Pincher Creek, AB
Set Pincher Creek as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 04, 15 at 6:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
WNW 11 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 04, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri Sep 04, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Rain beginning early this evening. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 6.
Rain. Amount 15 mm. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 8.
Rain ending near midnight then cloudy. Low plus 4.
|Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Cycle track on 8th Avenue spurs petition while city increases parking
- Some business owners in downtown Calgary who want the city to rip out the Eighth Avenue portion of the controversial cycle track have launched a petition.
- Nenshi lashes out at Chris Alexander on refugee crisis video
- Mayor Naheed Nenshi didn't pull any punches when asked about the refugee crisis in Syria and the Canadian government's response.
- Calgary regional transit gets $187M in provincial grants video
- The Calgary region is getting a big transit boost to the tune of $187 million in provincial grants.
- Analysis Calgary byelection results show 'small-c' conservative sentiments
- The Wildrose Party win in yesterday's byelection in Calgary Foothills indicates the NDP may have helped sideline the PCs. But it has to find the right medicine for tough economic times, which can be hard given oil prices aren't set here.
- Castle area logging halted by Alberta government video
- Commercial logging has stopped in the Castle Wilderness Area in southwest Alberta, as the province moves to protect the area under new legislation.