Churchill Falls, NL
Set Churchill Falls as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 2:00 PM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:05 AM
Sunset: 8:25 PM
WNW 24 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 11:30 AM ADT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 11:30 AM ADT
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 2. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy late this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 11.
Becoming cloudy in the morning. 60 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon and evening. High plus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
5° | -5°
41° | 23°
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New On Point: Frank Coleman remains as sole candidate for PC leadership video
- Bill Barry's decision to drop out of the PC leadership race has left Frank Coleman as the only remaining candidate for the job.
- New Urgent need for adoption at Labrador City animal shelter
- The Faith's Haven animal shelter in Labrador City is looking for more people than usual to adopt cats.
- New N.L. runners among those returning to Boston Marathon
- One year after the deadly attack at the Boston Marathon, the annual race will be held again and twenty-one people from this province will be taking part.
- Clarenville Caribous edged out in overtime at Allan Cup final
- The Clarenville Caribous came close to their second Allan Cup in four years on Saturday, but in the end lost in overtime at the 2014 Allan Cup final.
- Suspects apprehended after St. John's home invasion
- Two individuals who broke into a centre city home in St. John's Saturday evening knew the homeowner, according to police.