Sandy Lake, ON
Set Sandy Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 8:00 AM CST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 5:48 PM
SW 8 km/h
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 5:30 AM CST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 5:30 AM CST
Periods of light snow ending this morning then clearing. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 9. Wind chill minus 26 this morning.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of light snow beginning after midnight. Low minus 15.
Periods of light snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Clearing in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h early in the evening. High minus 12.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-7° | -18°
19° | -0°
-14° | -16°
7° | 3°
-17° | -28°
1° | -18°
-12° | -28°
10° | -18°
-8° | -18°
18° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- In Depth Why Canada isn't ready to talk about ‘3-parent’ babies video
- Experts say fear about 'designer babies' and the strict laws that govern reproductive technology have had a chilling effect on debate in Canada about Mitochondrial Replacement Therapy.
- Was Michael Zehaf-Bibeau's attack on Parliament Hill his Plan B?
- It has been four months since gunman Michael Zehaf-Bibeau fatally shot a reservist and was then killed attacking Parliament Hill, an event that has helped spur new anti-terror legislation. But those who spoke with him say Zehaf-Bibeau talked often of his goal to emigrate to Libya, in part to escape drug addiction.
- Vince Li, Greyhound bus killer, granted unsupervised passes to Winnipeg video
- Vince Li, the man who beheaded a fellow passenger on a Greyhound bus in Manitoba in 2008, has been granted more freedoms from the hospital where he is living, this time in the form of unsupervised day passes to visit Winnipeg.
- Chris Hadfield's flight suit found in Toronto thrift store video
- A flight suit once worn by astronaut Chris Hadfield is apparently now the property of a Toronto doctor who found it in — of all places — a local thrift store.
- Veterans will need to verify lost limbs every 3 years, instead of annually
- A wounded soldier who lost both legs in Afghanistan and has had to prove to Veterans Affairs every year that he still needs a wheelchair, will now only have to go through the experience every three years.