Set Wainwright as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 30, 17 at 9:00 AM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:53 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
E 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 30, 17 at 5:00 AM MDT Sun Apr 30, 17 at 5:00 AM MDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 60 percent chance of rain showers this morning. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low plus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Chipman struggling to heal 1 month after double homicide video
- One month after a deadly shooting shattered the rural silence of Chipman, Alta., the people who live there are still trying to make sense of the tragedy.
- Mother of child with autism says funding cuts will hurt all students
- A Red Deer mother is worried about the future of her special needs daughter after a funding cut to the program that provides support for her in the classroom.
- Skyrocketing PTSD rates linger a year after Fort McMurray wildfire video
- Preliminary research that before now hasn’t been made public shows that Fort McMurray’s likely PTSD rate was as high as 12.8 per cent of the overall population six months after the wildfire.
- From Trudeau to Trudeau: Political cartoonist Aislin looks back at 50 years of drawing Canada video
- Terry Mosher, better known as Aislin, talks to The National's Wendy Mesley about his five decades of challenging taboos and skewering Canadian politicians.
- Iconic Dad's chocolate chip cookies discontinued, customers bitter
- For months, some Canadians have been searching in vain for their beloved Dad's chocolate chip cookies. CBC News has learned that the company quietly discontinued the cookie late last year.