Tech Geek Heaven
It's one of the most important dates on the true tech geek's calendar.
The 2010 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) kicks off today in Las Vegas.
Every year the biggest companies introduce their new products at the event - and this year is no different.
Pundits are predicting that 3D televisions will be one of the big things to come out of CES 2010.
The success of 3D movies like "Up" and "Avatar" seems to have brought about a new era for entertainment.
But before the show even got underway LG made waves in the world of home entertainment.
Yesterday they unveiled a flat screen TV so thin - it'll give the set you have at home serious body image issues.
Amazon's "Kindle" - a device to read electronic books on - saw huge sales near the end of last year.
So tech gurus say more companies will be introducing E-readers at CES this year as well.
But don't take my word for it...
Peter Nowak is in Las Vegas and will have more on the must-have gadgets of 2010 on the show.
- Updated Scotland independence referendum: Voters line up to decide fate of U.K. video
- On a foggy morning in Edinburgh, voters lined up outside some polling stations even before they opened at 7 a.m. as Scotland votes in a referendum on whether to become an independent state.
- Scotland independence referendum: If Yes side wins, what happens next? video
- The results of today's independence vote in Scotland won't be known until at least Friday, but if the majority of voters choose to separate from the United Kingdom, there will be several key issues the leaders of a newly independent Scotland will need to address right away.
- Updated ISIS-inspired beheading plot foiled in Australia's biggest counterterrorism raids video
- Australia's prime minister says intelligence that Islamic State supporters were planning to carry out a killing to demonstrate its abilities led to counterterrorism raids in Sydney.
- Alex Hennessy captures own armed holdup on GoPro camera
- A Vancouver tourist, who was held up at gunpoint as he bicycled through a Buenos Aires neighbourhood, manages to capture the entire incident on his helmet-mounted camera.
- Video Scotland referendum: What a 'Yes' vote could mean for the rest of the U.K. video
- As Scots cast their ballots today on independence, there are more questions than answers about what a Yes vote could mean for the rest of the United Kingdom, the CBC's Ellen Mauro reports.