Old Crow, YT
Set Old Crow as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 6:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 4:33 AM
Sunset: 12:19 AM
SE 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few clouds. Low plus 4.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon. High 17. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late in the evening and after midnight. Rain beginning after midnight. Low 9.
|Increasing cloudiness||Showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Highway 3 residents asked to evacuate to Yellowknife
- The Government of the Northwest Territories is asking people living along Highway 3 between Yellowknife and kilometre 300 (just past Boundary Creek) to voluntarily evacuate to Yellowknife.
- 'Apocalyptic' thunderstorm rolls into Yellowknife
- Smoke followed by thunderclouds brought nightfall early to Yellowknife Wednesday. People took to social media to post photos of the skies described as everything from "eerie" to "apocalyptic."
- Jean Marie River evacuates voluntarily as fire approaches
- People in Jean Marie River, N.W.T., began a voluntary evacuation Tuesday as a forest fire raged right up to the opposite bank of the Mackenzie River and another threatened the community's highway.
- Lead poisoning found in clean-up workers at Yukon mine
- At least 10 workers involved in the cleanup of the Sa Dena Hes lead-zinc mine near Watson Lake, Yukon, have been diagnosed with lead poisoning.
- Yellowknife should aid stranded truckers: Alex Debogorski
- Yellowknife truck driver Alex Debogorski says the lack of aid for truckers stranded in the city by Highway 3 fire closures is a missed opportunity for the city to promote itself through goodwill. Meanwhile, further