Set Tuktoyaktuk as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 1:00 PM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
N 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 11:00 AM MDT Wed Jun 19, 13 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny this afternoon. High 14. UV index 4 or moderate.
Sunny. Low 9.
Sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early in the evening. High 25.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny|
27° | 16°
81° | 61°
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
13° | 9°
55° | 48°
16° | 9°
61° | 48°
16° | 9°
61° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- new Disappearance of Nunavik woman suspicious, say police
- Quebec police are investigating what they call a suspicious disappearance of a Salluit woman.
- new Two Yellowknife men arrested after drug search
- Two Yellowknife men are facing drug trafficking charges after police searched two city apartments on Saturday.
- Should be no limit on offshore liability: Greenpeace
- Greenpeace Canada says increasing liability limit for offshore oil spills to $1 billion may not be enough to cover the costs of a spill in arctic waters.
- Attempting to capitalize on the cold
- An Iqaluit delegation is attending the Paris Airshow to sell the city as the ideal destination for aircraft manufacturers to do cold weather testing.
- Half of First Nations children live in poverty
- Half of status First Nations children in Canada live in poverty, a troubling figure that jumps to nearly two-thirds in Saskatchewan and Manitoba, says a newly released report.