Set Wainwright as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 19, 14 at 11:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:11 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
N 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 19, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Aug 19, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Low 10.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 9.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
20° | 4°
68° | 39°
21° | 5°
70° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Proposed changes could increase density in mature neighbourhoods
- The changes, which will come back to council early next year, include making changes to the RF1 (single detached residential) zone to allow for the construction of garage suites and “skinny” homes. Council is also considering larger changes to the zoning regime.
- Dave Hancock apologizes to Albertans for misuse of government planes
- Premier Dave Hancock apologized to the people of Alberta on Tuesday afternoon, saying the government will make changes following a scathing report from the auditor general.
- Justin Trudeau, Liberals look to Alberta in 2015 video
- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau needs to separate himself from his father Pierre Trudeau's National Energy Program if he wants to pick up seats in Alberta in 2015.
- Edmonton Oilers to mark 30th anniversary of 1984 Stanley Cup win
- Wayne Gretzky, Mark Messier, and Paul Coffey will be among the legendary Edmonton Oilers players reunited on Oct. 10 when the team hosts a celebration in honour of the 30th anniversary of the 1984 Stanley Cup victory.
- Edmonton group wants to ensure LGBT seniors don't go back in the closet
- An Edmonton group wants to ensure gay and lesbian seniors don’t have to go back in the closet when they move into nursing homes and communal living centres.