St. Peters Bay, PE
Set St. Peters Bay as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 21, 14 at 3:00 PM AST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 4:32 PM
WSW 31 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 21, 14 at 11:00 AM AST Fri Nov 21, 14 at 11:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud. Flurries beginning this afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Flurries. Local amount 5 cm. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 70. Low minus 4.
Flurries ending in the morning then cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 in the evening. High zero.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Flurries or rain showers|
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
12° | 9°
54° | 48°
5° | 4°
41° | 39°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- New Wes Sheridan questioned further on London gaming trip
- P.E.I. Finance Minister Wes Sheridan faced another barrage of questions in the Legislature Friday about a trip to London, U.K. in 2012 to explore online gaming possibilities.
- New Community mailboxes announced for Charlottetown, Stratford
- Canada Post announced Friday that community mailboxes will replace home delivery in Charlottetown and Stratford in the fall of 2015.
- Newfoundland man charged in P.E.I. fire
- A Newfoundland man has been charged with arson in connection with a fire in Summerside, P.E.I. in October.
- Veterans Affairs district offices didn’t need to close, says MP
- NDP MP John Rafferty is questioning why eight Veterans Affairs district offices had to close, following news that the department left $1.1 billion unspent from 2006-2013.
- Kerry Campbell in the House
- The CBC's Kerry Campbell reports from the P.E.I. legislature.