Set Tuktoyaktuk as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 9:00 PM MDT
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 9:33 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
SE 22 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Wind east 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 24. Wind chill minus 37.
Mainly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 33.
Clearing in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 35.
-10° | -20°
14° | -4°
-10° | -18°
14° | -0°
-15° | -18°
5° | -0°
-15° | -19°
5° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Mine training program accepted unqualified students
- A course with a price tag of over half a million dollars of federal money began with participants N.W.T.'s Mine Training Society knew would not be able to actually complete it.
- Ross River residents block access to river to save bridge
- People in Ross River, Yukon, have gathered on the ice of the Pelly River, vowing to stop any demolition work on the historic suspension bridge there.
- Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod sled dog race video
- Dallas Seavey ran a blistering pace to rally from third place and win his second Iditarod early Tuesday in a record-breaking finish.
- N.W.T. MLAs vote to ask for authority to postpone election
- A petition has been started calling for an early election after Northwest Territories MLAs voted Monday to ask the federal government for the authority to extend the term of this legislative assembly by up to a year.
- RCMP investigate woman's death in Cambridge Bay
- Nunavut RCMP's Major Crimes Unit and a forensics identification team have been brought in to assist in the investigation of a woman's death in Cambridge Bay.