It criss-crossed the country and now, the Olympic Torch is back in B.C.
It spent the night in the small town of Golden where it was met with much celebration.
Curt Petrovich will have more from there on the show.
The flame has been on Canadian soil since the end of October.
By the time it finally arrives in Vancouver for the opening of the 2010 Winter Games 12,000 people will have carried it across the country.
If you have photos from when the flame passed through your city share them with us here.
- Afghanistan bomb attack outside bank leaves 33 dead
- A suicide bomb blast in Afghanistan's eastern city of Jalalabad killed 33 people and injured more than 100 outside a bank where government workers collect salaries, the city's police chief said on Saturday.
- Australian teens arrested for alleged 'terrorist' plans
- Australian police have arrested five teenagers in Melbourne, the country's second-largest city, over an alleged plot to target police officers.
- Black and missing in America: advocates call for more help video
- When a black American goes missing the story isn't always treated the same by media and police as when a white American disappears, according to the Black and Missing Foundation. The two women who started the organization are determined to level the playing field.
- Nearly 100 migrants arrive in Palermo, Italy
- Nearly 100 migrants arrived in Palermo, Italy on Saturday after being rescued at sea.
- Mike Huckabee to share 2016 presidential plans on May 5
- Former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee says he will tell supporters on May 5 in the hometown he shares with former President Bill Clinton whether or not he will seek the Republican presidential nomination