Set Tuktoyaktuk as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 04, 15 at 6:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 4:54 AM
Sunset: 1:02 AM
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 04, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Tue Aug 04, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this morning. Temperature falling to 8 this afternoon.
Overcast. Temperature steady near 7.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. Temperature steady near 8.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Updated Russia bids for vast Arctic territories at United Nations
- Russia says it has submitted its bid for vast territories in the Arctic to the United Nations.
- 2 bodies found in Kugluktuk; RCMP investigating
- Police responded to a report of a suspicious death in Kugluktuk, Nunavut, Monday morning. Arriving at a home, they found two bodies.
- RCMP look for owners of abandoned campsite near Burwash
- RCMP aren't sure who owns a tent and sleeping bag found near a miner's claim near Burwash Landing. It appears to have been left untouched for a week, and it's not clear whether the camper intended to return.
- Yukon's Jessica Frotten to compete in Parapan Am Games
- Wheelchair athlete Jessica Frotten will represent Canada and Yukon at Parapan Am Games
- Yukon candidates ready for another close election
- In 2011 Yukon's election was decided by a mere 132 votes. All candidates expect a close race this time around.