Thea Lim is a Singaporean-Canadian novelist and short story writer. She was the nonfiction editor for the Gulf Coast. Over the years, she has received artists' grants from the Canada Council for the Arts and the Ontario Arts Council. Her work has been published in various publications, including the Guardian, Salon and Grist.
In 2018, Lim released her debut, a speculative fiction novel entitled An Ocean of Minutes. She also wrote a novella called The Same Woman in 2007.
- How Thea Lim's time travel novel became a story about immigration and displacement
- Scotiabank Giller Prize finalist Thea Lim thinks talent is overrated
- What's the role of fiction in turbulent times? The Scotiabank Giller Prize finalists respond
- The Scotiabank Giller Prize finalists recall how they became writers
- Thea Lim's favourite Canadian book of 2018: Split Tooth by Tanya Tagaq