Set Stewart as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 9:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 8:06 AM
Sunset: 7:34 PM
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 7:09 AM PDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 7:09 AM PDT
Periods of rain except snow near Stewart this morning. Snowfall amount 5 cm near Stewart. Windy near Terrace. High 7.
Periods of rain. Windy near Terrace. Low plus 4.
Periods of rain ending in the morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Windy near Terrace. High 9.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Rain||Rain||Rain or snow||Cloudy|
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
6° | 4°
43° | 39°
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Medical marijuana a gamble, says B.C.'s 1st licensed grower
- CBC Radio took an exclusive tour of Canna Farms in the Fraser Valley, B.C.'s first federally licenced medical marijuana producer.
- Vancouver Canucks concession staff's contract terminated video
- Nearly 1,000 people who serve food and beverages at Vancouver Canucks hockey games and during other events at Rogers Arena will be out of work in a few months.
- Downtown Vancouver gang hit leaves 1 dead, 1 injured
- One man was shot dead and another was seriously injured in what Vancouver police are calling a targeted gang hit in downtown Vancouver on Monday night.
- BC Ferries cuts, fare hikes draw protesters to Victoria
- Several hundred people are expected to turn out in front of the B.C. legislature on Tuesday morning to protest coming service cuts and rate hikes at BC Ferries.
- Mysterious trail of blood sparks Vancouver investigation
- Vancouver police are asking the public for clues to help them figure out why there is a mysterious trail of blood stretching across several blocks of East Vancouver.