Pincher Creek, AB
Set Pincher Creek as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 02, 15 at 8:00 AM MDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 6:08 AM
Sunset: 9:16 PM
W 9 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 02, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Sun Aug 02, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 30. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 31.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Live Canada election 2015: Stephen Harper confirms start of 11-week federal campaign video
- Conservative Leader Stephen Harper met Gov. Gen. David Johnston this morning to request the dissolution of Parliament, kicking off will be the longest federal election campaign in recent history. Watch CBC News for live coverage.
- Analysis Why the minimum wage 'Fight for $15' may be the wrong battle
- When New York announced that it would gradually raise its minimum wage to $15 an hour for fast-food workers, it was hailed by labour activists as a victory. But economists differ on whether it’s the right tool to help out lower-income families.
- Beef prices could rise further with cruel Alberta drought video
- The price of steaks, roasts and other cuts of beef are expected to increase further because of drought conditions in Alberta, although it may take about a year before consumers feel the full bite on store shelves.
- Recap Stampeders rally from early deficit to defeat Alouettes video
- Marquay McDaniel caught two touchdown passes as the Calgary Stampeders rallied from an early 17-point deficit to beat the Montreal Alouettes 25-22 on Saturday.
- Snarl Peak wildfire near Banff flares up after hot, dry weather
- A wildfire sparked by lightning in Banff National Park earlier this month has grown in size after hot, dry weather and high winds in the area.