The new CBC News
As you're probably aware by now, the new World Report isn't the only change happening to CBC News. The National and CBC News Network (formerly Newsworld) both start today with a fresh approach.
Here's the lowdown on what's happening, from our boss, Jennifer McGuire.
David Michael Lamb
Senior Producer, World Report.
- New Taiwan earthquake: Woman pulled alive from rubble 2 days later
- A woman has been pulled alive from the rubble of a collapsed building in the southern Taiwan city of Tainan on Monday, officials say.
- Recap Super Bowl 50: Broncos' defence triumphs over Panthers
- The Denver Broncos took an early lead and never relinquished it as they went on to defeat the Carolina Panthers 24-10 to claim Super Bowl 50 victory.
- Canada to 'respond appropriately' to North Korea rocket launch, says Stéphane Dion video
- The UN Security Council, along with the Canadian government, responded Sunday to North Korea's launch of a long-range rocket by issuing statements strongly condemning the act and pledging to adopt a new resolution with "significant" new sanctions.
- 'Marcobot' Rubio razzed for rote lines in Republican debate video
- U.S. Republican presidential hopeful, Marco Rubio faced online mockery after repeating a similar point over and over and over again at Saturday's Republican debate in New Hampshire.
- Taiwan building toppled by earthquake noted by lender for poor construction video
- A woman who lived in the 17-storey building that collapsed in Saturday's earthquake in Taiwan said she and her husband knew of a bank that had a policy of refusing loans to residents of the high-rise due to poor construction.