Set Whitehorse as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 20, 14 at 6:00 PM PST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 9:15 AM
Sunset: 4:17 PM
WSW 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Periods of light snow
Chance of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 20, 14 at 4:00 PM PST Thu Nov 20, 14 at 4:00 PM PST
Periods of light snow ending late this evening then mainly cloudy. Low minus 8.
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of light snow. High minus 5.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow. Wind becoming south 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 10.
|Chance of light snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-9° | -11°
16° | 12°
-10° | -13°
14° | 9°
-12° | -14°
10° | 7°
-14° | -16°
7° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Air Tindi plane's pilot and passengers safe after landing on ice
- All six people who were on board an Air Tindi plane forced to land on Great Slave Lake this morning are safe after being airlifted by helicopter to Yellowknife.
- Man in custody after 2 homes broken into overnight
- Whitehorse RCMP Const. Dean Hoogland says police received two 911 calls around 1 a.m. from homes in Porter Creek.
- Whitehorse pizzeria apologizes for sexist Facebook post
- Tony's Pizza owner Kathleen Lundgaard says she's trying to move on after her restaurant posted a Facebook message saying they'd prefer to hire men because women can be a distraction in the kitchen.
- Opinion Bill S-6 is a fundamental violation of the modern day Yukon treaty relationship
- Kirk Cameron argues that the proposed changes to the Yukon Environmental and Socio-economic Assessment Act are an affront not just to the aboriginal people of Yukon who spent 20 years in treaty negotiations, but to all Yukoners.
- MacBride Museum in Whitehorse cries foul on property taxes
- The MacBride Museum of Yukon History in Whitehorse says it could be forced to cut hours and programming if Whitehorse City Council insists it pay property taxes.