Set Whitehorse as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM PST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 9:38 AM
Sunset: 4:00 PM
ESE 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM PST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM PST
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 4.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind south 30 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- N.W.T. woman says undiagnosed miscarriage could have cost her life
- Theresa Kakfwi knew something was wrong with her pregnancy but says N.W.T. health care workers refused to send her for an ultrasound. She found out later from Calgary doctors that her baby had been dead inside her for almost two months.
- Nunavut residents wonder how much fuel will cost in 2016
- Nunavut residents are trying to budget for next year's fuel price, but do not know what to expect. The Nunavut government sets the fuel price for the year after a bulk purchase, but it has not announced the 2016 price.
- Nunavut plans to recruit more Inuit corrections workers
- Nunavut's Department of Justice says it is committed to hiring more beneficiaries to work for corrections in the territory.
- Whitehorse police say violent crime fuelled by drug trade
- Whitehorse RCMP say there's little doubt that organized crime has reached the Yukon and may be behind a recent spike in violent crime.
- Morgan Wienberg awarded Meritorious Service Cross for work in Haiti
- Morgan Wienberg receives Governor General's Meritorious Service Cross for her work helping street children in Haiti.