Sandy Lake, ON
Set Sandy Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 04, 15 at 2:00 PM CDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 4:54 AM
Sunset: 9:42 PM
S 9 km/h
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 04, 15 at 11:30 AM CDT Sat Jul 04, 15 at 11:30 AM CDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early this afternoon. High 29. UV index 5 or moderate.
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 15.
A few showers ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High 23.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New Benoît Côté and Marie-Josée Sills, Terrebonne shooting victims, die in hospital
- A lawyer and notary shot at a Terrebonne, Que., law office have died, according to provincial police.
- Military pledges to finish home renovations for wounded Edmonton soldier
- The Canadian Forces has pledged to complete the renovations to the house of a wounded Edmonton soldier, who was in danger of losing his home after a frustrating two-year struggle to get it outfitted for a wheelchair.
- Winnipeg police seek motive in Petersen King law office bombing video
- Police are still trying to determine the motive for a bombing at a Winnipeg law firm that seriously injured a lawyer.
- Saskatchewan wildfires grow to 114 as homes, cabins, garages burn
- Nine new wildfires have flared up in northern Saskatchewan, bringing the number of active fires to 114.
- New Cyberattacks target government of Alberta websites
- Every day, hundreds of attacks are launched against the government's 200 websites. Take a peek inside the office that tries to keep those sites, and the confidential information they hold, safe.