Set Stewart as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 7:16 PM
S 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Low plus 3.
Cloudy. Rain beginning late in the morning. High 9.
Rain. Low 7.
|Rain||Rain||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers|
16° | 11°
61° | 52°
13° | 9°
55° | 48°
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New 'Deadbeats' in B.C. owe $538M in support video
- Two-thirds of court-ordered family support payments in B.C. are in arrears, with over $538 million currently unpaid by parents commonly referred to as "deadbeats."
- New Vancouver Art Gallery will be 'very reflective' of city audio
- The internationally renowned architectural firm chosen to design the new Vancouver Art Gallery envisions a community gathering spot, not an elitist space.
- SkyTrain delays: TransLink suggests grabbing a coffee and taking a break video
- A spokeswoman for TransLink suggested that SkyTrain delays could be opportunities for travellers to take a break and support local businesses.
- First Nations join Vancouver land deal valued at $307M
- In a deal valued at just over $307 million, three parcels of land—in Point Grey, Cambie and West Vancouver—are now held in joint ownership by a coalition of B.C. First Nations and the Canada Lands Agency.
- Ebola risk low, but some infections expected, says B.C. medical officer
- B.C.'s provincial health officer says it would not be surprising to see cases of the Ebola virus appear, but that there is no reason for alarm.