Set Lloydminster as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jun 18, 13 at 12:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 4:52 AM
Sunset: 9:51 PM
S 13 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jun 17, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT Mon Jun 17, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Low 11.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the morning. High 22. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind east 20 km/h. Low 12.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
24° | 11°
75° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Zahra Alani – weather specialist CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5. 5:30 & 6
As a first generation Canadian, Zahra’s traditional views, mixed with her spicy persona, has led to her success but also to her diverse experiences.
Zahra Alani filled-in for three years doing the traffic and weather on CBC Radio One’s The Early Edition and On the Coast in Vancouver, before moving to weekends as weathercaster for CBC BC’s weekend broadcasts. From there CBC Saskatchewan quickly snatched her up for her current role as Weather Specialist on CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5, 5:30 & 6.
- Charges laid over case of Grey Cup ring video
- Police in Regina say they have laid several charges over an investigation that just happened to lead them to a missing Grey Cup ring.
- James Smith reserve moving 100 people out due to water-ruined roads
- Bad roads have forced about 100 people to leave the James Smith First Nation near Melfort, Sask.
- Saskatoon charity open to refund of Justin Trudeau fees
- A Saskatoon charity says it wasn't asking federal politician Justin Trudeau for a refund of his speaking fee, but it is open to the gesture.
- Man, 25, charged in fatal Regina hit and run video
- A 25-year-old man is charged with failing to report an accident causing death after a hit and run Sunday morning.
- Moose Jaw fires top official
- The City of Moose Jaw recently fired its top official, with the mayor saying council wants to go in a new direction.