Set Stewart as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 27, 15 at 12:00 PM PDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
SSW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 27, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT Thu Aug 27, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud except cloudy near Stewart. Becoming windy near noon. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Rain near Stewart. Amount 30 mm near Stewart. Windy. Low 12.
Periods of rain. Windy. High 14.
|Periods of rain||Showers||Rain||Showers||Showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Washington Stickpin wildfire has B.C. communities watching weather with hope
- The threat of wind-blown "ember showers" has left the B.C. communities of Grand Forks and Christina Lake in a smoky limbo, as residents wait to see what happens with the weather.
- Tactical officer's 'alpha male' fitness video under investigation video
- A Saanich police officer who used images of tactical team colleagues to help sell his fitness training video has resigned before the completion of a Police Act investigation.
- Hot air balloon landing shocks Langley residents
- Residents of a Langley neighbourhood were shocked to see a hot air balloon descend in an an area close to homes Wednesday evening, prompting police and fire crews to investigate
- Fracking-induced earthquakes could leave workers vulnerable, says geophysicist
- A leading seismic scientist says B.C.'s energy infrastructure and gas-field workers may be vulnerable to earthquakes caused by fracking.
- Surrey French immersion short students despite long-standing demand
- A loud outcry for French immersion opportunities sparked a new program, but now lack of interest may shut the entire venture down.