St. Peters Bay, PE
Set St. Peters Bay as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 07, 16 at 8:00 PM AST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 4:24 PM
SSW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 07, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Wed Dec 07, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 2 with temperature rising to zero by morning.
Flurries changing to a few rain showers in the morning and ending in the afternoon then mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High plus 2.
Mainly cloudy. Flurries beginning after midnight. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 4.
|A few rain showers or flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Aquaculture research centre with international contracts now operating on P.E.I.
- An aquaculture research centre that does contracts for companies around the world is now in operation in Souris, P.E.I., in a former fish plant that has been closed for years.
- 'It's taking away from the real cause': Charlottetown thrift store sees increased theft, vandalism
- A Bibles for Missions store in Charlottetown said they have been on the receiving end of growing theft and vandalism.
- Ghostman on the run: Community continues to search for Australian shepherd
- The search for an Australian shepherd on the run in the Charlottetown area is now being followed by more than a thousand people online, with dozens putting in long hours searching for the dog named Ghostman.
- 1 in 7 P.E.I. students excluded from writing PISA test
- Prince Edward Island exempted students from writing the PISA exam in 2015 at a rate almost three times the maximum allowed according to the OECD’s quality standards.
- Summerside woman seeks fast food toy donations for church mission trip
- After seeing how a small inexpensive toy from a fast food restaurant can make a difference to a child, a Summerside, P.E.I., woman has begun collecting as many of the tiny toys as she can.