St. Peters Bay, PE
Set St. Peters Bay as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 12:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:53 AM
Sunset: 7:15 PM
NW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few showers ending after midnight then clearing. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 early this evening. Low plus 5.
Sunny early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers late in the morning and early afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 11. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 after midnight. Low plus 5.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
21° | 18°
70° | 64°
16° | 11°
61° | 52°
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Potato board shows virtues of '4R' method of fertilizer use
- Farmers and environmental groups learned the advantages of more precise fertilizer application Thursday.
- Airline passengers grumble over new baggage fees video
- Passengers travelling on Air Canada flights from Charlottetown Airport Thursday were expressing their annoyance with new baggage fees.
- Firewood shortage sparks concern
- Some Prince Edward Islanders who heat their homes with wood are having a hard time buying seasoned firewood this fall.
- Global Chorus celebrates hope for the planet audio
- Four years after author Todd MacLean began gathering 365 submissions on the future of the planet, his new book Global Chorus is available for pre-order.
- University freedom credits questioned
- Questions are being raised about the University of Prince Edward Island's plans to allow students to opt for a pass or fail for some courses, rather than a full mark.