Set Tuktoyaktuk as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 7:00 PM MST
Feels like: -33
Feels like: -27
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
SW 8 km/h
Pressure: 103.7 kPa
Periods of light snow
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 4:00 PM MST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 4:00 PM MST
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of light snow early this evening. Low minus 30.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature falling to minus 33 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 45 in the afternoon.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 37. Wind chill minus 46.
|A few clouds||Clear||Clear||Clear||Clear||Clear|
-25° | -34°
-13° | -29°
-23° | -28°
-9° | -18°
-26° | -32°
-15° | -26°
-26° | -29°
-15° | -20°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Video Jessica Johnson gets 5 years for Yukon crime spree video
- Jessica Johnson, 23, was sentenced to five years in prison Thursday afternoon for her role in a violent robbery and shooting two years ago in Haines Junction, Yukon
- Social media makes Arctic hockey dream come true
- A plea on social media turned into enough money for a Nunavut teacher to take a hockey team to a series showdown in Northern Ontario.
- Fort Chipewyan Métis launch $3B dam lawsuit
- The Métis Nation of Alberta in Fort Chipewyan is suing BC Hydro and the federal government for $3 billion for damages to the Lake Athabasca delta.
- Eric Dejaeger trial adjourned until January
- The trial of Oblate priest Eric Dejaeger in Iqaluit has been adjourned until January.
- Soldiers join forces to combat suicide and PTSD
- A rank-and-file campaign launched by two Canadian veterans of Afghanistan to check in on their colleagues and make sure they're all OK has apparently already saved one soldier's life.