Set Delta as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries near noon. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 7.
Overcast. Wind becoming north 30 km/h this evening. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 30.
Clearing in the morning. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 23. Wind chill minus 38.
|Clearing||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-19° | -28°
-2° | -18°
-12° | -21°
10° | -6°
-16° | -19°
3° | -2°
-20° | -27°
-4° | -17°
-14° | -26°
7° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Extreme cold weather warnings are in place today for much of Northern Manitoba. Brisk north winds and temps falling to -35 this afternoon are producing wind chills in the range of a 2 minute freeze time on exposed skin. There is also a blizzard warning in effect along the Hudson Bay coastline. In the south… most of the snowfall is now (noon) in the Interlake and southeast of Steinbach. The Red River Valley can expect a few flurries this afternoon but that’s about it. The cloud will stick around for the rest of the day. Clearing tonight in Southern Manitoba signifies the arrival of a cold push of air just in time for the weekend. I’m expecting a breezy Saturday with a slightly falling temperature. We’ll be at -22 by the late afternoon. Sunday morning… good chance for a -28 to -30 temp but the high of -20 will feel a little better than Saturday with lighter winds. On Monday we are back to a -15 high… similar for Tuesday. We’ll cool off again for Wednesday. I’m forecasting a high of -20 once again mid week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Saturday: N @ 25/30 in the morning. N @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Sunday: NW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 20 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg star K-9 officer Judge dies months after retiring video
- Winnipeg police are mourning the death of a veteran officer — Judge, a police service dog who retired last spring after a decade of service.
- Warming huts take shape at The Forks
- Winnipeg's newest warming huts are being transformed from ideas and designs into structural reality at The Forks.
- Dugald Road at Perimeter reopens after 4-vehicle crash video
- No injuries were reported in a four-vehicle collision on Dugald Road and the Perimeter Highway on Friday morning.
- Manitoba Mutts rescue group desperate for dog food
- A Manitoba dog rescue agency is running out of food and asking the public for help.
- Extreme wind chill heading back into Winnipeg video
- A dusting of snow, some light winds and a daytime high of –8 C on Friday could be the nicest weather Winnipeg will see for awhile.