Set Wainwright as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 1:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:08 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
ESE 32 km/h
Pressure: 99.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Apr 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low plus 5.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the morning. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 8.
Rain becoming mixed with a few flurries overnight. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low plus 2.
|Rain||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
7° | -4°
45° | 25°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Minister Thomas Lukaszuk accused of misleading legislature
- The opposition Wildrose says Labour Minister Thomas Lukaszuk mislead the legislature when he claimed Alberta’s information commissioner endorsed a controversial government system for vetting freedom of information requests.
- Rain to bring rising river levels and low-level flooding
- Heavy rainfall predicted for Wednesday in the foothills west of Edmonton is expected to raise river levels, though no major flooding is expected.
- Unimmunized students told to stay home in measles scare
- At least 40 students and eight staff at a Red Deer, Alta., elementary school who have not been immunized for measles are being told to stay home.
- Massive Alberta bighorn might be biggest ever
- An Alberta bighorn sheep that lived near Hinton has certainly lived up to its name: it might turn out to be biggest bighorn ever.
- 28-year-old faces murder charges in west Edmonton stabbing
- A 28-year-old man is facing second-degree murder charges following the stabbing death of a man in west Edmonton Monday night.