Set Stettler as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 22, 14 at 10:00 PM MST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 4:30 PM
NW 20 km/h
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Sat Nov 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Periods of snow ending early this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Clearing before morning. Local blowing snow this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 10.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the evening. Low minus 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-12° | -14°
10° | 7°
-12° | -13°
10° | 9°
-15° | -17°
5° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Gay-Straight Alliance Conference focuses on more inclusive schools
- Just days after Bill 202 was introduced at the legislature, about 200 people gathered at the University of Alberta to discuss the importance of making schools an inclusive space for LGBT students.
- 1 man in critical condition after shooting in west Edmonton
- Police are investigating after a shooting in west Edmonton left a 30-year-old man in critical condition.
- RCMP urge motorists to stay off the roads as snow hits northern Alberta
- As snow continues to fall across northern Alberta, RCMP are urging people to stay off the roads.
- Police investigating fatal collision in west Edmonton
- Police are investigating a collision in west Edmonton that left a 27-year-old man dead early Saturday morning.
- Shannon Szabados picks up first win in men's pro league
- Goaltender Shannon Szabados has earned her first win in the Southern Professional Hockey League. She made 34 saves for the Columbus Cottonmouths in a 5-4 overtime win over the Fayetteville FireAntz on Friday.