12 books by Indigenous women you should read
From poetry to YA, these 12 books by Canadian aboriginal women are amazing reads.
Poetry, novels, short stories, memoir and young adult: These 12 books by Canadian Indigenous women are amazing reads.
- Islands of Decolonial Love by Leanne Betasamosake Simpson
- Birdie by Tracey Lindberg
- Nobody Cries at Bingo by Dawn Dumont
- North End Love Songs by Katherena Vermette
- The Pemmican Eaters by Marilyn Dumont
- The Right to Be Cold by Sheila Watt-Cloutier