Set Lloydminster as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 24, 14 at 8:00 AM MST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 8:00 AM
Sunset: 4:13 PM
NW 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 24, 14 at 5:00 AM MST Mon Nov 24, 14 at 5:00 AM MST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning then light this afternoon. High minus 4.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning late this evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 10.
Periods of snow ending late in the morning then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 16 in the afternoon.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-14° | -17°
7° | 1°
-13° | -16°
9° | 3°
-15° | -19°
5° | -2°
-19° | -24°
-2° | -11°
-14° | -23°
7° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Shots fired in Regina neighbourhood
- Regina police are investigating after shots were fired in an inner city neighbourhood Sunday night.
- Saskatoon city council set to debate photo radar
- City council in Saskatoon today will have its say on photo radar, but it doesn’t look like they have the power to slam the brakes on the test project.
- Recap Stampeders run over Eskimos, off to Grey Cup video
- The Calgary Stampeders have advanced to the 102nd Grey Cup with a 43-18 victory over the Edmonton Eskimos on Sunday.
- Coun. Pat Lorje could be sanctioned for releasing confidential report
- Saskatoon city council is to decide today if it will sanction Councillor Pat Lorje for passing a confidential report to a member of the public.
- Saskatoon geneticist says buyer beware for mail-order tests
- Having the knowledge of whether you're likely to get cancer or diabetes sounds too good to pass up. But a Saskatoon geneticist says, if you want a mail-order genetics test, it's buyer beware.