Set Delta as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 30, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon May 30, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then rain beginning overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Wind becoming east 20 km/h late this evening. Low 11.
Periods of rain with risk of a thunderstorm. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind east 30 km/h. High 14.
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind east 30 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Wind becoming north 20 after midnight. Low 8.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Nice to start the week off with a sunny and pleasant day. Get outside today. The next couple of days won’t be great ‘outdoor’ days. A low pressure system is pushing up into SE Manitoba from the south tonight and will sit there through Tuesday delivering rain and wind to most of southern Manitoba. We could see some fairly heavy amounts west of the Red River Valley. Right now, current model predictions have Winnipeg in the 15mm range and most of that first band of rain is between 4am and 9am Tuesday. West of the valley, amounts will be between 30 and 50mm. Thunderstorms could also bring locally higher amounts of rain. Here in Winnipeg, the rest of Tuesday is cloudy with occasional showers and gusty out of the east. To the west in Brandon, same story as the main band of rain moves to the north early in the day. As the system wraps around and the cold front passes late Tuesday, another band of rain moves through southern Manitoba Tuesday night into Wednesday. By Wednesday morning, winds are northwest and gusty and Wednesday’s high is only 13 degrees under cloudy skies. Expect clearing late in the day on Wednesday and a fairly sunny day on Thursday with temps back in the low 20’s
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: E @ 40/60 in the morning. E @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: NW @ 30/40 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 Wind in the afternoon.
Thursday: Light Wind in the morning. SSE @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- River Heights residents regroup to fight 18-metre cellphone tower
- Dozens of River Heights residents are trying to stop a cellphone tower from being erected near their homes on Niagara Street.
- No foul play in death of Indian Posse co-founder Richard Daniel Wolfe
- Corrections Canada says it has found no evidence of foul play in the death of Indian Posse co-founder Richard Daniel Wolfe.
- Design for 1919 Winnipeg General Strike monument revealed
- A new monument to commemorate the 1919 Winnipeg General Strike will go up at Lily Street and Market Avenue this summer.
- Forest tent caterpillars invading Winnipeg, says entomologist
- The city of Winnipeg is in the middle of a forest tent caterpillar infestation, says a University of Manitoba entomologist.
- Flor Marcelino no longer promoting guyabano plant as cure for cancer
- Flor Marcelino, interim leader for the NDP, will no longer be handing out natural medicine to friends and strangers and promoting it as a cure for cancer.