Set Stewart as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 6:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 7:38 PM
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 23, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Tue Sep 23, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning early this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Low 9.
Periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. High 15.
Periods of rain. Amount 5 mm. Temperature steady near 12.
|Periods of rain||Showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Rain||Chance of showers|
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Exclusive Steroid reaction causes B.C. dentist to question prescription
- A Vancouver man suffered a horrendous skin reaction after ceasing treatment with corticosteroids.
- Allan Bosomworth, Two Chefs and a Table co-owner, pleads guilty over hidden camera
- Restaurateur turned himself into police after tiny camera was discovered in restaurant's bathroom.
- Serena Vermeersch slaying: Peter MacKay says worst criminals shouldn't be freed video
- Justice Minister Peter MacKay says the Canadian government is considering new rules to lock up certain violent criminals and throw away the key, as family and friends grieve 17-year-old Serena Vermeersch, who was killed last week in Surrey, B.C., allegedly by a known violent offender.
- Earliest sign of human habitation in Canada may have been found
- Researchers using a robotic underwater vehicle off British Columbia's northern coast believe they may have found the earliest evidence of human habitation in Canada.
- Point of View Is Vancouver a rude city? video
- Vancouver may be one of the most livable cities on earth but you still have to put up with trash and litter, people blocking sidewalks and aisles, sidewalk-driving cyclists, aggressive drivers and loud cellphone talkers.