Set Lloydminster as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 19, 13 at 5:03 AM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:14 AM
Sunset: 9:19 PM
ESE 4 km/h
Showers or thunderstorms
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 5:00 AM MDT Sun May 19, 13 at 5:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this morning. Showers with a few thunderstorms beginning this afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near noon. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms this evening. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms late in the afternoon and early in the evening. High 20.
|Chance of showers or thunderstorms||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
21° | 6°
70° | 43°
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Zahra Alani – weather specialist CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5. 5:30 & 6
As a first generation Canadian, Zahra’s traditional views, mixed with her spicy persona, has led to her success but also to her diverse experiences.
Zahra Alani filled-in for three years doing the traffic and weather on CBC Radio One’s The Early Edition and On the Coast in Vancouver, before moving to weekends as weathercaster for CBC BC’s weekend broadcasts. From there CBC Saskatchewan quickly snatched her up for her current role as Weather Specialist on CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5, 5:30 & 6.
- Saskatoon police probe double stabbing
- Saskatoon police are investigating a double stabbing after two 19-year-old men were wounded with a knife Friday evening.
- Man charged after 2 women sprayed with mace
- A 21-year-old man is facing assault charges after two women were spayed with mace in Saskatoon Friday night.
- Man, 21, stabbed in Saskatoon's north end
- Saskatoon police are investigating after a 21-year-old man was stabbed at Stanley Place early Saturday morning.
- Small plane uses RCMP driver training course for emergency landing
- The pilot of a small plane landed safely on the grounds of the RCMP Training Academy in Regina, after reporting a mechanical problem.
- recap Knights best Blades in Memorial Cup opener video
- Nikita Zadorov scored on the power play in the third period Friday as the London Knights defeated the host Saskatoon Blades 3-2 in the opening game of the 2013 MasterCard Memorial Cup.