Set Stewart as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 22, 14 at 8:29 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:26 AM
Sunset: 10:06 PM
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 8:31 AM PDT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 8:31 AM PDT
Showers. Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 19.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of thunderstorms. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
14° | 11°
57° | 52°
17° | 12°
63° | 54°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Metro Vancouver mayors seek answers following 2nd SkyTrain shutdown video
- Some Metro Vancouver mayors say yesterday's SkyTrain meltdown is proof elected politicians should control TransLink.
- Search for missing hiker Sylvia Apps baffles searchers in Strathcona Park
- A week-long search for a missing hiker on Vancouver Island has been called off after searchers found all her belongings, but not the missing woman herself.
- 5 beehives stolen from Clearwater beekeeper
- Someone is stealing honey again in the North Okanagan and the RCMP says it's not a big black bear with a sweet tooth.
- Oppenheimer park standoff a land rights issue, readers say
- A standoff between Vancouver and protesters occupying a city park is making CBC readers question who owns the parkland.
- Virtual reality: 4 ways Vancouverites are using VR audio
- Virtual reality has gotten much better in recent years, thanks in part to a group of Vancouver VR enthusiasts who meet every month.