Pincher Creek, AB
Set Pincher Creek as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 23, 17 at 1:00 PM MST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 8:19 AM
Sunset: 5:17 PM
WNW 4 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 23, 17 at 11:00 AM MST Mon Jan 23, 17 at 11:00 AM MST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Fog patches dissipating early this afternoon. High minus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 12.
Cloudy. Clearing late in the afternoon. High minus 2.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Calgary caps tax hike at 5% for thousands of businesses at a cost of $45M
- Thousands of mostly suburban business owners in Calgary who were facing eye-popping increases on their municipal property tax bills will now see any assessment-related hikes limited to five per cent in 2017.
- Good Samaritan carjacked after stopping to help 4 women on Alberta highway
- A woman who stopped on the highway near Cochrane, Alta., to help a group of women who appeared to be stranded was instead attacked and left on the side of the road as they drove away in her car.
- Updated Douglas Garland triple murder trial told burn barrel still smouldering when officers sent to farm
- On the evening Airdrie, Alta., RCMP officers were dispatched to Douglas Garland's farm, five days after a young boy and his grandparents disappeared, a burn barrel was "actively burning" as investigators searched for potential hostages, the triple murder trial, now in its second week, was told Monday.
- Red Deer man charged in parking lot shooting
- A Red Deer man is facing charges, six months after a shot was fired in a central Alberta parking lot over a traffic argument.
- Trudeau should 'not be enormously worried' about Trump's plan to renegotiate NAFTA, senior adviser says
- Donald Trump's chief economic adviser says Canada should not be "enormously worried" about the newly minted president's move to renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement, despite the possibility of a border tax on energy imports.