Set Whitehorse as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 31, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 9:11 PM
NNW 23 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Rain showers or flurries
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 31, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon Aug 31, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Rain showers becoming mixed with a few flurries before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low plus 2.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 6.
Showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low plus 4.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Stephen Harper to visit Whitehorse Friday, local association confirms
- Stephen Harper will be in Whitehorse on Friday morning to make an announcement, confirms the Yukon Conservative Association.
- Great Slave Lake boaters rescued after spending 2 nights stranded
- Two tourists and a local boat operator were rescued by helicopter Sunday morning after spending two nights stranded on Great Slave Lake.
- Tlicho Gov't increases ownership in Ventures West trucking company
- The Tlicho Government is increasing its ownership of the Ventures West Transport trucking company in the N.W.T., upping its ownership stake to 90 per cent.
- Wolverine Mine creditors to vote on Yukon Zinc's debt repayment plan
- Operators of the cash-strapped Wolverine Mine are in Whitehorse to talk to creditors and have them vote on a debt repayment proposal.
- Hep C treatment, costing $150K, sought by N.W.T. tainted blood victim
- An Inuvik man says the Northwest Territories' health system is denying him a prescription treatment that can cure the Hepatitis C virus he was infected with while undergoing a routine blood transfusion at the Inuvik hospital in the 1980s.