We've been following the vaccination campaign all morning. Across the country, people have been lining up at clinics since the wee hours. Our reporters are seeing crowds of thousands in both Toronto and Calgary. Peter Ackman is at Calgary's Olympic speed skaing oval -- where 3-thousand people are waiting to be vaccinated. Scroll down to "Latest Audio" to hear his report.
And in Newfoundland and Labrador, the health minister is pleading with people to let high-priority groups get their vaccinations first. You can find that story at cbc.ca
Nicole Ireland, Producer, World Report
- Ukraine crisis: U.S., EU, Canada announce new sanctions against Russia
- The United States, the European Union and Canada all announced a tightening of sanctions against Russia on Tuesday over the continuing crisis in Ukraine and Russia's suspected involvement in the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17.
- Analysis Sasa Petricic: Israeli attitudes on Gaza seem firmly behind Netanyahu video
- Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced Monday that Israel would not stop until Gaza was demilitarized, a declaration unlikely to make waves with the Israeli public, writes CBC correspondent Sasa Petricic.
- NATO's Canadian commander in Libya 'disappointed' with lack of progress video
- Retired lieutenant-general Charles Bouchard, former commander of the NATO-led mission in Libya, told CBC News he had hoped more would have been done to support the Libyan people in their transition toward democracy and stability once the military intervention ended.
- Theodore Van Kirk, last Enola Gay crew member, dead at 93
- The last surviving member of the U.S. crew that dropped an atomic bomb on the Japanese city of Hiroshima, hastening the end of the Second World War and moving the world into the atomic age, has died.
- Ebola outbreak: More than doctors needed to contain West Africa's unprecedented crisis video
- Doctors alone aren't enough to contain West Africa's deadly Ebola outbreak, which has already infected, and in some instances killed, key medical personnel, including prominent Western and local physicians.