Old Crow, YT
Set Old Crow as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 20, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 10:43 PM
ENE 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 20, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Wed Aug 20, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 15.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Low 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 15.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Family questions why man's head injury went undiagnosed
- The family of a Fort Simpson, N.W.T., man recovering from a head injury wants to know why was he taken to the health centre four times before being medevaced to Yellowknife.
- Kuujjuaq hunters and trappers build chicken coop video
- The hunters and trappers association in Kuujjuaq, Que. is building a chicken coop. ‘It means if we run out of caribou or whales, we would help cut the cost of living up North,’ says association head Thomas Shea.
- Tuktoyaktuk road may shift tourism dollars north from Inuvik
- There are concerns the all-season road to the Arctic Ocean could be detrimental to Inuvik tourism, while putting a strain on Tuk's limited tourism infrastructure.
- PM Stephen Harper's 2014 Northern tour announced
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper is scheduled to visit Whitehorse, Fort Smith, N.W.T., then Cambridge Bay, Pond Inlet and Iqaluit in Nunavut.
- 18-year-old Kuujjuaq man injured in confrontation with police
- Investigators with the Sûreté du Québec are on their way to Kuujjuaq, Que. after an 18-year-old man was seriously injured during a confrontation with police.