Churchill Falls, NL
Set Churchill Falls as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 5:00 PM AST
Feels like: -41
Feels like: -42
Sunrise: 8:12 AM
Sunset: 4:46 PM
W 18 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:30 PM AST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:30 PM AST
Clear. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 36. Cold wind chill minus 44.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 25. Wind chill minus 42 in the morning and minus 32 in the afternoon.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 30. Cold wind chill minus 36.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-21° | -28°
-6° | -18°
-17° | -27°
1° | -17°
-26° | -29°
-15° | -20°
-28° | -36°
-18° | -33°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Rodney Constantine turns himself in to police Monday afternoon
- A man wanted by the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary in St. John's on outstanding warrants has turned himself in to police, after promising on a Facebook post to show up at police headquarters Monday.
- Updated Persons of interest detained following Capitol Drugs armed robbery
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary are questioning two men in relation to an armed robbery at a pharmacy in the centre of St. John's Monday afternoon.
- Updated Local police remember slain Alberta Mountie David Wynn video
- A group of police officers from Newfoundland and Labrador will be in Alberta Monday for the funeral of RCMP Const. David Wynn, while local memorial services are held within the province.
- New Police release video of cash, cigarette armed robber
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary has released video footage of an armed robbery two weeks ago in the centre of St. John's.
- New St. John's snowclearing review delayed until after winter
- The City of St. John's has delayed the release of its review into snowclearing. The report is now expected to be available to the public in March.