Anger Rising in Haiti
Thousands of Haitians spent a third night on the streets. Bodies are piled everywhere. An estimated 50-thousand people have died. Thousands are still trapped in the rubble. UN Peacekeepers says survivors are becoming increasingly angry that aid has not reached them.
Meanwhile, aid workers are gathering on the border with Dominican Republic. They are waiting to get into the country to help. The aid effort is being hampered by damaged infrastructure. Almost no help has reached quake ravaged communities outside the capital Port au Prince.
The CBC has set up a web site to try to help with the search for loved ones. Photos can be uploaded and information can be posted. Check out the site here.
- Live On Day 100, Trump slams media at Pennsylvania rally video
- U.S. President Donald Trump on Saturday issued a scathing attack on the national news media at a Pennsylvania rally he organized for the same evening the White House Correspondents' Association hosts its annual dinner.
- 'Explosive device blast' kills U.S. service member in Mosul video
- A U.S. service member in Iraq was killed Saturday by an explosive device outside Mosul, according to a statement released by the Pentagon.
- Without Trump, White House Correspondents' dinner to focus on journalism
- With Trump's absence, WHCA dinner organizers say they're putting the focus on the First Amendment and the role of the press in a democracy.
- Pope Francis visits Egypt's Christians targeted by ISIS
- Pope Francis wrapped up a brief but deeply symbolic visit to Egypt on Saturday with an open-air Mass for the country's tiny Catholic community.
- Thousands join worldwide climate marches on Trump's 100th day in office video
- Thousands of people across Canada and the United States are marking U.S. President Donald Trump's 100th day in office by marching in protest of his environmental policies.