Sandy Lake, ON
Set Sandy Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 19, 17 at 12:26 PM CST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 5:32 PM
ESE 9 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 19, 17 at 11:30 AM CST Sun Feb 19, 17 at 11:30 AM CST
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High minus 2.
Becoming cloudy this evening with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers overnight. Risk of freezing rain after midnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h overnight. Temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
Periods of rain. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High plus 4.
|Periods of rain||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of snow||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Dozens of asylum seekers, baby, cross into Manitoba Sunday
- Dozens more asylum seekers, including at least one baby, who fled the United States for Canada made their way into Manitoba early Sunday morning, CBC News has learned.
- 'Harsh conditions' help force shutdown of Sable Island wind project
- Ottawa has abandoned a wind project on the iconic crescent-shaped sandbar — more than 15 years after it launched the initiative because of the island's harsh conditions and its extreme isolation.
- Conservative leadership hopefuls draw crowd of 600 to Langley, B.C., debate
- Opposition to safe injection sites, ideas for a two-tiered health-care system and Islamophobia, along with jobs and the economy, were all topics touched on by 12 of 14 federal Conservative leadership candidates in the first of two back-to-back B.C. debates.
- Crews to search for Hamilton man who fell through ice
- Police are expected to search on Sunday for the body of a 68-year-old man who fell through the ice while ice fishing Saturday at the Waterford North Conservation Area.
- Federal Ottawa-Vanier byelection happening April 3
- Ottawa-Vanier will elect a replacement for Mauril Bélanger on April 3, according to the Prime Minister's Office.