St. Peters Bay, PE
Set St. Peters Bay as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 03, 14 at 4:00 AM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:33 AM
Sunset: 7:47 PM
SSE 22 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 03, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Wed Sep 03, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. Showers beginning this morning and ending this afternoon. Clearing late this afternoon. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning then becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 this afternoon. High 24. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 14.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then light in the evening. High 25.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||Sunny||Sunny|
27° | 17°
81° | 63°
24° | 19°
75° | 66°
17° | 14°
63° | 57°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Robert Morrissey wants Liberal nod in federal riding of Egmont
- A well-known name has entered the race for the Egmont Liberal nomination. Robert Morrissey, a former provincial cabinet minister, wants to be the next federal representative.
- P.E.I.-N.S. ferry disruptions will continue for days video
- It will likely be sometime on the weekend before ferry service between Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island is fully restored.
- Police warn of rental scam using popular web sites
- Charlottetown police are warning people about a rental scam.
- Cancer study seeks 2,000 more Atlantic volunteers
- The Atlantic PATH cancer study is seeking 2,000 more volunteers in Atlantic Canada, including 1,000 in New Brunswick.
- Stratford to trace centuries of property ownership
- Property owners in Stratford, P.E.I. will soon be able to easily trace back who owned their land hundreds of years ago.