Pincher Creek, AB
Set Pincher Creek as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 02, 15 at 4:00 AM MDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:34 AM
Sunset: 9:46 PM
WNW 13 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 02, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Thu Jul 02, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 24. UV index 8 or very high.
Clearing late this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 30 km/h in the afternoon. High 32.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- WestJet flight diverted to Calgary over bomb threat
- A WestJet flight from Vancouver to Toronto was diverted to Calgary Wednesday night after a bomb threat, the fourth such incident targeting the airline in the past five days.
- Calgary business owners hope for Stampede boost amid economic slump
- Two years after the flood devastated scores of Calgary shops and restaurants, a slumping economy has some of them on the ropes again. And many owners are hoping a strong Stampede week will be the turnaround they need.
- Rick Hanson: Former police chief defends emails that led to ASIRT investigation
- Former Calgary police chief Rick Hanson is speaking out, defending a decision he made that has led to an ASIRT investigation.
- Olds house fire that claimed 2 lives not suspicious, police say
- A house fire near Olds that claimed two lives was not suspicious, police say.
- How are you celebrating Canada Day? Send us your pics
- It's Canada's 148th birthday and we want to see how you're celebrating. Share your photos by emailing email@example.com, post them to our CBC Calgary Facebook page or tweet them to @CBCCalgary with the hashtag #yyccanadaday, and we'll post them to our website.