plan to invest $1 billion in an electric vehicle plant in southern Ontario.
- Updated Canada clears Boeing 737 Max for flight nearly 2 years after global grounding
- Boeing's 737 Max has been approved to fly again in Canadian skies starting Wednesday, ending a 22-month grounding following a pair of fatal overseas crashes that cost 346 people their lives and did serious damage to the company's reputation.