Set Tuktoyaktuk as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 29, 17 at 5:00 PM MDT
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 5:40 AM
Sunset: 11:58 PM
ENE 22 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 29, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT Sat Apr 29, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 17.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High minus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind east 20 km/h. Low minus 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- 'Keep a good attitude': Yukon students rap about land skills
- If you're lost in the woods, you better stay put. You gotta be calm. Don't move a foot.
- North West Company spends $31M to buy its own airline
- The North West Company Inc. announced Friday it has purchased Thunder Bay, Ont.-based North Star Air for $31 million.
- Yukoners show their generosity with spring food drive
- The Whitehorse city-wide spring food drive this week was a success, with thousands of bags of donated food collected.
- 'I feel sound in my body,' says Inuit drum dancer who was born deaf
- At the recent Qaggiit drum dance festival in Kugaaruk, Nunavut, the audience was so inspired by Philip Ugjuk's participation, they started a collection so he could enjoy his stay.
- Photos See fan photos of the Stanley Cup's trip through Nunavut
- Hockey fans in Nunavut came out for a photo with the NHL's top prize this week as the Stanley Cup made its way through several communities in the territory.