Set Delta as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h before morning. Low plus 4.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southeast 30 km/h becoming west 40 gusting to 60 early in the afternoon. High 14. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 early in the evening then becoming light after midnight. Low plus 1.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
1° | -11°
34° | 12°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
6° | -9°
43° | 16°
4° | -9°
39° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We’ll see varying amounts of cloud cover tonight and through Wednesday. We’re warming to about 16 degrees on Wednesday but, by that time, we’ll be fairly breezy out of the south in the morning, then west in the afternoon. There will be some rain cutting through the central part of the province Wednesday and some snow in the north. Here in the south… a rather rude awakening follows that breezy, warm Wednesday. Expect a sharp cool down on Thursday along with very windy conditions once again.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. WNW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 30/50 the morning. NW @ 40/60 the afternoon.
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. SSW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Recap Chris Kreider's late goal lifts Rangers over Jets video
- Chris Kreider scored with 3:46 left in the third period to give the New York Rangers a 3-2 victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Tuesday.
- Jets fan shocked Blackhawks fan wears feather headdress to game video
- A long-time Winnipeg Jets fan and season ticket holder says he was astonished a Chicago Blackhawks fan was allowed into Sunday's game wearing a fake headdress.
- Celebration to remember Carolyn Sinclair, missing and murdered women video
- Carolyn Sinclair's family is gathering Tuesday to celebrate her life and to bring attention to murdered and missing women. Three years ago today, Sinclair's body was found in a dumpster on Notre Dame Avenue.
- Autistic boy, 13, assaulted, threatened with scissors in Manitoba class
- A Riverton, Man. couple is weighing whether to sue the Evergreen School Division in Gimli because they say their 13-year-old son, who is autistic, has endured constant bullying over the past three years.
- 'We need to build our team again': NDP MLAs ask rebels to sign 'declaration of solidarity' video
- Manitoba's NDP MLA's are being asked to sign a declaration of solidarity in an attempt to bring the party back together after a divisive leadership contest.