Set Tuktoyaktuk as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 28, 15 at 12:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 5:48 AM
Sunset: 11:51 PM
NE 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 6.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Low minus 2.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny|
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-5° | -13°
23° | 9°
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Winks convenience store robbed in Yellowknife
- A man walked into the Winks store on Forrest Drive at around 2 a.m. Sunday and demanded cash from the employees.
- Buffalo Airways plane overweight when it crash landed at airport
- Engine failure and an overloaded plane were to blame for a crash landing of a Buffalo Airways plane at the Yellowknife airport in August 2013, according to the Transportation Safety Board.
- Meat scraps found in Porter Creek not poisoned: Whitehorse RCMP
- A community meeting is planned tonight at 7 p.m. at Porter Creek Secondary School to talk about the recent dog poisonings.
- Cree Nation gathers at Mistissini funeral for 5 hunters
- The Cree Nation finally got a chance to say goodbye Saturday to five hunters who died in a cabin fire almost a month ago. 'I know it meant a lot for the families to see that amount of support.'
- Alkan Air adapts medevac plane for bariatric patients
- A Yukon air ambulance has been retrofitted with a larger door and a mechanical lift, to help patients who 'exceed weight and width limits' of medevac planes.