Set Whitehorse as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jun 18, 13 at 6:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 4:28 AM
Sunset: 11:36 PM
S 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jun 18, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT Tue Jun 18, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT
Mainly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 10.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 25. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 11.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
26° | 8°
79° | 46°
26° | 9°
79° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- updated Whitehorse Catholic school principal won't return to job
- The principal at the centre of the controversy at the Vanier Catholic Secondary School in Whitehorse will not return to his position in the fall. The principal told students he had received death threats over the school's policy on homosexuality.
- new Nunavummiut waiting up to a year for eye exams video
- Unlike every other province and territory in Canada, Nunavut does not have its own optometrist or ophthalmologist. That's causing a wait time of up to a year for many of the territory's residents.
- Toddler attacked by sled dogs in Igloolik, Nunavut
- An 18-month old boy is in good condition at the hospital in Iqaluit after being attacked by dogs in Igloolik, Nunavut, on Monday.
- Yellowknife grandma to paddle 2,000 km solo to Nunavut
- A 57-year-old Yellowknife grandmother says she's chasing her dream by kayaking solo from Tuktoyaktuk, N.W.T., to Gjoa Haven, Nunavut.
- Home wiring, fire services delay lead to Yukon woman's death
- Fire investigators and the coroner's office have wrapped up an investigation into a fire that destroyed a home and killed a woman in April.