Set Whitehorse as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 4:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:31 AM
Sunset: 10:42 PM
ESE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 9.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Becoming clear before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 8.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 6°
70° | 43°
26° | 8°
79° | 46°
26° | 8°
79° | 46°
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Arctic cruise ship runs into engine trouble off Greenland
- Repairs to the Sea Adventurer, the ship formerly known as the Clipper Adventurer, are expected to take two weeks. The vessel was scheduled to arrive in Canada on July 30.
- GNWT says mould in homes doesn't pose health hazard
- The territorial health department says research has yet to establish a link between mould and health problems but according to Health Canada, there's plenty of research showing that mould causes health problems.
- Yukon RCMP find body of Richard Hager in Pelly River
- RCMP from Pelly Crossing, Yukon, located the body of Richard Hager Jr. in the Pelly River Monday afternoon one kilometre downstream from the bridge from which he had jumped for a swim.
- Kaminak Gold to start feasibility study on Yukon property
- Kaminak Gold Corporation is embarking on a $30 million feasibility study of its Coffee property 130 kilometres south of Dawson City, Yukon.
- B.C. hunters poaching animals in Yukon a big concern: official
- British Columbia residents authorized to hunt big game in parts of the province that are adjacent to the Yukon routinely cross the territorial boundary to kill animals, says a Whitehorse conservation officer.