Set Stettler as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 8:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
ENE 10 km/h
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow. Low minus 3.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries changing to 60 percent chance of rain showers early in the evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 3.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
9° | -4°
48° | 25°
15° | -1°
59° | 30°
13° | -1°
55° | 30°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated Former mayor Stephen Mandel not seeking PC leadership
- Former Edmonton mayor Stephen Mandel has announced that he will not seek the leadership of the Alberta Progressive Conservative party
- New Galleria future 'in limbo' after council funding decision
- The future of the downtown Galleria Arts District is uncertain after councillors gave conditional support Tuesday to a funding request from the foundation behind the project.
- Calgary stabbing victims identified as students, bandmates video
- Details are slowly surfacing about the victims of what Calgary's police chief is calling the city's worst mass murder. Some of the five young adults who were fatally stabbed early Tuesday morning were students at the University of Calgary and the Alberta College of Art and Design.
- Lawn care company investigated by province for unfair practices
- Service Alberta is investigating four complaints against Dr. Green, a national lawn care company
- Alison Redford’s travel expenses to be audited
- The office of Alberta’s auditor general confirmed Tuesday it will audit all travel expenses of former premier Alison Redford and her staff. The office will also audit the government’s controversial air transportation service, which operates the government’s fleet of planes.