Set Stettler as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 5:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 7:27 PM
SSW 10 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing this evening. Low minus 5.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the evening. Low minus 2.
|Increasing cloudiness||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -12°
36° | 10°
8° | -9°
46° | 16°
9° | -4°
48° | 25°
9° | -3°
48° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Alberta legislature too disrespectful for school visits
- Teachers at a middle school in Innisfail will no longer take their students to question period at the Alberta legislature after they witnessed the poor behaviour of MLAs during a session last fall.
- Updated Edmonton LRT gets needed funding from province
- The province will kick in the necessary money towards completing Edmonton's southeast LRT line, Alberta Premier Alison Redford announced this morning.
- In Depth Valley Line LRT Plan: a closer look
- What will Edmonton's LRT expansion look like? What will be near the stops? With the province promising up to $600 million in various funds to pay for LRT expansion, Mayor Don Iveson says work can go ahead on constructing the Valley Line.
- Updated Demetrios Karahalios was killed, Edmonton police confirm
- Edmonton police are now calling the suspicious death of Demetrios Karahalios a homicide.
- Video Scona road speed limit too low, councillor says video
- The speed limit on Scona Road is an artificial one that snares hundreds, even thousands, of drivers in a speed trap each month, says Edmonton city councillor Bryan Anderson.