Tech Geek Heaven
It's one of the most important dates on the true tech geek's calendar.
The 2010 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) kicks off today in Las Vegas.
Every year the biggest companies introduce their new products at the event - and this year is no different.
Pundits are predicting that 3D televisions will be one of the big things to come out of CES 2010.
The success of 3D movies like "Up" and "Avatar" seems to have brought about a new era for entertainment.
But before the show even got underway LG made waves in the world of home entertainment.
Yesterday they unveiled a flat screen TV so thin - it'll give the set you have at home serious body image issues.
Amazon's "Kindle" - a device to read electronic books on - saw huge sales near the end of last year.
So tech gurus say more companies will be introducing E-readers at CES this year as well.
But don't take my word for it...
Peter Nowak is in Las Vegas and will have more on the must-have gadgets of 2010 on the show.
- CBC IN LONDON After a nightmare attack, the resilience of Londoners resurfaces video
- Just as surely as a lone attacker would eventually evade London’s security services and 24-hour surveillance, London was bound to recover quickly when it did happen. Once the initial horror was over, the resilience that comes with living for years with a severe threat of attack resurfaced.
- Updated U.K. attacker ID'd as Khalid Masood, British-born man once investigated for 'violent extremism' video
- Khalid Masood, 52, has been identified as the man behind the attacks Wednesday in London that left three people dead and many others injured outside Britain's Parliament.
- Analysis Ivanka Trump's White House role: Ethics concerns collide with hope for a 'moderating' voice
- Ivanka Trump will soon have access to state secrets, her own office in the West Wing and nobody official to answer to regarding her ethics. If she can be a "moderating" influence, though, some appear willing to give her a pass.
- Keystone XL pipeline to get U.S. approval by Monday: report
- The Keystone XL pipeline will get the approval of the Trump administration by Monday, according to a published report from Politico.
- Trump in final push to win votes to repeal Obamacare
- U.S. President Donald Trump was set to make a final push on Thursday to secure the votes to begin dismantling Obamacare in the House of Representatives, with signs that enough Republicans might defect to jeopardize one of his top legislative priorities.