Set Delta as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Temperature rising to minus 9 by morning.
Periods of snow ending near noon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. Temperature falling to minus 17 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 25 in the afternoon.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Clearing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 29.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny|
-13° | -28°
9° | -18°
-10° | -18°
14° | -0°
-15° | -20°
5° | -4°
-7° | -19°
19° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The snow is slow to arrive but it’s gradually working it’s way into the western part of the province this afternoon. There is still a snowfall warning in effect for the Parklands region of the province (Dauphin, Riding Mountain, Swan River) and then across into the Interlake (Grand Rapids, Arborg) The warning talks about 5-10cm today and another 5-10cm tonight for a possible total of 20cm. In the Red River Valley, it’ll be more like 4-5cm starting this afternoon and stopping mid day Saturday. We can expect a rising temperature overnight into Saturday morning (-7 by 8am) and then a falling temperature Saturday afternoon (-14 by 4pm). Another major cold snap pushes the snow and the cloud out of the province on Sunday and Monday. Morning temps will be at -26 to -30 and highs will be -19 on Sunday and -17 on Monday. Expect high wind chills as well with gusty winds both days. I see a gradual return to seasonal conditions by the end of next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: E @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SW @ 20 in the morning. W @ 25/40 in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 10 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- New David Sanders lambastes senior City of Winnipeg staff video
- Former mayoral candidate David Sanders criticized senior City of Winnipeg administration in ab Executive Policy Committee meeting Friday, but the comments didn't go unanswered.
- Winnipeg police looking for suspect in road rage death
- Winnipeg police have identified a suspect in a road rage incident last month that killed a 31-year-old man, but investigators hope the public can help track him down.
- Winnipeg's polar bears back in their underwater tunnel video
- Assiniboine Park Zoo's underwater polar bear viewing tunnel is open again after being shut down since September for repairs.
- New Holiday safety: 5 tips for preventing electrical fires video
- A Winnipeg safety expert is warning people to be careful with space heaters, Christmas lights and other electric gadgets that are being plugged in at this time of year.
- Winnipeggers begin search for perfect Christmas tree video
- Unless you are really keen, this is usually the first weekend that families start putting up their Christmas lights and hoisting their trees into position in the family living room.