Set Stettler as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 30, 16 at 11:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:39 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
ESE 17 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 30, 16 at 8:13 PM MDT Tue Aug 30, 16 at 8:13 PM MDT
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers overnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches developing before morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 26. Humidex 29. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Low 9.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Showers||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- City says it's close to Metro Line fix despite missed deadline
- The city has a potential fix in place that could get the Metro Line running at full speed, but it won't be ready in time to meet the latest deadline of Aug 31.
- Rogers Place benefits committee to change role after criticism
- Edmonton's arena benefits committee will change its terms of reference to help it better deal with concerns raised by people who live around Rogers Place, the new downtown home of the NHL Oilers.
- Canada Post reaches tentative deal with union, averting job action
- Following marathon bargaining sessions that reached into the wee hours, Canada Post and the Canadian Union of Postal Workers have reached tentative agreements, averting a possible mail disruption that had loomed for months.
- Edmonton mayor uses blog to propose his own fix for Northlands site
- Mayor Don Iveson has taken the unusual step of using his personal blog to talk about his own vision for the future of Edmonton Northlands, ahead of a special council meeting Wednesday.
- Stony Plain dog park site of standoff over herbicide use video
- Two dog owners took matters into their own hands Tuesday morning to prevent crews from spraying herbicide at an off-leash dog park in Stony Plain.