Set Wainwright as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 9:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 7:35 PM
SE 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Hazy this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 10.
Cloudy. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near noon. High 21.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 9.
|Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
22° | 7°
72° | 45°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
29° | 7°
84° | 45°
26° | 8°
79° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Alberta chiefs call for inquiry into missing, murdered aboriginal women
- First Nations chiefs in Alberta are calling on Premier Jim Prentice to support calls for a national inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal men and women.
- Rob Merrifield retires as MP to work for Alberta Premier Jim Prentice
- Conservative MP Rob Merrifield announces he is retiring from federal politics to work for Alberta Premier Jim Prentice as the province's representative to the U.S.
- New Councillor asks city to review DATS cancellation policy
- Nearly 80 mentally and physically disabled transit riders were suspended in Edmonton this year after failing to abide by the Disabled Adult Transit System’s cancellation policy.
- Donna Kennedy-Glans returns to PC caucus as party gears up for byelections
- Another Alberta Progressive Conservative caucus member has returned to the fold just before the party gets ready for two byelections.
- Photos Discovering Dinosaurs digs into Alberta's fossil finds video
- A new exhibit at the University of Alberta digs deep into Alberta's prehistory, putting a spotlight on the dinosaurs that once roamed the province, as well as the curious researchers who have discovered them.