Developing story: BC Plane Crash
November 30, 2009
Six victims of a float plane crash have been recovered this morning in British Columbia.. The plane nose-dived into the ocean yesterday after takeoff from Saturna Island. Two people survived.
- Live Nelson Mandela: Mourners in South Africa flock to memorial video
- Watch LIVE as South Africans and some 100 heads of state and other luminaries pay tribute to Nelson Mandela at a massive memorial service.
- Exclusive Snowden document shows Canada set up spy posts for NSA video
- A top secret document retrieved by American whistleblower Edward Snowden reveals Canada has set up covert spying posts around the world and conducted espionage against trading partners at the request of the U.S. National Security Agency.
- Justin Bieber raises funds for Philippines' Typhoon Haiyan victims
- Teen heartthrob Justin Bieber arrived Tuesday in the Philippines, where he has launched a campaign to raise $1 million help victims of last month's killer typhoon.
- Thailand PM Yingluck Shinawatra won't resign before elections
- Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra said Tuesday she would not resign ahead of national elections set for Feb. 2, despite opposition demands she step down as the caretaker head of government.
- Nelson Mandela mourned: 'This is our time to remember Madiba' video
- South Africans young and old have spent the last several days figuring out what Mandela meant to them personally. But many feel they also need to figure out their path forward.