Revenue Canada, RBC Securities and Liechtenstein
Federal authorites say RBC Dominion Securities investment advisors may have helped clients set up offshore entities that allowed them to cheat on their taxes.
Court documents say RBC employees in Victoria helped Canadians transfer assets to the banking haven of Liechtenstein.
Those funds remained hidden until Revenue Canada was tipped off.
Greg Rasmussen will have a report on the crack in banking secrecy which led investigators to the offices of R-B-C Dominion Securities in Victoria.
- Live Barack Obama makes strong defence of Hillary Clinton at convention video
- Barack Obama took to the stage for his final Democratic convention as a sitting president, saying he was "more optimistic about the future of America than ever before," and that Hillary Clinton was eminently qualified to be the next U.S. president.
- Trump says Russia should find Clinton's missing emails video
- The Republican presidential nominee said that the 30,000 missing emails from Clinton's private email server would reveal "some beauties" and made an extraordinary plea for a foreign power to locate them.
- Why the TPP deal is prompting some Bernie Sanders supporters to be 'ridiculous' video
- Many disgruntled U.S. Democratic Party supporters of Bernie Sanders say their opposition to the TPP deal has emerged as one of the significant reasons they refuse to automatically throw their support behind Hillary Clinton as the party's presidential candidate.
- Guantanamo Bay board rejects bid to release alleged would-be 9/11 hijacker
- A board reviewing the status of prisoners at Guantanamo Bay has decided against releasing a Saudi who U.S. authorities believe narrowly avoided becoming one of the hijackers in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attack.
- New ISIS releases video of alleged killers of French priest pledging allegiance video
- Islamic State's news agency on Wednesday posted a video of two men it said were those who attacked a church in France in which they pledged allegiance to the group's leader.