Set Tuktoyaktuk as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 6:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 8:13 AM
Sunset: 9:20 PM
ENE 8 km/h
Pressure: 99.7 kPa
Periods of rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Periods of rain. Temperature steady near 6.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming east 30 km/h near noon. High 6.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New IBC plans educational TV channel for Nunavut
- The Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunication Commission is hoping to see more dedicated educational programming on basic cable packages. That’s exactly what the Inuit Broadcasting Corporation wants to provide in Nunavut.
- 'Pick-and-pay' cable may not make it to most of Nunavut
- Rod Wilson, who oversees Arctic Co-operative's 4,000 cable TV customers, says new CRTC pick-and-pay changes may work for digital subscribers in Iqaluit, but not analog customers in Nunavut communities.
- Video Whitehorse ski club introduces season passes for dogs video
- The new $20 season pass for dogs is just one of several hotly-debated changes to dog rules at the Whitehorse Cross Country Ski Club.
- Man charged after shooting rifle off Kam Lake deck
- RCMP say 45-year-old Robert McLeod of Inuvik, N.W.T., was arrested after he reportedly fired a rifle from the deck of a home in Yellowknife’s Kam Lake area on Saturday.
- Audio Iqaluit dump fire extinguished after 4 months video audio
- The fire that has been burning at the Iqaluit dump since May 20 has been extinguished, says Mike Noblett, who has been managing the site.