Set Stettler as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 10:00 PM MST
Feels like: -27
Feels like: -17
Sunrise: 8:27 AM
Sunset: 4:19 PM
SSW 26 km/h
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM MST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM MST
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning this evening. Amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow before morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h after midnight then increasing to 40 gusting to 60. Temperature rising to minus 9 by morning. Wind chill minus 28 this evening.
Periods of snow. Local blowing snow in the morning. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 in the morning. High minus 9.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 25.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-5° | -19°
23° | -2°
-9° | -9°
16° | 16°
-24° | -25°
-11° | -13°
-16° | -25°
3° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Sacred Circles provide alternative to foster care video
- Following several weeks of controversy involving the Alberta foster care system, a traditional aboriginal ceremony aimed at improving family communication and planning has been gaining popularity.
- Caribou habitat in Alberta being destroyed, say environmentalists
- Environmentalists are asking why government rhetoric on saving caribou habitat isn't matched by what's happening on the ground, saying both Ottawa and Alberta have committed to preserve the very area currently being hammered by development.
- Video Edmonton's Muslim community welcomes new EPS hijab video
- Members of Edmonton's Muslim community say changes to the Edmonton police uniform will help build trust and reflect Edmonton's growing diversity.
- RCMP promise more checkstops for Alberta drivers
- Alberta drivers can expect to face more checkstops through the holiday season this year, according to the RCMP.
- Poll Hey hosers - what do you call that cap on your head? video
- As frigid temperatures continue across the prairies, members of the CBC Edmonton newsroom are debating the correct spelling of the wooly cap we Canadians wear on our heads.