The Truth About Magic
In his third collection of poems, Atticus takes us on adventure to discover the truth about magic. Through heartbreak and falling in love, looking back and looking inward, he writes about finding ourselves, finding our purpose, and the simple joys of life with grace, wit, and longing. Whether it's drinking wine out of oak barrels, laughing until you cry, dancing in old barns until the sun comes up, or making love on sandy beaches, Atticus reminds us that magic is everywhere — we simply have to look for it. (St. Martin's Griffin)
The Truth About Magic is available in Sept. 2019.
Atticus is the anonymous poet of three collections: Love Her Wild, The Dark Between Stars and The Truth About Magic.
- 23 collections of Canadian poetry to watch for this fall
- 5 books that are life for Instagram poet Atticus
- Atticus the poet has over one million followers on Instagram. What inspires his poetry?
- Why Atticus the poet loves F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby
- Instagram's most famous poet gets deeply personal and answers your questions
- Poets of Instagram inject new life, fresh voices into poetry genre