Set Stettler as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 06, 15 at 2:00 PM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 6:58 PM
SE 28 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 06, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Oct 06, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Low plus 3.
Cloudy. High 15.
|Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Infill construction angers neighbours, befuddles city council
- Edmonton city council is grappling with how it can limit the impact of infill construction on neighbouring properties.
- 101 Alberta school projects to be delayed video
- Education Minister David Eggen says 101 school projects will be delayed, most of them by over a year, and he has called on the auditor general to investigate the previous PC government's school capital plan.
- New Heart-attack victim bets on EMTs, wins life-saving treatment video
- When the chips are down, Edmonton EMTs show they are amongst the best when it comes to saving heart-attack victims.
- Edmonton International Airport parking lots home to 100-plus ditched cars audio
- While airports are typically places with a lot of to and fro, more than 100 ditched vehicles left behind in the Edmonton International Airport’s parking lots aren't going anywhere soon.
- Updated 'Hurtful and insensitive': MMIW advocate pans RCMP's 10-day social media campaign
- A 10-day Twitter campaign designed to locate missing aboriginal women is being called insensitive by an advocate for murdered and missing aboriginal women.