Set Delta as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of light snow or freezing drizzle
Chance of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 7:13 AM CST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 7:13 AM CST
Freezing drizzle ending this morning then cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow. Fog patches dissipating near noon. High minus 4.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow. Low minus 8.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of light snow in the evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early in the evening. High minus 4.
|Chance of light snow||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-1° | -7°
30° | 19°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
-9° | -12°
16° | 10°
-12° | -16°
10° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
There is also a gradual warm up in the works for the coming days. On Friday, we’ll see some light flurries but nothing worth getting the shovel ready for. Temps on Friday and the weekend will climb into the -6 to -4 range. Our next chance for an accumulating snow is Sunday night and through Monday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SE @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 10/15 in the morning. SSE @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Sunday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- New Fog, mist, freezing drizzle, flurries: Friday whacky Manitoba weather
- The weather around southern Manitoba is looking a bit helter skelter today with a bit of everything.
- Theresa Oswald to launch Manitoba NDP leadership bid today video
- Theresa Oswald will officially enter the Manitoba NDP's leadership race today, as more high-ranking New Democrats say it's time for the party to move on from current Premier Greg Selinger.
- Crash sends 2 pedestrians to hospital in Winnipeg
- Two people are in hospital after being hit by a vehicle Thursday night in Winnipeg.
- Marilyn Maki: Radio Noon host, CBC weather specialist retires today video
- We here at CBC Manitoba are celebrating the career of Radio Noon host and weather specialist Marilyn Maki, who is retiring today after three decades in broadcasting.
- Spiralizer and Lid Sid: Top 10 kitchen Christmas gift ideas for foodies
- The spiralizer sounds like a game from the 1970's or a doomsday weapon from a James Bond film. In reality, it's a popular kitchen gadget.