Sandy Lake, ON
Set Sandy Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 9:07 PM CDT
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 7:41 PM
N 18 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 8:08 PM CDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 8:08 PM CDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 15.
Mainly sunny. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 8.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow or rain||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
-4° | -20°
25° | -4°
-3° | -19°
27° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Anti-radicalization protest turns violent in Montreal video
- Duelling demonstrations by a small group of pro-secularism supporters and a group of anti-racism protesters turned violent after a man was attacked with picket-sign sticks.
- Air Canada flight AC624: Hard landing or crash landing? video
- People who thought they might die as Air Canada flight AC624 slid along a Halifax runway Sunday might be forgiven for objecting when they hear the incident described as a "hard landing," but a retired military pilot says that's the correct term.
- York University strike could be coming to an end
- Teaching assistants and contract staff at Toronto's York University have reached a tentative deal with the university and will likely vote on the offer Monday night.
- Nathan O'Brien Case: Police search for evidence on Douglas Garland's property
- Calgary police and RCMP are once again searching for evidence on the property of the man accused of murdering Nathan O'Brien, 5, and his grandparents, Alvin and Kathy Liknes.
- Mostafa Azizi, Toronto-based filmmaker, held in Iranian prison
- A Toronto-based filmmaker is being held in a notorious Iranian prison, after his family says he was arrested shortly after returning to his home country.