When U.S. president Barack Obama was first announced as the recipient of the Nobel Peace prize he said he would accept it as a "call to action".
He said he wasn't sure he'd done enough to deserve it.
Maybe that's why he's keeping a low profile while in Oslo, Norway to receive the award today.
Reports say Obama is skipping a lot of the events Nobel prize winners usually participate in.
The Daily Beast website has a round-up of what the Norwegian media has to say about that.
And the Telegraph says that's why Obama is unpopular with some of the locals before he even gets there.
The ceremony starts around 7 a.m. ET.
Tune into the show to hear what Obama says in his Nobel lecture.
- Paris climate summit opens with offers to help developing nations cope, adapt video
- World leaders deliver speeches that focus on both optimism and dire warnings at UN summit on fighting climate change being held in Paris.
- Freddie Gray trial jury selection begins amid protest video
- Jury selection for the first police officer to go to trial in Freddie Gray' s death began Monday with a judge questioning potential jurors about their knowledge of the explosive case, which led to widespread protests and rioting and added fuel to the Black Lives Matter movement.
- Colorado Planned Parenthood shooting suspect to be charged with 1st-degree murder video
- The man accused of a deadly shooting rampage at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, Colo., was told Monday that he will be charged with first-degree murder in the killing of three people, including a police officer, during the standoff at the facility.
- Russia announces sanctions against Turkey over shooting down of warplane
- Russia will restrict imports of Turkish fruit and vegetables as part of a package of new sanctions following the downing of a Russian warplane by Turkey last week.
- Eerie photos spotlight Beijing and New Delhi's polluted air
- On the same day the Paris climate summit got underway, Beijing suffered its worst air pollution of the year with monitoring sites throughout the city reporting extremely hazardous levels of pollutants, triggering a rare alert. It was a similar story in the Indian capital, too.