St. Peters Bay, PE
Set St. Peters Bay as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 1:00 AM ADT
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 5:48 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
SE 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers with risk of a thundershower. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 19.
Mainly sunny. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 28. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low 19.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain|
23° | 16°
73° | 61°
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
24° | 17°
75° | 63°
25° | 17°
77° | 63°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Oyster company receives $205K to fund expansion
- An expansion at the Raspberry Point Oyster Co. is expected to increase annual sales of oysters by one million — or about 22 per cent.
- Shellfish line damage investigated by RCMP
- Atlantic Aqua Farms of P.E.I. has made a complaint to the RCMP about damage to its shellfish lines on the Brudenell River.
- Soldiers with PTSD flock to Quebec weekend retreat
- Soldiers and veterans who attended a weekend wildlife retreat near Quebec’s Valcartier military base say the experience has changed their lives.
- Fist bumps spread fewer germs than handshakes, study says
- Ditching handshakes in favour of more informal fist bumps could help cut down on the spread of bacteria and illnesses, according to a study released on Monday.
- World record coin effort cancelled
- P.E.I.'s Heart and Stroke Foundation has called off its effort to set a world record for the longest line of coins.