Space... and Beyond
You may soon boldly go where many others have gone before...
Billionaire business executive Richard Branson unveiled a space ship last night to take us all to new heights. If you have the money.
SpaceShipTwo is designed to take 6 passengers and two pilots into near space for a few minutes.
They can experience weightlessness and a magnificent view of earth.
One ticket costs 200-thousand dollars and Branson says 300 people have already signed up to go.
The spaceship is about the size of an executive jet and if all goes well..... the first flight will be in 2011. It's cool.... but is it really the sexiest spaceship ever?
- Trump broke U.S. law with dealings in Cuba, Newsweek report says
- Another bombshell has landed on Donald Trump's presidential run from Newsweek, which in a story released Thursday alleges the billionaire businessman broke U.S. law by doing business with Cuba.
- Deadly commuter train crash in New Jersey a 'tragic accident' video
- Officials in New York and New Jersey say they need more information to determine what caused a commuter train to plow into a rail station at a high rate of speed killing one woman and injuring 108 people.
- Shimon Peres remembered as a visionary who worked tirelessly for Israel video
- Israelis waiting in line Thursday to pay their respects to Shimon Peres, their former prime minister and president, remembered him as a man who dedicated his life to the country and recruited friends and allies from around the world to his cause.
- Twitter blocks journalist's Turkish tweets from being viewed in his home country
- While Twitter has refused a court order to block journalist Mahir Zeynalov's English-language tweets, the account he uses to communicate with Turkish speakers has been restricted in the country.
- Zika outbreak: Utah man may have contracted virus from dying father's tears
- A Utah man who mysteriously contracted Zika from his infected father may have got it by touching his dad's tears or sweat with his bare hands, new research suggests.