We've been following the vaccination campaign all morning. Across the country, people have been lining up at clinics since the wee hours. Our reporters are seeing crowds of thousands in both Toronto and Calgary. Peter Ackman is at Calgary's Olympic speed skaing oval -- where 3-thousand people are waiting to be vaccinated. Scroll down to "Latest Audio" to hear his report.
And in Newfoundland and Labrador, the health minister is pleading with people to let high-priority groups get their vaccinations first. You can find that story at cbc.ca
Nicole Ireland, Producer, World Report
- Trump lays out plans for 1st 100 days, vows to sue 'every one' of his female accusers video
- Donald Trump has announced what actions he'll take in his first 100 days in office, should he become the next U.S. president.
- Hackers used 'internet of things' devices to cause Friday's massive DDoS cyberattack
- Could millions of connected cameras, thermostats and kids' toys bring the internet to its knees? It's beginning to look that way. The hacker group claiming responsibility for Friday's attacks says it has its sights set on a much bigger target.
- Clinton campaign preparing for post-election, even if Trump refuses to concede
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is increasingly preparing for the possibility that Donald Trump may never concede the presidential election should she win, a development that could enormously complicate the crucial early weeks of her preparations to take office.
- Updated AT&T agrees to purchase Time Warner for $85.4B US
- AT&T Inc. said on Saturday it agreed to buy Time Warner Inc. for $85.4 billion US. It's the boldest move yet by a telecommunications company to acquire content to stream over its high-speed network to attract a growing number of online viewers who want to ditch traditional pay-TV packages in favour of streamlined offerings or watching online.
- What the WikiLeaks emails show, and why they haven't sunk Clinton
- WikiLeaks has brought shades of Cold War subterfuge to the U.S. presidential campaign, publishing documents that in any other election might have tarnished Hillary Clinton. Here’s a sprinkling of what the emails contain.