Bella Bella, BC
Set Bella Bella as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 12:00 AM PST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 8:23 AM
Sunset: 4:23 PM
ESE 4 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 04, 13 at 4:00 PM PST Wed Dec 04, 13 at 4:00 PM PST
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind light except northeast 60 km/h through mainland inlets and valleys. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind light except northeast 50 to 70 km/h through mainland inlets and valleys in the afternoon. High plus 1.
Clear. Wind light except northeast 60 to 80 km/h through mainland inlets and valleys. Low minus 9.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow|
0° | -10°
32° | 14°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Shooting in Richmond, B.C., sends man to hospital
- A man who was shot outside a business on Bridgeport Road in Richmond, B.C., Wednesday evening was taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries.
- Alleged road-check runner has lengthy criminal record video
- CBC News has learned that one of the three men arrested after a minivan blew through a police CounterAttack road check in Burnaby this weekend already has a lengthy criminal record across Canada.
- Cold snap triggers more emergency shelters in Vancouver video
- Vancouver is getting prepared to open more extreme weather shelters in the city, after the first HEAT shelter downtown on Richards Street filled up within hours after it open earlier this week.
- Missing British tourist Tom Billings focus of trail search
- North Shore Search and Rescue crews have been searching for a missing British tourist since early Wednesday morning. The Vancouver Police Department says several credible tips placed Tom Billings, 22, on the North Shore.
- Sea otter shot in face out of critical condition, eating video
- Walter, the sea otter rescued by the Vancouver Aquarium this October after being shot in the head and body, is no longer in critical condition after seven weeks of intensive medical care.