Set Windsor as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 25, 16 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:57 AM
Sunset: 6:35 PM
W 14 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 25, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Oct 25, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny early this morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this morning. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 2 with risk of frost.
Becoming cloudy in the morning. Periods of rain beginning early in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 8.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Here's how much food Walmart throws away over 12 days video
- CBC Marketplace went through trash bins at two Walmart stores near Toronto to see how much food the company throws away.
- Child benefit rules failing to keep pace with changing families, think-tank says
- The head of the Vanier Institute of the Family, a Canadian think-tank based in Ottawa, says the federal government needs to update its policies when it comes to the way it awards family benefits.
- Why trade deals like CETA have become a 'whipping boy' for anti-globalization forces video
- The backlash against CETA may be symptomatic of growing anti-globalization sentiments and has played a role in the decision by Belgium's Wallonia socialist government to scuttle the trade pact between Canada and the EU.
- CBC Investigates 'Oh my god, what have I done?' CBC uncovers chilling new details in unsolved B.C. killing
- In 1989, Alberta Williams was found dead in Prince Rupert, B.C. Her killer was never found – but a retired RCMP investigator says he knows who did it. Today we launch Episode 1 of our new podcast and online series, Who Killed Alberta Williams?
- New Multiple police forces probe southwestern Ontario deaths
- Ontario Provincial Police say they will provide an update on an investigation into multiple deaths spanning several southwestern Ontario communities and police jurisdictions.