Set Whitehorse as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 8:00 AM PST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 6:35 PM
SSE 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 5:00 AM PST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 5:00 AM PST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 5.
Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the morning. High plus 3.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
-9° | -18°
16° | -0°
-10° | -21°
14° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- No suspects yet in killing of John Wifladt: Yellowknife RCMP
- The unsolved homicide of John Wifladt in a Yellowknife apartment in December has left his family fearing for their safety.
- Na-Cho Nyak Dun election not 'above board': member
- Advanced polls open Thursday for the Na-Cho Nyak Dun First Nation election on March 19 but some members don't understand why there is an election at all.
- Deline self-government bill passes 3rd reading video
- Deline is set to become the first community in the Northwest Territories to be self-governed after Bill 46 passed third reading in the legislature Wednesday.
- Alaskan communities vote on local marijuana regulations
- Now that Alaska has become the third state to legalize the recreational use of marijuana, legislators are working on regulations for the commercial growth and retail sale of the drug while communities vote on local restrictions.
- Buffalo Airways pitches on-time, no-bumping cargo flights to Kitikmeot
- N.W.T.-based Buffalo Airways has begun offering fixed-date cargo shipping for customers in western Nunavut fed up with having their freight bumped on other carriers.