Old Crow, YT
Set Old Crow as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 04, 15 at 7:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 9:40 PM
NNE 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 04, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Fri Sep 04, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 8.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 2.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 11.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Stephen Harper takes Conservative campaign to Whitehorse
- Federal Conservative leader Stephen Harper has landed in Whitehorse, Yukon, where he's expected to make an economic announcement aimed at outdoor enthusiasts at an event this morning.
- New Nominations open for Yellowknife municipal election
- As nominations open today, four Yellowknife city councillors say they hope to keep their seats after October’s municipal election.
- Yukon College in Whitehorse no longer selling bottled water
- In an move towards making its Whitehorse campus more "green," Yukon College's Ayamdigut campus will no longer be selling bottled water.
- Bathurst caribou herd could be down to 16,000 animals, says gov't
- The N.W.T. government says the Bathurst caribou herd may be down to as few as 16,000 animals, sharing its latest 'extremely worrisome' estimates with aboriginal groups earlier this week.
- MLA Bob Bromley: NWT Power Corp. subsidy 'totally illogical'
- The Government of the Northwest Territories announced that it will give the Northwest Territories Power Corporation up to $29.7 million in order to offset increased diesel generation due to low water levels, but one territorial MLA is taking issue with the announcement.