Set Wainwright as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 23, 14 at 12:00 PM MDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 5:28 AM
Sunset: 9:32 PM
S 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Wed Jul 23, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Becoming cloudy this afternoon with 60 percent chance of showers later this afternoon. Risk of a severe thunderstorm this afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 25. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a severe thunderstorm early this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm late this evening and overnight. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 16.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 21.
|Chance of showers||Rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
26° | 12°
79° | 54°
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Cellphone video sought in weekend homicide
- Alor Arop Deng, 27, was shot near 104th Street and 81st Avenue around 1:30 a.m. Sunday. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Condo residents may wait a year or more to return after fire
- Some of the 400 people displaced after a fire in a west Edmonton condominium complex were told at a meeting on Tuesday that it could be months before they can return to their homes
- Audio Beavers do landscaping for Alberta family audio
- After years of trying unsuccessfully to build a pond on their property, an Alberta family decided to call in some experts – beavers.
- Video Vigil for Nathan O'Brien, Kathy and Alvin Liknes, held at legislature video
- People read messages of condolence and hope to the O'Brien and Liknes families and released green balloons into the sky.
- $50M lotto win kept secret for 7 months by Edmonton couple
- For seven months, a $50-million lottery prize has gone unclaimed. Now, an Edmonton couple have finally come forward to claim the lottery prize — although they say they’ve known the whole time that they were holding the winning ticket.