Set Stettler as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 12:00 PM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
W 7 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 5.
Becoming cloudy in the morning. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon then light in the evening. High 16.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
18° | 3°
64° | 37°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
24° | 4°
75° | 39°
21° | 6°
70° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Go Public Canadians expose foreign worker 'mess' in oilsands video
- Canadian tradesmen from a huge oilsands construction project are waving a red flag about safety hazards and near misses, which they blame on the use of foreign workers who aren’t qualified and can’t speak English.
- Cessna plane crash east of Nelson, B.C., kills passenger
- The female passenger in a Cessna 172 died when the small plane crashed in Crawford Bay, B.C., east of Nelson, Saturday night, and the pilot was airlifted to hospital with serious injuries.
- Earthquake hazard linked with deep well injection in Alberta
- There is growing evidence of a correlation between oil and gas production and movements below the ground, Alberta scientists say.
- Alberta's minimum wage increases to $10.20 on Monday
- On Monday, 26,000 people earning minimum wage in Alberta will start seeing a slight boost in their paycheques.
- CN train cars carrying grain derail northwest of Edmonton
- The Transportation Safety Board of Canada crews are investigating after a CN train derailed northwest of Edmonton Sunday.