Set Stettler as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 27, 15 at 1:00 PM MDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 6:33 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
S 8 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 27, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Thu Aug 27, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Widespread smoke. High 26. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing late this evening. Widespread smoke. Low 9.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Widespread smoke. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 25.
|Smoke||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Edmonton drug gangs wage war with increasing firepower, police say
- Drugs gangs battling over millions of dollars in cash are arming themselves with bigger, more powerful guns as they compete with rivals for territory on Edmonton streets, say the police officers fighting them.
- Alberta government managers found guilty of manipulating contracts
- Alberta's Public Interest Commissioner has found three government managers rigged the awarding of contracts last fall.
- New Flashback to 1989: Wayne Gretzky statue unveiled at Northlands video
- Where were you 26 years ago today?
- Smoke from Washington State fires to settle over Edmonton
- The blanket of smoke from fires in Washington State that has been circulating throughout Alberta is expected to settle on Edmonton today.
- Rachel Notley says major public job cuts would hurt fragile economy
- Alberta Premier Rachel Notley says there will not be big cuts to the public service in the fall budget.