Churchill Falls, NL
Set Churchill Falls as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 3:00 AM AST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 6:06 PM
NE 5 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:30 PM AST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:30 PM AST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 20.
Flurries ending in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 11.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 28. Cold wind chill minus 38.
|Flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-15° | -27°
5° | -17°
-14° | -20°
7° | -4°
-19° | -30°
-2° | -22°
-17° | -32°
1° | -26°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Woman dies from injuries sustained in Blackmarsh Road fire
- Doctors have confirmed that the woman, who was pulled from a burning house on Blackmarsh Road Thursday, succumbed to her injuries at a hospital in Halifax.
- Apology letter offers some satisfaction for Mount Cashel victim
- A man who suffered sexual abuse as a child at the Mount Cashel Orphanage is giving a lukewarm reception to an apology letter from the Christian Brothers in North America.
- RCMP to investigate allegation against RNC officers
- The request stems from an incident in December, when three Royal Newfoundland Constabulary officers attempted to arrest Bradley Bartlett by Dooly's in St. John's.
- Pepper spray, metal detector among new safety measures
- The Newfoundland and Labrador government announced on Friday that it has put new safety measures into effect at its correctional facilities across the province.
- 'Move over' law to come into effect on Monday
- Newfoundland and Labrador motorists will soon be required to 'move over' when approaching stopped emergency, enforcement or other designated vehicles.