Set Delta as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 06, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Wed May 06, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
Cloudy. Showers beginning this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late this afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h. High 23. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 13.
Showers ending late in the afternoon then cloudy. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind becoming northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 in the morning. High 16 with temperature falling to 7 in the afternoon.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We’ll start the week with a couple of fairly sunny days along with temps of 20 today and 24 on Tuesday. Tuesday is the breezier day of the two with afternoon winds out of the south at 30 to 40km/h. Most of the listeners and viewers I’ve been talking to say they want some rain. Well, it looks like we have some coming. I’m calling for showers Wednesday afternoon changing to rain Wednesday evening and periods of rain Thursday. Expect 10-15mm Wednesday night and another 10-15mm through the day Thursday. Behind that system, our weather turns cooler once again.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: W @ 20 in the afternoon.
Tuesday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SE @ 25/30 the morning. SE @ 30/50 the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 30/40 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- Updated Garden City high school mourns 2 students after suicides
- Garden City Collegiate students are in mourning after two young people killed themselves within days of each other.
- Man, 21, arrested after car rips through skatepark, caught on video video
- Police have arrested a 21-year-old man after a car tore through a Winnipeg skatepark and baseball diamond, hitting one person.
- New RCMP search for man after violent assault in Manitoba
- A 38-year-old man is wanted by RCMP in connection with a violent domestic assault in Camperville, Man.
- Manitoba's craft beer: Sales up, brewery tasting rooms edge closer
- According to provincial officials, growler fills doubled what was expected, and sales for Fort Garry, Half Pints and Farmery are up 10 per cent since 2013.
- RCMP charge man for driving drunk, shooting gun in rural Manitoba
- A 48-year-old man from rural Manitoba man has been charged for allegedly driving while impaired and firing a gun at the same time.