Set Lloydminster as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 1:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:57 AM
Sunset: 6:12 PM
NW 23 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 16.
Clearing late this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 3.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon then light in the evening. High 15.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
8° | 4°
46° | 39°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 760 school zone speeders caught in September
- A traffic blitz last month caught 760 people speeding through school zones, Saskatchewan Government Insurance says.
- 3rd suspect in Elfros, Sask., bank robbery arrested
- The Mounties have arrested a third man for allegedly robbing the credit union in Elfros, Sask., earlier this month.
- Video 102 snakes seeking sanctuary slither into home near Regina video
- They writhed, wriggled and slithered their way inside an unsuspecting family's home near Regina. Then, the 102 garter snakes were plucked up and taken to a wildlife shelter. A local snake expert says it's not unusual for snakes to wind their way under the soil and into your home this time of year.
- Saskatoon police charge constable with obstruction of justice
- Saskatoon police have issued a new release announcing that one of their own has been suspended with pay and charged with attempting to obstruct justice.
- At least 28 heat records broken in Saskatchewan
- Saskatchewan was bathed in balmy weather on Monday, with at least 28 communities setting heat records for Oct. 20.