An exploration of empathy and unity — featuring Elise Gravel's signature quirky monsters!
Everybody is unique and different. But we are all more similar than we think. Just like you:
Everybody has fears.
Everybody has moments of joy…and moments of sadness.
Everybody makes mistakes…and can fix them.
And, just like you, everybody needs to feel safe and valued.
From beloved children's author Elise Gravel comes a reassuring picture book, perfect for trying times. (From Scholastic Canada)
- 11 Canadian children's books to read on Pink Shirt Day
- 41 Canadian picture books to watch for in fall 2021
- Want to learn how to draw? Here are 5 tips from a celebrated children's illustrator
- Quebec author-illustrator Elise Gravel teaches kids that it's okay to be cranky
- Why this beloved Canadian children's author is giving her work away
- 46 Canadian picture books to watch for in spring 2020
Elise Gravel is a Quebec author and illustrator. She is the author of several books for children, including The Bat, The Worst Book Ever, The Mushroom Fan Club, I Want a Monster! and What Is a Refugee
From the book