St. Peters Bay, PE
Set St. Peters Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 7:33 PM
WNW 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Flurries ending this morning then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this afternoon. High plus 1. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 6.
Increasing cloudiness near noon. Wind becoming south 30 km/h late in the morning. High plus 2.
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
3° | -10°
37° | 14°
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Updated Air Canada AC624 crash lands in Halifax, at least 23 sent to hospital
- New photos of an Air Canada plane that crash landed at Halifax Stanfield International Airport early Sunday morning, sending at least 23 people to hospital, show significant damage to the nose and wing of the aircraft.
- Profile Green Party Leader Peter Bevan-Baker
- Peter Bevan-Baker got involved in the Green Party because he wanted to make the world a better place for his children, and he says he is still not satisfied with his effort.
- Little Sands Buddhist monks holding Saturday open house
- A group of Buddhist monks who have made P.E.I. their home for the last seven years is having an open house Saturday.
- Hazel Grove man dies after Friday farm tractor rollover
- A Hazel Grove man is dead after a Friday night crash in which his farm tractor left the road and rolled over on the shoulder of the road.
- Future Shop stores closed across Canada, some to rebrand as Best Buy video
- All Future Shop stores in Canada have been closed, a move costing 1,500 jobs that came as a complete shock to many employees on Saturday. About half the retail outlets will be put under the banner of parent company Best Buy.