Set Whitehorse as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 8:00 AM PST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 9:55 AM
Sunset: 3:50 PM
W 4 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 5:00 AM PST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 5:00 AM PST
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Risk of freezing drizzle. High minus 3.
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 5.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Snow||Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-8° | -10°
18° | 14°
-10° | -10°
14° | 14°
-14° | -15°
7° | 5°
-28° | -32°
-18° | -26°
-29° | -33°
-20° | -27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Ross River bridge granted a temporary reprieve
- The Yukon government is putting the demolition of the suspension bridge at Ross River on hold to get a second opinion on the health of the historic structure.
- Video Yellowknife speedskating club celebrates 35 years video
- The Yellowknife Speed Skating Club is marking a milestone, celebrating its 35th year at the same time that one of its alumni is off to the Winter Olympics.
- How Nelson Mandela found inspiration in Canada video
- Canada bestowed its highest accolades and even honorary citizenship upon Nelson Mandela, and the legendary freedom fighter often described the country as a source of inspiration throughout his struggle for racial equality in South Africa.
- Salvation Army donations on track in Whitehorse
- Donations at The Salvation Army in Whitehorse are up this year, and that's largely thanks to its kettle campaign.
- RCMP raid Yellowknife drug dens
- N.W.T. RCMP say they executed search warrants on several "drug dens" in Yellowknife Friday morning.