St. Peters Bay, PE
Set St. Peters Bay as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 25, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:43 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
NNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 25, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Jul 25, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this morning. Clearing this morning. High 24. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Low 17.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 27.
|Increasing cloudiness||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
27° | 19°
81° | 66°
24° | 20°
75° | 68°
23° | 19°
73° | 66°
24° | 17°
75° | 63°
24° | 16°
75° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Music duo caters to seniors with PEI 2014 funding
- Lana Donnelly and Byron Olsen to play at 9 community care centres on the Island for seniors with PEI 2014 funding
- Video lottery terminals to run 7 days a week
- The P.E.I. government has made a change in the rules for video lottery terminals that will allow them to operate seven days a week in bars and lounges across the province.
- Lobster fishing more lucrative under new plan, says Shea video
- A new plan to allow P.E.I. and Nova Scotia fishermen to hold more than one lobster licence will reduce the number of traps in the water, and provide a better living for fishermen, says federal Fisheries Minister Gail Shea.
- Missing 92-year-old found asleep in field
- A 92-year-old woman who went missing yesterday evening was found asleep in a field near her residence.
- Video Lifeguard competition keeps participants sharp video
- Lifeguards gathered in eastern P.E.I. Wednesday evening for a provincial competition.