Set Stewart as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 04, 15 at 10:00 AM PDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:01 AM
Sunset: 10:27 PM
ESE 3 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 04, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Sat Jul 04, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Mainly sunny. High 30. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 16.
Sunny. High 32.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Wildfire near Port Hardy 300 m from homes, evacuations ordered
- An evacuation order has been issued for about 60 homes in Port Hardy near an active six hectare wildfire that broke out Friday.
- Man found unresponsive in Surrey basement fire dies
- First responders were unable to revive a man found unresponsive in a burning Surrey basement suite Friday night.
- Video Huckleberry fire east of Kelowna, B.C. leads to 140 evacuations video
- Evacuations have been ordered for the Huckleberry fire in Joe Rich, east of Kelowna, B.C.
- Province-wide fire ban issued due to tinder dry conditions
- Most of the lower mainland is now under an 'extreme" fire danger rating as the drought turns lawns and campsites tinder dry.
- New Men more likely to get skin cancer urged to use suncreen audio
- Men put on sunscreen half as often as women, according to a Toronto dermatologist