Set Stettler as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 11:00 AM MST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 6:08 PM
S 21 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 11:00 AM MST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 11:00 AM MST
Sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 1.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. 30 percent chance of flurries before morning. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Wind becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 12.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon. Clearing late in the evening. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 10 with temperature falling to minus 14 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 25.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-9° | -19°
16° | -2°
-5° | -23°
23° | -9°
4° | -11°
39° | 12°
4° | -8°
39° | 18°
8° | -7°
46° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Danielle Smith nomination on same day Wildrose picks new leader
- The Progressive Conservatives announced that backbencher Danielle Smith will learn on March 28 whether she will be their candidate for her riding in Highwood.
- Wildrose leadership candidates focus on Alberta's finances
- With the Wildrose still smarting over the loss of nine MLAs months ago, all three of the party’s leadership hopefuls are hammering the government on its management of Alberta's finances.
- Wild horses captured in Alberta roundup go to auction
- The Alberta government continues to round up wild horses in order to manage the growth of the population.
- Inclusive Health conference examines health concerns for LGBTQ patients
- A student-run conference at the University of Alberta is examining the unique health issues faced by the LGBTQ community.
- Opinion Missing and murdered: What it will take for indigenous women to feel safe
- 'It should not surprise the federal government or the Prime Minister that indigenous people are literally at wits end about their treatment and Canada’s failure to value indigenous women’s lives,' according to lawyer Christa Big Canoe and activist Melina Laboucan-Massimo .