We've been following the vaccination campaign all morning. Across the country, people have been lining up at clinics since the wee hours. Our reporters are seeing crowds of thousands in both Toronto and Calgary. Peter Ackman is at Calgary's Olympic speed skaing oval -- where 3-thousand people are waiting to be vaccinated. Scroll down to "Latest Audio" to hear his report.
And in Newfoundland and Labrador, the health minister is pleading with people to let high-priority groups get their vaccinations first. You can find that story at cbc.ca
Nicole Ireland, Producer, World Report
- Greek bailout referendum: World leaders react to 'No' vote video
- World leaders, especially in Europe, are reacting to Greek voters who rejected a bailout plan in Sunday's referendum, and one politician says a new aid package is "difficult to imagine."
- Burt Shavitz, reclusive co-founder of Burt's Bees, dead at 80
- The reclusive beekeeper who co-founded Burt's Bees, and whose face and wild beard appeared on labels for the natural cosmetics, died on Sunday. Burt Shavitz was 80.
- Protect poor and planet, Pope Francis urges in Ecuador
- Latin America's first pope returned to Spanish-speaking South America for the first time Sunday, stressing the need to protect the poor and the environment from exploitation and to foster dialogue among all sectors of society.
- New Greek bailout referendum: Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis quits video
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis resigned Monday, saying he was told shortly after Greece's decisive referendum result that some other eurozone finance ministers would appreciate his not attending the ministers' meetings.
- Boko Haram rocks Nigeria with 2 explosions in Jos
- Two blasts follow a suicide attack on a church earlier Sunday in northeast Nigeria believed to be the work of the Boko Haram militant group.