It criss-crossed the country and now, the Olympic Torch is back in B.C.
It spent the night in the small town of Golden where it was met with much celebration.
Curt Petrovich will have more from there on the show.
The flame has been on Canadian soil since the end of October.
By the time it finally arrives in Vancouver for the opening of the 2010 Winter Games 12,000 people will have carried it across the country.
If you have photos from when the flame passed through your city share them with us here.
- Trump broke U.S. law with dealings in Cuba, Newsweek report says
- Another bombshell has landed on Donald Trump's presidential run from Newsweek, which in a story released Thursday alleges the billionaire businessman broke U.S. law by doing business with Cuba.
- CBC IN GREECE Living 'as a big family': Hotel housing project gives refugees a rare sense of hope
- An abandoned Athens hotel that has been transformed into a refugee housing project is a rare bright spot in a crisis where hope is always fleeting, the CBC's Ellen Mauro writes from Greece.
- Updated Deadly commuter train crash in New Jersey a 'tragic accident' video
- Officials in New York and New Jersey say they need more information to determine what caused a commuter train to plow into a rail station at a high rate of speed killing one woman and injuring 108 people.
- Filipino senator fears for her safety over opposition to President Duterte
- Filipino Sen. Leila de Lima says the country's new strongman president Rodrigo Duterte has a “personal vendetta” against her and she fears for her safety.
- Scientists bid farewell to Rosetta spacecraft ahead of Friday's crash landing
- Scientists are saying their final farewells to the Rosetta space probe ahead of its planned crash-landing on a comet.