Set Stewart as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 23, 16 at 3:00 PM PDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 8:57 PM
SW 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 23, 16 at 11:00 AM PDT Tue Aug 23, 16 at 11:00 AM PDT
Clearing this afternoon. High 25 except 21 near Stewart. Humidex 27. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny in the morning. High 29 except 24 near Stewart. Humidex 31.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Daycare owner has worries of shelter 'nightmare' for Maple Ridge site
- The owner of a Maple Ridge B.C. daycare is fighting to stop a proposed homeless shelter, claiming the new neighbour would kill her childcare business.
- British Columbians set to be inundated with election ads
- B.C. Liberals release their first campaign ad, a sign of the constant campaigns so prevalent in the U.S. — and of a party with much larger coffers than its opponent.
- Video Bear cubs munch on apples at Smithers, B.C. wildlife refuge video
- Northern Lights Wildlife Society shared the video taken Monday of the bear cubs on its Facebook page.
- Stoned rats make lazier choices, UBC study finds
- "The rats could still do the task — they just didn't want to," says Mason Silveira, a PhD candidate in UBC's department of psychology.
- Highway 1 in Chilliwack reopened after fatal crash
- One person is dead and two others have been taken to hospital with undetermined injuries following a three-car crash on Highway 1 in Chilliwack Tuesday morning.