Set London as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 5:00 PM EST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 5:29 PM
ENE 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Wind northeast 30 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 14.
Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High minus 7.
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 12.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
-5° | -5°
23° | 23°
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
-10° | -13°
14° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Updated Province will fully fund LRT capital costs, mayor says
- Premier Kathleen Wynne has committed to fund the full cost of LRT in Hamilton, Mayor Fred Eisenberger says. But is the premier fully on board for LRT or just rapid transit?
- City making contingency plans in case of Pan Am labour disruptions
- With thousands of city employees currently without contracts and in bargaining, the city is preparing back-up plans in case one of more of its unions— including transit drivers, landscapers, garbage collectors, and others — are on strike for the 2015 Pan Am Games.
- New Firefighters battle house fire in Stoney Creek
- Hamilton firefighters battled a two-storey house fire on Windermere Road in Stoney Creek Monday afternoon.
- New Disciplinary case against Dr. Claudio de Novaes Soares dismissed
- The Ontario College of Physicians and Surgeons dismissed a disciplinary case against a Hamilton psychiatrist accused of sexually abusing a female patient after the complainant declined to testify against the doctor on Monday.
- Cyclist beat man who called him out on rolling stop sign: police
- A Hamilton man ended up in hospital Saturday night after he called out a cyclist for running a stop sign in the east end – and the cyclist returned with a baseball bat, police say.