Set Lloydminster as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 03, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:43 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
WNW 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 03, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Sun May 03, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
Sunny near noon then a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm. High 11. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Low plus 1.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind becoming east 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 13.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Saskatoon's University Bridge officially closed until end of August
- The main thoroughfare of University Bridge in Saskatoon closed on Sunday, May 3 until the end of August.
- RCMP consider death of boy, 17, in northern Sask. suspicious
- A 17-year-old boy is now the subject of a suspicious death investigation following a disturbance on Saturday at Peter Ballantyne Cree Nation.
- Video Watch hundreds of garter snakes slither back to the plains video
- The "snakes on the plains" saga came to an end this weekend when about 250 snakes were released at Condie Nature Refuge.
- Mulcair makes promises to middle class at Saskatoon rally
- NDP event drew hundreds to Saskatoon's TCU Place on Saturday.
- Photos Outdoor Regina Farmers' Market opens for 2015 season
- Organizers estimate 7,000 came out to kick off the first outdoor Regina Farmers' Market of 2015.