12 books by LGBTQ writers for young readers
June is Pride Month. We've got a dozen book suggestions for the young ones in your life.
June is Pride Month. Encourage your young ones to celebrate by picking up a YA, middle grade or picture book by a LGBTQ writer.
- Promised Land by Chaz Harris and Adam Reynolds
- The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
- The Lotterys Plus One by Emma Donoghue, illustrated by Caroline Hadilaksono
- 10 Things I Can See From Here by Carrie Mac
- A Day of Signs and Wonders by Kit Pearson
- The Goat by Anne Fleming
- Big Bob, Little Bob by James Howe
- The Boy and the Bindi by Vivek Shraya
- The Alphabet Thief by Bill Richardson