Information during COVID-19
As we all cope with the unprecendented challenges brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, CBC Business & Rights is here to provide you with as much information as we can during these uncertain and difficult times.
Here are a few links that may help you during our current situation. We will update the list as we receive new information and are happy to include resources you'd like to share with us.
And of course, we are always happy to hear from you, so please feel free to reach out with any other questions you may have by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Government of Canada - Support for Businesses during COVID-19
- Support for Canadian artists and freelancers - Here's where Canadian artists and freelancers can find help during COVID-19 shutdowns
- CBC/Radio-Canada and Canada Council for the Arts announce "Digital Originals" funding initative - a limited-time funding initative to help artists, groups, and art organizations pivot their work to online audiences during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Canada Media Fund - COVID-19 Information Hub for Canada's Screen Based Industries including an Assistance Programs Directory that will be updated throughout the COVID-19 crisis
- Documentary Organization of Canada - COVID-19 Resources - a compilation of online resources from government agencies, non-profit organizations and broadcasters
- CBC News - Financial Help for Canadians Affected by COVID-19
- COVID-19 Emergency Relief Funds - CMF Allocation