Send us news tips
|825 Riverside Drive W.
|E-mail the Newsroom
About our team
Send us your photos
|TEL: (519) 255-3411||TEL: (519) 255-3456|
CBC Radio programs in Windsor
TEL: (519) 255-3400
Got a question about the CBC?
We've answered the most common queries in our list of Frequently Asked Questions below.
If you still can’t find the answer you’re looking for, please use our Contact Form.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I contact the local news departments with a news tip?
Call CBC News Windsor at (519) 255-3456 or e-mail the newsroom.
2. How do I suggest an idea or pose a question to a local show?
Send an e-mail to the appropriate program:
For additional shows, go to the Programs page, and follow the link to the show's contact page on left-hand side.
3. How do I suggest an idea or pose a question to a national show?
Go to Programs A-Z, look for the listing for that show, then follow the link to the website for that show. Look for the “Contact Us” section of the site.
4. How do I find out about jobs at the CBC?
Click on Jobs at the bottom of any page on the CBC.ca site.
5. How do I contact someone at the CBC?
Check the "Contact" information on the right side of this page, or use the Contact Form.
6. I need help with audio and/or video.
This information can be found on the Audio/Video help page.
7. What are your channels/frequencies?
These are listed on the Program Guide section.
8. I have a CD that I would like you to play. Where do I send it?
To place it in our music library, send two copies to:
CBC Music Library
Do not send copies of your CD directly to the various programs. You might, however, want to send press releases to all, promoting the fact that your recording is in our library and available for broadcast.
9. How do I contact the CBC about something I saw on CBC.ca?
Use the Contact Form.