St. Peters Bay, PE
Set St. Peters Bay as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 26, 15 at 6:00 AM AST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 4:29 PM
SSE 13 km/h
Pressure: 104.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 26, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Thu Nov 26, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High 6.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near 6.
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70. High 12.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- New Maritime Electric phone scam reported
- Maritime Electric, P.E.I.'s main electrical utility, is warning customers about a possible phone scam.
- New Island farmers hope to hop on craft beer boom by growing barley
- Six P.E.I. farmers have been test-growing about a hundred hectares of malting barley for the last three summers
- Video Meaghan Blanchard's wintry parody of Dixie Chicks hit
- P.E.I. singer-songwriter riffs on the Dixie Chicks' Grammy-award winning song Not Ready to Make Nice in a new parody, Not Ready to Scrape Ice.
- P.E.I. dementia strategy needed now: Alzheimer Society
- The Alzheimer Society of P.E.I. says a dementia strategy was submitted to the province in 2011, but since then it's heard little in the way of follow-up.
- Canada's 1st dimetrodon solves P.E.I. fossil mystery
- A fossil dug up in P.E.I. in 1854 has finally been identified — as the first and only dimetrodon ever found in Canada.