Set Whitehorse as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 08, 16 at 3:00 PM PST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 9:02 AM
Sunset: 5:27 PM
SE 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 08, 16 at 11:00 AM PST Mon Feb 08, 16 at 11:00 AM PST
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Periods of light snow beginning late this afternoon. Wind south 30 km/h. High minus 6.
Periods of snow ending late this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 10.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. High minus 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- N.W.T.'s Buffalo Airways mourns beloved shop dog, Jojo
- After 15 years on patrol in Buffalo Airways' Yellowknife hangar, Jojo the shop dog has said his last farewell. The rescue dog was well known to fans of Ice Pilots NWT. Despite all the attention, he never quite managed to shed his grouchy demeanour.
- Paid ambulance staff too expensive for Haines Junction, Yukon gov't says
- A pilot program in Haines Junction has determined it's too expensive to have paid ambulance staff in the community. A Yukon government report said the focus should continue to be on recruiting and training volunteers.
- Whitehorse RCMP explain response to suspicious package at CIBC
- Whitehorse RCMP won't say exactly what was found in the CIBC branch on Friday. The suspicious package prompted a major police response in the downtown.
- To cut or not to cut? Norman Wells, N.W.T., goes years without a hairdresser
- People in Norman Wells, N.W.T., say they're in a 'desperate' situation — they haven't had a permanent hairdresser for years. That's led to some shaggy 'dos around town and some questionable DIYs.
- Kitikmeot Regional Radio project aims to help revitalize Inuinnaqtun
- The Kitikmeot Regional Radio project hopes to create more radio programs in Inuinnaqtun by training community members to produce and edit their own radio content.