Churchill Falls, NL
Set Churchill Falls as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 22, 17 at 1:51 PM AST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 5:39 PM
SW 17 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 22, 17 at 11:30 AM AST Wed Feb 22, 17 at 11:30 AM AST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High minus 1.
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with 60 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. High minus 5.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||Rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Nearly 300 jobs cut as N.L. looks to make 'flatter, leaner' civil service
- The axe has fallen on management jobs in the Newfoundland and Labrador government.
- Updated Police taught to keep shooting until threat gone, RNC trainer tells Don Dunphy inquiry
- A use-of-force trainer with the RNC tells the Dunphy inquiry that officers who have to use their guns are trained to keep firing until a threat is over.
- New Snowshoes, skis and survival skills: 9th Trek Terra Nova Race underway
- Twenty-one teams from regional high schools are taking part in a unique race in Terra Nova National Park on Wednesday.
- New Corner Brook man charged with trying to lure teen from U.K. on the internet
- A 34-year-old man from Newfoundland is facing charges after he allegedly tried to lure an underage girl from the United Kingdom online.
- Sisterhood of the hijab: Fort McMurray women show solidarity with local Muslim community video
- Seven Fort McMurray women are halfway through their month-long commitment to show solidarity with their new Muslim friends by wearing hijabs.