Set Delta as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 06, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Tue Oct 06, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing this morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h early this afternoon. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 1 with frost.
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 40 km/h gusting to 60 early in the afternoon. High 14.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Skies clear across the south overnight. Tuesday will be a bright, sunny day with a seasonal high of 14 degrees. By the time we wake up Wednesday the clouds will be thickening up as rain heads into the region for later in the day. I see the rain hitting the Red River Valley by supper time Wednesday. Following that disturbance we’ll enjoy a dry and warmer weather pattern as we approach the long weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 20/30 in the morning. NW @ 20 the afternoon.
Wednesday: SE @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 30 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 20/25 in the morning. NW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Know Your Zone system expansion to be looked at by Winnipeg committee
- A Winnipeg council committee is expected to hear from city bureaucrats today on the idea of expanding the Know Your Zone system beyond snow plowing to include mosquito fogging and spring street cleaning.
- Brian Budzan missing since Monday night, say Winnipeg police
- Winnipeg police are asking the public to help them locate Brian Budzan, a 44-year-old man who was last seen Monday evening in the city's West Wolseley area.
- East Elmwood Community Centre to reopen 4 years after fire
- A grand reopening ceremony is being held for the East Elmwood Community Centre, which was destroyed by fire 4 ½ years ago.
- Woman with 'suicide disease' to create support group in Manitoba
- A Steinbach woman hopes others with rare face-pain disease unite and support each other in Winnipeg and south-eastern Manitoba.
- Retired general Rick Hillier speaking in Winnipeg today
- Rick Hillier, Canada's former chief of defence staff, will speak to members of Manitoba's building construction and management community today.