Every morning, more than one million Canadians begin their day with World Report.
David Common brings you the news that has broken overnight, with a look ahead to the day's expected events. The program features the latest international news, as well as the top domestic stories. It is also an outlet for CBC journalists to break original stories.
- Weekdays at 5, 6, 7 & 8 a.m. - starts 6:00 a.m. Maritimes - 6:30 a.m. NT on CBC Radio One
- Weekends at 6, 7, 8 & 9 a.m. - starts 7:00 a.m. Maritimes - 7:30 a.m. NT on CBC Radio One
- Black Friday 2014: Chaotic shopping scenes spread to U.K. video
- The chaotic U.S., post-Thanksgiving scenes of Black Friday shoppers struggling through store entrances for deals on flat-screen TVs and other consumer electronics spread to the United Kingdom today.
- Ferguson residents pause on Thanksgiving to reflect on Michael Brown legacy
- On Thanksgiving weekend in Ferguson, protests eased and residents reflected on a highly charged week that saw the worst rioting since the killing of an unarmed black teenager Michael Brown.
- Controversial 9-year-old supermodel Kristina Pimenova is being sexualized, critics say
- Earlier this year, Woman Daily Magazine dubbed 9-year-old model Kristina Pimenova "the most beautiful woman in the world" — a title that media outlets have been associating with the controversial Russian child star ever since.
- Gunman killed after firing at Texas courthouse, police headquarters
- A gunman attempted to set the Mexican Consulate in Austin ablaze and fired more than 100 rounds at downtown buildings early Friday before he died, authorities said.
- Photos Week in pictures, Nov. 22-28
- Top pictures from around the world this week.