Sandy Lake, ON
Set Sandy Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 24, 17 at 4:00 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 5:54 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
E 15 km/h
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 24, 17 at 5:30 AM CDT Mon Apr 24, 17 at 5:30 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon. 30 percent chance of snow late this afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h late this morning. High zero. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 9.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High zero.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New Softwood lumber decision Tuesday is Trump's next chance to hammer Canada
- Donald Trump's attack on Canada's softwood lumber industry last week was pretty vague. But this trade dispute is about to get very specific: the U.S. Department of Commerce will release its decision Tuesday on potentially damaging countervailing duties on Canadian imports.
- New Lexin Resources and the dark side of Alberta's downturn video
- The story of Lexin Resources is a cautionary tale for Alberta. A small company, a big mess and questions about whether Albertans were put at risk.
- Analysis Beware unintended consequences as governments meddle in real estate: Don Pittis
- When governments try to tame unruly markets, there are always unintended consequences.
- Go Public 'Embarrassment to Canadians': abuse, humiliation occurred at bases across country, soldiers say
- After a Go Public investigation on the abuse of young recruits during military training exercises, other former soldiers are now revealing the abuse was widespread.
- New 120 investors likely lost $9M in syndicated mortgages tied to convicted fraudster video
- More than 120 people from the Greater Toronto Area's Chinese community have likely lost nearly $9 million in syndicated mortgage investments solicited by someone they trusted and who then loaned the money to a convicted fraudster, a CBC News investigation has found.