Championing Butter Honey Pig Bread by Francesca Ekwuyasi
About Roger Mooking
Roger Mooking is a chef, restaurateur, television host, author and award-winning recording artist. He has earned an international reputation as a chef and entertainer by showcasing his globally inspired vision. Mooking is best known as the host of the long-running and successful grilling and barbecue show Man Fire Food on Food Network Canada and Cooking Channel. He is also the host of Greatest of America on Travel Channel, the host and co-creator of the internationally broadcast television series Everyday Exotic on Cooking Channel, and the co-host of Heat Seekers on Food Network, alongside chef Aarón Sanchez.
The Trinidadian-born, Canadian-raised chef is influenced by his culturally rich family background, his love of people and travel and interest in global flavours to create new culinary experiences.
- Roger Mooking sees food and music as artistic expression
- Roger Mooking thinks Canada Reads will be like 'Reading Rainbow Gladiator'
Interviews with Roger Mooking
- Rosey Edeh champions The Midnight Bargain by C.L. Polk
- Scott Helman champions Two Trees Make a Forest by Jessica J. Lee
- Devery Jacobs champions Jonny Appleseed by Joshua Whitehead
- Paul Sun-Hyung Lee champions Hench by Natalie Zina Walschots
- Roger Mooking champions Butter Honey Pig Bread by Francesca Ekwuyasi