Set Stettler as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 28, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
SW 8 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 28, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Thu Aug 28, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
A few showers ending near noon then cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High 19.
Clearing this evening. Low plus 5.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then light in the evening. High 21.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
18° | 3°
64° | 37°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Thomas Lukaszuk`s $20K cell bill triggered by cabinet minister`s family dispute
- Conservative leadership candidate and former deputy premier Thomas Lukaszuk says he was dealing with legal issues related to a dispute between a cabinet minister and a sibling when he ran up a $20,000 cellphone roaming bill while on holidays in Poland in 2012.
- Fire pit permits suggested as way to manage complaints
- Coun. Scott McKeen and Coun. Bev Esslinger told council Wednesday that the fire pits were an issue last month when air quality was low due to smoke from northern wildfires.
- Late night bus service proposed by city councillor
- Coun. Andrew Knack noticed a need for late night buses after seeing people stranded downtown and on Whyte Avenue after the bars closed.
- Moncton RCMP Const. Dave Ross's dog Danny prepares to head back to work
- When RCMP Const. Dave Ross was gunned down in Moncton this June, one of the lasting images was of his police dog mourning his former handler at the funeral. Now, the German shepherd named Danny is preparing to head back to work.
- Downtown Edmonton improving every year, report says
- The Downtown Business Association says Edmontonians are starting to feel more optimistic about the city’s downtown.