Pincher Creek, AB
Set Pincher Creek as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 19, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 8:28 AM
Sunset: 4:38 PM
W 13 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Clearing. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near plus 2.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h increasing to 50 gusting to 70 near midnight. Temperature rising to plus 5 by morning.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Wildrose staff layoffs prompt crowdfunding campaign
- A crowdfunding website is raising money for some Alberta Wildrose caucus staff who have lost their jobs since their leader and eight others crossed over to the Progressive Conservatives.
- Elisabeth Vathje wins 1st skeleton World Cup gold video
- Canada's Elisabeth Vathje won her first skeleton World Cup gold at her home track.
- Updated Police say 3 young boys abducted from north Edmonton
- Police say the boys, aged two, eight and nine, were taken by 50-year-old Leonard Hutchinson, a bald, white man who was last seen wearing a grey shirt, grey pants, suspenders and glasses.
- Analysis What could Wildrose's Danielle Smith possibly have been thinking? video audio
- She was probably the most effective opposition leader Alberta has seen in decades, Kathleen Petty writes. But when Wildrose leader Danielle Smith crossed the floor to the government benches she also opened the door to cynicism.
- Holiday travel: Friday before Christmas busy, but smooth video
- The last Friday before Christmas is usually one of the busiest, most chaotic days of the year for anyone taking flights. All that holiday travel, though, has not yet created a frenzy of longer lineups and delays as of Friday afternoon. Airports are urging passengers to plan ahead and arrive early.