Set Whitehorse as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 30, 17 at 6:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 9:58 PM
SSW 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 30, 17 at 4:00 PM PDT Sun Apr 30, 17 at 4:00 PM PDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low zero.
Clearing late in the morning. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 7. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late in the evening. Low minus 2.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- 'We want to bring them home': Fort Chipewyan continues search for missing hunters
- The search for four missing hunters from northern Alberta has kept the entire community of Fort Chipewyan on edge, hoping for some news.
- Your North: Best reader photos for the week of April 24
- A majestic mountain climb, a tiny amauti, and animals of all shapes and sizes highlight the best user-submitted photos of the week from across the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon. Take a look at your best shots from across the North.
- Women's team will be first from Yukon to compete in firefighter challenge
- A Yukon women's squad is one of the three teams from the territory heading to a Pacific regional meet in B.C. in mid-May.
- 'Believe yourself': Inuk nursing student to graduate Nunavut Arctic College after a decade of dedication
- Inuk nursing student from Clyde River, Nunavut graduates with recognition after pushing through the program for 11 years.
- Inuvik to Tuktoyaktuk, N.W.T., ice road now closed for good
- The ice road between the two communities closed officially on Saturday, Apr. 29, the Northwest Territories’ Department of Infrastructure announced on social media.