Old Crow, YT
Set Old Crow as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 31, 16 at 3:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 4:40 AM
Sunset: 12:12 AM
SW 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Sat Jul 30, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT
Periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 10.
Rain ending late in the afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h late in the afternoon. Temperature steady near 11.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Clearing late in the evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Temperature steady near 9.
|Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Ottawa to change Indian Act in response to Descheneaux ruling by February
- The Liberal government plans to rid the Indian Act of rules that discriminate based on sex.
- Whitehorse campgrounds packed, officials say 'go further'
- The number of people using Yukon parks has grown a lot in recent years, and parks closest to Whitehorse are often full. 'We want to encourage people to go further afield,' says one government official.
- Photos Walrus hunt captured in photos for Inuit cultural school
- A group of photographers joined a walrus hunt near Igloolik recently to help put together learning materials for Nunavut’s cultural school.
- Repairs to fire-damaged Snare hydro transmission line to take 5 days
- The Northwest Territories Power Corporation is asking Yellowknifers to continue conserving energy as it repairs transmission lines from the Snare hydro system damaged by fire.
- Photos Heading out on the water or to the land — Iqalummiut embrace summer
- It’s the start of a long weekend and for many in Nunavut, it means heading outdoors to enjoy the precious few warm summer days the Arctic offers.