Pincher Creek, AB
Set Pincher Creek as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 2:00 PM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
W 30 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 4.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon then 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind west 30 km/h increasing to 50 gusting to 70 near noon then becoming southwest 20 in the evening. High 14.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
7° | -5°
45° | 23°
10° | -3°
50° | 27°
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Live Calgary cancer centre announcement video
- Health Minister Stephen Mandel is set to announce details about the centre and a number of other southern Alberta projects.
- New Wildrose Leader Brian Jean to run in Fort McMurray-Conklin riding
- Wildrose Leader Brian Jean will run against a sitting cabinet minister when the next election is called.
- New Calgary airport terminal delayed one year: CEO
- Airport CEO Garth Atkinson has told Calgary city council the new terminal at YYC will not open until autumn of 2016.
- Temporary foreign workers: mass exodus expected after April 1
- A Calgary immigration lawyer says he has dozens of clients who will have to go home this week because their temporary foreign work permits have expired.
- Electric cars: are they really more polluting than gas?
- Most people think if you drive an electric car they are helping the environment. But not if your electricity comes from a coal-fired generation plant, according to a University of Toronto report.