Developing story: BC Plane Crash
November 30, 2009
Six victims of a float plane crash have been recovered this morning in British Columbia.. The plane nose-dived into the ocean yesterday after takeoff from Saturna Island. Two people survived.
- Updated Hillary Clinton makes history with Democratic presidential nomination video
- Hillary Clinton says Democrats "just put the biggest crack in that glass ceiling" on the night of her presidential nomination.
- Attacker who killed French priest had been monitored after planned Syria trip video
- French President François Hollande is vowing to win his country's war against terrorism after attackers slit a priest's throat in an attack on a Normandy church.
- British Council employee attacks Prince George's 'white privilege' on Facebook
- A 52-year-old British Council employee is in hot water this week for allegedly slamming the eldest son of Prince William and Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, for his "cheeky grin" and "white privilege" on Facebook.
- New Bill Clinton outlines Hillary's journey in keynote speech at Democratic convention video
- Former president Bill Clinton portrayed his wife Hillary Clinton on Tuesday as a dynamic force for change and a longtime fighter for social justice as he made a case for her historic 2016 bid for the White House.
- Analysis Full Olympic ban on Russia never had a chance
- In the wake of the latest investigation into widespread, state-sponsored doping by Russian athletes, many figured the IOC had a slam-dunk decision on its hands. But banning an entire country from the Olympics would have been easier said than done.