Set Tuktoyaktuk as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 7:00 PM MST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
NE 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Mainly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 36.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 27. Wind chill minus 38.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h before morning. Temperature steady near minus 28. Wind chill minus 41.
|A few clouds||Cloudy periods||Clear||Cloudy periods||Clear||Clear|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Ross River Dena lose case seeking consultation on hunting licences
- The Yukon Fish and Game Association's executive director says he's relieved by a recent court ruling endorsing the territory's fish and wildlife management practices.
- Video Travel Yukon turns attention to fat-tire cycling in latest ad
- Two-wheeled travelers are the subject of the Yukon Government's latest advertising campaign, which is attempting to lure visitors to the territory through fat-tire bicycling.
- Report into baby Makibi Timilak's death calls for coroner's inquest
- A report examining the circumstances surrounding the 2012 death of a three-month-old baby in Cape Dorset is calling for a formal coroner's inquest.
- Herb Nakimayak confirmed in Nunakput following judicial recount
- An N.W.T. Supreme Court justice has confirmed Herb Nakimayak won the Nunakput riding in the territorial election, the first of three to undergo judicial recounts today and tomorrow in Yellowknife.
- 'Gender inclusive' inquiry for indigenous men not for everyone
- A recent petition calling for a gender inclusive inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal people is not sitting well with everyone. Yellowknife activist Daniel T'seleie says women experience a different kind of oppression than men.