Rupi Kaur is a bestselling poet from Brampton, Ont.
Originally from Brampton, Ont., poet Rupi Kaur rose to prominence on Instagram, where she shares her poetry and simple line illustrations with more than 4 million followers.
She has published three books of poetry, milk and honey, the sun and her flowers and home body, all of which landed on the New York Times bestseller list. Kaur's poetry explores the emotional depths of love, trauma, identity and feminism with concision and sincerity.
Her new book of guided poetry writing exercises, Healing Through Words, will be published in September 2022.
- Young readers suffer when books are banned, says Canadian poet Rupi Kaur
- When COVID-19 hit, bestselling poet Rupi Kaur had writer's block — so she started teaching on Instagram
- Rupi Kaur on poetry, success & hosting the Giller Prize
- How Rupi Kaur pushed through writer's block to create her second collection of poems
- The top 10 bestselling Canadian books of 2018
- 100 writers in Canada you need to know now
- Rupi Kaur and Shelagh Rogers share some of their favourite books of poetry
- Why Rupi Kaur loves Harry Potter
Books by Rupi Kaur
Interviews with Rupi Kaur