Set London as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 11:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:56 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
SE 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A few showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 7:37 PM EDT Tue May 21, 13 at 7:37 PM EDT
Clearing late this evening. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light this evening. Low 15.
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers with thunderstorms beginning late in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h late in the morning. High 25. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers with thunderstorms. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Wind becoming north 20 before morning. Low 12.
|A few showers or thunderstorms||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Bosma memorial scheduled for Wednesday morning in Hamilton video
- Tim Bosma's wife Sharlene is about to say goodbye to her husband in the same hall where they first celebrated their marriage just three years ago.
- Only 1 set of human remains found at Millard farm, police say
- Hamilton police have confirmed that they are dealing with only a single set of human remains at the Waterloo region farm of Dellen Millard.
- Horwath: NDP will vote for Liberal budget
- Ontario voters will not be headed to the polls in the spring. NDP Leader Andrea Horwath announced Tuesday her party will vote to support the Liberal party budget.
- Province was right to fire Godfrey, anti-casino advocates say
- Anti-casino advocates in Hamilton are celebrating former OLG chairman Paul Godfrey's ousting as a win to finally put a stake in the heart of a downtown casino.
- Pan Am could be key to Cannon Street conversions
- Ideas for the community surrounding the Pan Am stadium were released Thursday including the suggestion of converting Cannon Street to two lanes, something a local advocacy group is lobbying for.