Set Stewart as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 8:00 AM PST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 6:17 PM
N 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 5:00 AM PST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 5:00 AM PST
Sunny. High plus 4.
A few clouds. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy late in the morning. Snow beginning late in the evening. High plus 4.
|Snow||Snow or rain||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain|
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Nurse in Abbotsford ER attacked by patient, union says
- An Abbotsford Regional Hospital ER nurse was "savagely attacked" over the weekend, according the B.C. Nurses' Union.
- VOTE B.C.'s left-lane hogs to face tougher rules, transportation minister promises video
- The B.C. government is planning a crackdown this spring on drivers who hog the left lane, preventing other vehicles from passing.
- Alan Charlton, 80 year old teacher, celebrates birthday with 20 km walk audio
- Alan Charlton turns 80 years old today, and to celebrate he's walking 20 kilometres around Stanley Park to raise money for a new school bus for Notre Dame Regional Secondary School — where he has taught English for the last 50 years.
- Victoria police knee teen girl in ribs during arrest video
- The Victoria Police Department is reviewing the conduct of two officers after one of them kneed a 16-year-old girl in the ribs and pushed her face into the ground during an arrest.
- Live Blog Metro Vancouver traffic: get the latest updates
- Live traffic updates for Metro Vancouver commuters, every weekday from 5 a.m. to 9 a.m. PT and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.