Churchill Falls, NL
Set Churchill Falls as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 3:00 PM AST
Feels like: -36
Feels like: -33
Sunrise: 8:23 AM
Sunset: 3:57 PM
W 21 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:30 AM AST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:30 AM AST
Mainly sunny. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 21. Cold wind chill minus 36.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h. Low minus 27. Cold wind chill minus 42.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 20. Cold wind chill minus 38.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-22° | -24°
-8° | -11°
-21° | -26°
-6° | -15°
-22° | -26°
-8° | -15°
-22° | -27°
-8° | -17°
-17° | -22°
1° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Marystown driver killed while checking problem with car
- A 19-year-old man from Marystown was struck and killed Wednesday night on the Burin Peninsula highway while he was checking out a potential problem with his car.
- 7 pit bulls seized at C.B.S. home; charges pending video
- Police are searching for the owner of seven pit bull dogs after authorities removed the animals from a home in Conception Bay South on Wednesday evening.
- RCMP Elf on a Shelf drunk-driving campaign goes viral
- RCMP in Newfoundland and Labrador have adapted the popular Elf on the Shelf character to warn against drunk driving, in a Facebook campaign that has gone viral.
- New Ryan Snoddon: Why a weekend storm is doing the cha-cha
- Will a storm poised to hit the province late this weekend be much to worry about? CBC meteorologist Ryan Snoddon takes a look, in his latest blog post.
- New Port au Choix residents fear bad road will affect tourism
- The National Historic site in Port au Choix is a big draw for tourists, but some locals feel the state of the road leading to the iconic lighthouse could keep people away.