Sandy Lake, ON
Set Sandy Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 12:00 PM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:27 AM
Sunset: 9:12 PM
N 15 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 11:30 AM CDT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 11:30 AM CDT
Sunny. High 27. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 12.
Sunny. High 25.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
23° | 17°
73° | 63°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Breaking Toronto police Chief Bill Blair's contract won't be renewed
- Toronto police Chief Bill Blair's contact won't be renewed, according to a statement issued by the city's Police Services Board.
- Ristigouche crowdfunds its defence in $1.5M gas company lawsuit
- The Gaspésie village of Ristigouche-Sud-Est is being sued by Gastem, an oil and gas exploration company, for passing a bylaw establishing a two-kilometre no-drill zone near its municipal water sources.
- Air Canada flight came within 11 metres of van, TSB says
- A close call involving an Air Canada jet and an unattended maintenance van at Pearson airport last year was the result of several factors, the Transportation Safety Board of Canada has concluded.
- New Canada 'taking steps' to guard against spread of Ebola
- The Public Health Agency of Canada says it's taking precautions to prevent the spread of diseases such as Ebola by screening passengers at key points of entry, while pointing out there have so far been no cases of Ebola in Canada.
- $1M in photo radar tickets in Winnipeg refunded due to error
- Winnipeg police are refunding more than 2,500 photo radar tickets issued between June 27 and July 1 because of an error in wording.