Set Wainwright as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 5:00 AM MST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 8:34 AM
Sunset: 4:10 PM
NW 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 5:00 AM MST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 5:00 AM MST
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this morning and early this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late this morning. High minus 5.
Cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 10.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High minus 6.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
-16° | -16°
3° | 3°
-14° | -20°
7° | -4°
-22° | -27°
-8° | -17°
-21° | -26°
-6° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Man arrested after girl, 6, found beaten on Paul First Nation
- RCMP have arrested a man after an attack left a six-year-old girl lying naked and severely injured in the snow on a reserve west of Edmonton.
- Two killed, four injured in Highway 20 crash near Rimbey
- RCMP closed a section of Highway 20 following a Sunday afternoon crash that killed two people and sent four others to hospital.
- Man allegedly alerts 911 after stealing car with child inside
- A Calgary man is being accused of having the authorities called after he allegedly stole an SUV with a baby inside.
- Homicide police seek witnesses to beating death on Whyte Avenue
- A 24-year-old man who was found beaten near Whyte Avenue early Saturday morning has died in hospital, police say.
- Westjet pilots vote in favour of new contract
- Westjet says the deal includes improved pay and scheduling, which it says places the pilots among the highest paid in Canada's airline industry.