Set Wainwright as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 07, 13 at 11:00 AM MST Sat Dec 07, 13 at 11:00 AM MST
Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h. High minus 21. Extreme wind chill minus 41.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Temperature steady near minus 23. Wind chill minus 36.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 early in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 24. Wind chill minus 36.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-15° | -25°
5° | -13°
-21° | -24°
-6° | -11°
-22° | -27°
-8° | -17°
-21° | -26°
-6° | -15°
-23° | -28°
-9° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated Fire crews battle flames, frigid temperatures in north Edmonton
- A home in North Edmonton has been destroyed by fire.
- Seniors advocates call for more oversight, funding
- Advocates for seniors living in long-term care facilities in Alberta say there needs to be more oversight and funding by the provincial government, especially when it comes to for-profit facilities.
- Potentially damaging Jackpine oilsands mine expansion OK'd by Ottawa
- Shell Canada's Jackpine oilsands mine expansion plan has received the go-ahead from Ottawa, despite the environment minister's view that it's "likely to cause significant adverse environmental effects."
- Video Getting West Edmonton Mall ready for Christmas video
- Crews worked around the clock to get the city's largest mall ready for Christmas.
- Canada's truth commission learned from Mandela, says head video
- Aboriginal Canadians have shared in the struggles Nelson Mandela faced in his fight for racial equality, says the head of Canada's Truth and Reconciliation Commission.