Churchill Falls, NL
Set Churchill Falls as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 29, 14 at 1:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 8:06 AM
Sunset: 4:03 PM
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 29, 14 at 1:00 AM AST Sat Nov 29, 14 at 1:00 AM AST
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 22.
Mainly sunny. High minus 19.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning before morning. Low minus 29.
|Mainly sunny||Flurries||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
-6° | -6°
21° | 21°
-16° | -22°
3° | -8°
-11° | -23°
12° | -9°
-9° | -11°
16° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Corner Brook parade star isn't Santa, it's the Tin Man
- For most Christmas parades, Santa Claus is usually the star of the show. But this weekend in Corner Brook, spectators are looking forward to another special star in an even flashier suit.
- Mount Pearl re-names depot H. Neil Windsor Municipal Building
- A former politician who was instrumental in getting city status granted to Mount Pearl in 1988 was honoured by the city on Friday.
- Marble Mountain resort on schedule for Boxing Day opening
- The Marble Mountain Ski Resort in Steady Brook is on track to open on Boxing Day, despite a lightning strike and a fire that destroyed the main chair lift in August.
- Black Friday sales lure pre-dawn customers to big box stores video
- Hundreds of customers dressed up and lined up outside some of the big box stores on Stavanger Drive in St. John's early Friday, hoping to cash in on some of the Black Friday sales inside.
- Scott Andrews' constituents want more facts before passing judgment
- MP Scott Andrews' suspension from the Liberal caucus for alleged misconduct is a delicate subject in his Newfoundland riding where local mayors, political organizers and several residents declined to be interviewed.