We've been following the vaccination campaign all morning. Across the country, people have been lining up at clinics since the wee hours. Our reporters are seeing crowds of thousands in both Toronto and Calgary. Peter Ackman is at Calgary's Olympic speed skaing oval -- where 3-thousand people are waiting to be vaccinated. Scroll down to "Latest Audio" to hear his report.
And in Newfoundland and Labrador, the health minister is pleading with people to let high-priority groups get their vaccinations first. You can find that story at cbc.ca
Nicole Ireland, Producer, World Report
- Live 'Forgotten men and women ... will be forgotten no longer': Trump sworn in as president
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as U.S. president before a massive crowd including his wife, Melania, and their family, outgoing leader Barack Obama and several former presidents. Follow CBC correspondents on Capitol Hill and around the world as the new U.S. presidency begins.
- Analysis How history could make strange bedfellows of Obama and Trump: Keith Boag
- There might come a day when Obama will be grateful it was Trump and not a purebred Republican who became the custodian of his legacy, Keith Boag writes.
- Mexican drug lord 'El Chapo' faces life sentence in U.S. prison
- Mexican drug kingpin Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman will spend the rest of his life in a U.S. prison if convicted on charges he ran the world's largest drug-trafficking organization during a decades-long criminal career, U.S. prosecutors said on Friday.
- Rescuers in Italy pull 2 children, 8 other survivors from hotel rubble video
- A firefighter says 10 people, including two children, have been found alive in the debris of a hotel levelled by an avalanche in Italy earlier this week.
- Live Protesters greet Donald Trump inauguration video
- Black-clad activists protesting U.S. president-elect Donald Trump's inauguration smashed store and car windows in Washington on Friday and fought with police in riot gear who responded with pepper spray and stun grenades.