- Istanbul airport blasts kill at least 31, death toll expected to rise
- Three suicide bombers opened fire before blowing themselves up in the main international airport in Istanbul on Tuesday, killing at least 31 people and wounding 147, the provincial governor and witnesses said.
- Iceland's shocking success at Euro 2016 the latest surprise upset in sports
- Iceland surprised soccer fans by advancing to the quarter-finals at Euro 2016 on Monday by beating England, known as the "home" of football. In light of that major upset, we present 10 more shocking sports victories.
- Donald Trump's anti-Mexican talk offensive, worrisome, Mexican official says
- Mexico's foreign secretary says everyone should be worried about the kind of anti-immigration sentiment coming out of the United States now, because it shows a lack of respect for countries that are supposed to be allies.
- Final Benghazi report finds no smoking gun pointing to Hillary Clinton
- U.S. House Republicans on Tuesday concluded their $7-million, two-year investigation into the deadly attacks in Benghazi, Libya, with fresh accusations of lethal mistakes by the Obama administration but no smoking gun pointing to wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton, then-secretary of state and now the Democrats' presumptive presidential nominee.
- 3 missing, 1 injured after fiery head-on train collision in Texas
- Three crew members were missing and one was hurt Tuesday after a head-on train collision in the Texas Panhandle that caused several box cars to erupt in flames and led authorities to briefly evacuate the area.