St. Peters Bay, PE
Set St. Peters Bay as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 09, 15 at 1:00 PM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 6:37 PM
SSW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 09, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Fri Oct 09, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late this afternoon. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning this evening. Amount 10 mm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 8.
Rain ending in the morning then clearing. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 in the morning. Temperature steady near 7.
|Rain||Cloudy||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- New 2-vehicle collision near Central Bedeque, report RCMP
- A two-vehicle crash has happened at the intersection of Routes 10 and 1A near Central Bedeque, P.E.I. RCMP report.
- New Canadian Blood Services assures strike won't affect long-weekend supply
- There is enough blood to meet demand on P.E.I. over the long weekend, despite the strike by workers in Charlottetown, say Canadian Blood Services officials.
- Veterans' horse ride across Canada comes to P.E.I.
- A cross-country horse ride across Canada, which started in Victoria to raise awareness of veterans' issues, has arrived on P.E.I.
- Local P.E.I. food companies booming
- Local food has been the talk of the food media for years, and now some P.E.I. companies are finding consumers are ready to put their money where their mouths are.
- Charlottetown airport taxi fares went up Oct. 1
- It now costs a little more to take a cab from the airport.