Set Lloydminster as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 09, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Feels like: -29
Feels like: -20
Sunrise: 8:23 AM
Sunset: 4:02 PM
E 5 km/h
Pressure: 103.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 09, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Dec 09, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 32. Extreme wind chill minus 42.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 27. Extreme wind chill minus 42.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h before morning. Temperature steady near minus 27. Wind chill minus 39.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Hockey tournament helps Mandi Schwartz's legacy 'live forever in Notre Dame'
- Notre Dame Hounds junior women coach Janice Rumpel said the tournament may be the only one in Western Canada that gives players exposure to dozens of scouts and college coaches.
- Deep freeze leads to extreme cold warnings for Saskatchewan
- A chilly mass of cold air has descended on Saskatchewan, leading to weather warnings for some areas.
- Some Regina Catholic EAL students don't receive support they need
- The provincial auditor's office examined EAL in Regina Catholic schools and found some students who need English language support don't receive it.
- First Nations schools suffer as they wait for federal funds
- First Nations leaders appreciate Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's promise to boost education funding but are growing impatient.
- Wall will not sign on to carbon price at ministers' meeting
- Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall says he will not sign on to any agreement on a carbon tax at a press conference prior to the ministers’ meeting with the prime minister in Ottawa.