St. Peters Bay, PE
Set St. Peters Bay as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 5:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:29 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
NE 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Periods of drizzle or rain
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed May 22, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this evening and 30 percent chance of drizzle overnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this evening. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning in the morning and ending in the afternoon. Risk of thundershowers in the morning and afternoon. Amount 2 mm. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 20 except 15 along parts of the coast. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning before morning. Fog patches overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 14.
|Showers||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- updated Mike Duffy says his actions 'do not merit criticism' video
- Senator Mike Duffy said in a statement Wednesday he's confident that when Canadians know all the facts about his spending claims they will conclude his actions "do not merit criticism."
- 35 laid off at UPEI video
- Layoff notices were delivered Wednesday to 35 employees at the University of Prince Edward Island as part of the school's efforts to eliminate a $9 million deficit.
- Principal pleads guilty to luring a minor
- The former principal of P.E.I.'s Kensington Intermediate Senior High School pleaded guilty Thursday to a charge of luring a minor.
- Car dealer faces $15K vandal bill
- A Morell business owner will be paying out of his own pocket after vandals struck his car dealership.
- Colonel Gray High scraps exam exemptions
- Charlottetown's Colonel Gray High School is bringing an end to its policy of providing exam exemptions to students who meet a certain standard.