Sandy Lake, ON
Set Sandy Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 10:00 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 11:30 AM CDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 11:30 AM CDT
Increasing cloudiness near noon. 60 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 18.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
12° | 11°
54° | 52°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- B.C. teachers' strike: No classes on what is supposed to be 1st day of school video audio
- Canadian schoolchildren head back to school today — but not if they attend a public school in British Columbia, where the months-long teachers' strike has delayed the start of classes.
- Medical marijuana licence applications up, but approvals slow
- The number of Canadian firms applying for lucrative medical marijuana licences has topped 1,000, as a so-called "greenrush" continues to overwhelm Health Canada.
- Analysis Grassy Narrows: Why is Japan still studying the mercury poisoning when Canada isn't?
- While Japanese scientists have tracked the effects of mercury contamination on the people at Grassy Narrows in northwestern Ontario for decades, the full extent of the human health effects has never been systematically investigated by Canadian health officials.
- 'Bias' concerns led tax agency to target left-leaning think-tank
- A left-leaning think-tank was targeted by the Canada Revenue Agency for a political-activities audit last fall partly because the research and education material on its website appears to be 'biased' and 'one-sided.'
- Back-to-school sales sluggish, expected to extend into September video
- A back-to-school shopping season that has been modest at best shows signs of bleeding into September, with retailers still looking for ways to attract Canadian consumers searching intently for lower prices.