Set Delta as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A few showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 26, 14 at 11:57 AM CDT Sat Jul 26, 14 at 11:57 AM CDT
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm. Wind west 20 km/h. High 23. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few showers ending before morning then mainly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h after midnight. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming clear late in the evening. Wind north 30 km/h. High 22.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
26° | 10°
79° | 50°
28° | 11°
82° | 52°
29° | 13°
84° | 55°
33° | 16°
91° | 61°
32° | 16°
90° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Saturday will be a cloudy day with showers on and off through the afternoon and evening. This is the wrap-around rain from that departing low. Sunday will be slightly cooler at 22 with a northerly breeze at 30km/h but it will also be sunny. Next week looks very stable. I have fairly sunny skies in my forecast each day with highs ranging from 25 on Monday to 29 on Thursday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: WSW @ 20 in the morning. W @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Sunday: N @ 25/30 in the morning. N @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Monday: NW @ 15 in the morning. NW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Updated Funnel clouds, heavy rainfall advisories for western Manitoba video
- Environment Canada issued a heavy rainfall warning for parts of western Manitoba Saturday as well as an advisory saying funnel clouds are possible for the region west of Winnipeg.
- Man taken to hospital as police investigate suspicious incident
- A man has been taken to hospital with unknown injuries Saturday, after Winnipeg police responded to reports of a fire at the Holiday Towers apartment building at 160 Hargrave St.
- Showers put a damper on mosquito fogging
- The city's fogging crews have the night off Saturday into Sunday.
- Manitoba's missing and murdered women honoured at Forks
- Manitoba's missing and murdered aboriginal women will be honoured at the Forks Saturday.
- Gord Steeves's pledge to sell city golf courses irks ski club
- A campaign pledge by mayoral candidate Gord Steeves to sell off four city-owned golf courses, including Windsor Park, has shocked the head of a ski club that uses that course in the winter.