Developing story: BC Plane Crash
November 30, 2009
Six victims of a float plane crash have been recovered this morning in British Columbia.. The plane nose-dived into the ocean yesterday after takeoff from Saturna Island. Two people survived.
- CBC in Iowa 'Mad as heck' town hall-goers in anti-Trump rage as liberals seize their 'Tea Party moment' video
- 'You've changed,' one woman told veteran Republican Senator Chuck Grassley, facing judgment of a different sort in a courthouse in the Iowa community of Charles City. The longtime senator remained composed amid the agitated chatter at one of numerous U.S. town halls held after a tumultuous first month for President Donald Trump.
- Dakota Access pipeline could be operating within weeks
- Oil could be flowing through the $3.8 billion Dakota Access pipeline in less than two weeks, according to court documents filed by the developer just before police and soldiers started clearing a protest camp in North Dakota.
- V for venom: 6 questions about nerve agent used in Kim Jong-nam death
- Malaysian police say VX nerve agent — a weapon of mass destruction — was used to kill the half-brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, prompting concerns about how the banned chemical weapon was obtained and used.
- 'Let them say it to my face': Trump rails against media's use of anonymous sources in CPAC speech video
- U.S. President Donald Trump used his appearance today before the largest gathering of conservatives in the U.S. to sharply escalate his criticisms of the media and take direct aim at their use of anonymous sources.
- Drug gangs take back control of slums in financially crippled post-Olympic Rio
- Six months after Rio de Janeiro hosted the Olympic Games and poured tens of millions of dollars into security to make the streets safer, the turf war between police and organized criminal gangs for control of the city's slums appears to be over.