Set Stettler as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 29, 15 at 3:00 AM MST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 8:17 AM
Sunset: 5:11 PM
ESE 4 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 28, 15 at 10:22 PM MST Wed Jan 28, 15 at 10:22 PM MST
A few clouds. Fog east of the QE2 Highway. Low minus 9.
Fog dissipating in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Clearing in the afternoon. High minus 3.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Low minus 10.
|Fog dissipating||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-13° | -16°
9° | 3°
-16° | -26°
3° | -15°
-11° | -22°
12° | -8°
-10° | -23°
14° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Seniors' advocate calls for cameras in care homes after disturbing hidden footage revealed
- In the wake of the release of two shocking hidden camera videos shot in a long-term care home in Edmonton, some are pushing for cameras to be installed in all residents’ rooms.
- Tories old and new meet for first caucus amid election talks
- Progressive Conservative MLAs old and new met for the first time today. Meanwhile, Premier Jim Prentice remains vague on an upcoming election and possibe cabinet shuffle.
- Video Drone captures shots of Walterdale Bridge progress video
- A drone over downtown captured views the Walterdale Bridge replacement project not seen before.
- YOUR CITY New design standards could transform winter streets for pedestrians
- Say goodbye to blustery, frozen streets. Coun. Ben Henderson believes the city could be transformed into a winter haven to rival Copenhagen in a couple of decades.
- Nursing home survey finds understaffing tops concerns
- Almost a third of Albertans with relatives in nursing homes are worried the homes are understaffed, suggests a survey commissioned by the Health Quality Council of Alberta.