Pincher Creek, AB
Set Pincher Creek as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 3:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 8:03 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 25, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Tue Nov 25, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Cloudy. Snow beginning near midnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 6.
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Snow ending in the evening then mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h before morning. Low minus 6 with temperature rising to plus 5 by morning.
|Snow||Chance of showers||Showers||Snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
-17° | -20°
1° | -4°
-6° | -17°
21° | 1°
-4° | -15°
25° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Snow, deep freeze coming to southern Alberta
- Bad weather is on its way to southern Alberta, and residents should brace for heavy snow and plunging temperatures.
- Thalidomide victim calls on Canadian government for compensation audio
- A Calgary woman born with a thalidomide-caused birth defect says thalidomide victims deserve yearly compensation from the federal government.
- Calgary stabbings: Brentwood house's new owner wants to help heal community audio
- The Brentwood house where five young Calgarians were killed in April was bought by a young man who is now living there with four roommates he met through the Centre Street Church.
- Alberta man's body recovered after fishermen reported missing in Montana
- RCMP are confirming that search crews have found the body of one of three people who went missing on a fishing trip in Montana.
- Alberta veterans face uphill battle for mental health care
- In Alberta, many veterans of Canada's military find themselves fighting a new battle when they return to civilian life - a struggle to get the mental health services they need.