St. Peters Bay, PE
Set St. Peters Bay as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 3:00 PM AST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 4:27 PM
SSW 5 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 11:00 AM AST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this afternoon. High minus 1.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 5.
Mainly cloudy. High plus 1.
|Mainly cloudy||Rain||Rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
1° | 1°
34° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- FORECAST Lots of rain and wind for the Maritimes Christmas Eve and Day
- A powerful low pressure system is still likely to bring stormy weather into the Maritimes beginning on Wednesday and running through Thursday, Christmas Day.
- Charlottetown ReStore hit by break and enter
- The Habitat for Humanity 'ReStore' in Charlottetown was the target of a break and enter
- Photos Your favourite holiday ornament
- CBC's Island Morning asked you to share pictures and the story of your favourite Christmas tree ornament.
- Weekly Mirror
- A meeting of pen pals after 40 years tops the news, along with a retrospective of a storm from last December.
- ATV crashes through liquor store door
- RCMP in western P.E.I. are investigating an incident early Sunday morning where someone crashed through the door of the local liquor store.