Set Stettler as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 03, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Feels like: 31
Feels like: 88
Sunrise: 5:15 AM
Sunset: 9:55 PM
N 16 km/h
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 03, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri Jul 03, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 12.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 24. UV index 7 or high.
Clearing late in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Radio Active's top tracks of the week
- Looking for some weekend listening? Well, look no further.
- #OurAthletes: Kayaker Ben Hayward takes questions in Slovakia
- We caught up with Pan Am hopeful and Olympic slalom kayaker Ben Hayward, who's currently competing in the ICF World Cup in Slovakia.
- Peter Pocklington, former Oilers owner, wins appeal of probation breach conviction
- Former Edmonton Oilers owner Peter Pocklington has avoided a six-month prison sentence after a court of appeal in California reversed a lower court ruling related to a probation breach.
- WestJet bomb threats likely a 'hoax or a vendetta' against airline, expert says
- Five threats, including four bomb scares, have targeted WestJet flights this week — the latest on a flight from Las Vegas to Victoria on Thursday night — and have left everyone from passengers to police and politicians seeking answers.
- Updated Connor McDavid: Fans get first peek during Oilers camp video
- Thousands of excited Edmonton Oilers fans packed Rexall Place Friday to get their first look at Connor McDavid, the 18-year-old who was selected first overall in last month's NHL entry draft.