Set Wainwright as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 4:00 PM MST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 4:00 PM MST
Periods of snow ending late this evening then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 30.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the morning. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 34 in the morning.
Clear. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 36.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-20° | -22°
-4° | -8°
-22° | -24°
-8° | -11°
-28° | -33°
-18° | -27°
-11° | -29°
12° | -20°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Group home for mentally ill welcomed in Bonnie Doon
- The Schizophrenia Society of Alberta has approval to open a group home for people "with severe or persistent mental illness."
- 3 people missing after house fire in Castor
- Fire destroyed a rural home about 140 kilometres east of Red Deer Sunday morning.
- Video Students compete to raise cash for CBC Turkey Drive video
- Students in Edmonton’s Chinese-English bilingual program are competing to raise the most cash for CBC’s annual Turkey Drive.
- Video Thousands vote on correct spelling of Canadian knit cap video
- CBC's Travis McEwan hit the streets of Edmonton to try to resolve the spelling debate that generated thousands of responses this weekend.
- Man pointed gun at motorist before smashing window
- A driver in Strathcona County was threatened by an armed man who smashed in his car window with the butt of his gun on Sunday.