milk and honey
Rupi Kaur's debut collection features poetry, prose and hand-drawn illustrations.
- The top 10 bestselling Canadian books of 2018
- The great Canadian reading list: 150 books to read for Canada 150
- Your ultimate Canadian poetry list: 68 poetry collections recommended by you
milk and honey is a collection of poetry and prose about survival, the experience of violence, abuse, love, loss and femininity.
- Rupi Kaur publishing second poetry collection this fall
- What's the one book all young Canadians should read? 12 teens share their picks
The book is divided into four chapters, and each chapter serves a different purpose, deals with a different pain and heals a different heartache. milk and honey takes readers through a journey of the most bitter moments in life and finds sweetness in them because there is sweetness everywhere if you are just willing to look. (From Simon & Schuster)