Set Stewart as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 29, 15 at 1:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 9:55 PM
S 4 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 29, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT Wed Jul 29, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Periods of rain near Stewart. Windy. High 18.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Periods of rain beginning overnight. Windy early this evening. Low 13.
Periods of rain. High 18.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Vancouver taxi driver tells couple not to buckle baby in car seat
- A Vancouver couple is demanding a change to the rules that allowed a taxi driver to tell them they couldn't buckle their 18-month-old baby into a car seat.
- New Housing price, size don't have much influence on happiness: UBC professor audio
- Big rooms? High price? Great location? Or amount of greenery? What is it about our homes that make us happy? Early Edition happiness columnist Elizabeth Dunn joins Rick Cluff for a conversation about what makes us feel good when we feel at home.
- Pellet-gun attacker ambushing victims in Abbotsford, B.C.
- Police in Abbotsford, B.C., have released two photographs and a map in their investigation of 15 reported pellet-gun attacks that have left nine people injured.
- Missing agricultural workers in Vernon treated like criminals, group claims
- An advocacy group for migrant workers says a number of temporary workers that have been missing for over a month are being treated like potential criminals.
- Ray Mears to guide contest winners on trek through northern Ont. wilderness
- Four travellers from Canada and the United Kingdom have won an eight-day bushcrafting expedition through the northern Ontario wilderness as part of the Great Canadian Boreal Forest Adventure contest.