Set Chatham-Kent as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 16, 17 at 7:32 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 5:22 PM
Periods of drizzle
Periods of freezing rain or rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 16, 17 at 7:13 AM EST Mon Jan 16, 17 at 7:13 AM EST
Increasing cloudiness this morning. 30 percent chance of drizzle this afternoon. Risk of freezing drizzle late this morning. Fog patches dissipating late this morning. High plus 2.
Cloudy. Periods of freezing rain beginning this evening then changing to rain overnight. Wind becoming east 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 1 with temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
Rain ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southeast 30 km/h becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 near noon. High 8.
|Rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Douglas Garland's triple murder trial to hear 1st from mother of 5-year-old Nathan
- The triple murder trial for the man accused of killing five-year-old Nathan O'Brien and his grandparents will hear testimony from the boy's mother first, as the case gets underway Monday morning in Calgary.
- New B.C. Indigenous leaders accuse Bennett of 'stall tactics' on child welfare
- B.C. Indigenous leaders are "extremely concerned" about the state of First Nations child welfare, and, in a strongly worded letter, are accusing Canada's Indigenous affairs minister of using "stall tactics" to delay fixing the broken system.
- Analysis Andrew Scheer leads endorsement race in Conservative leadership campaign
- Saskatchewan MP Andrew Scheer has the backing of the most former and current Conservative politicians, followed by Ontario MPs Erin O'Toole and Lisa Raitt and Quebec MP Maxime Bernier. But will the voting members agree with what the party establishment thinks?
- CBC Investigates 'Secret order' authorizing RCMP's covert Cold War wiretapping program released after 65 years
- The "secret order" that authorized Canada's first warrantless domestic wiretapping program at the dawn of the Cold War threatened five years in prison to anyone who revealed the dragnet's existence, the newly released document shows.
- ELLIOT LAKE Final cross examination expected at mall collapse trial
- Discredited engineer Robert Wood is expected to answer questions about his last report on Elliot Lake's Algo Centre Mall when he enters the witness box in Sault Ste. Marie this morning.