Old Crow, YT
Set Old Crow as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 8:31 AM
Sunset: 7:47 PM
WSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low zero.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 3.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy|
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yellowknife man dead in Hwy 1 collision near Kakisa
- RCMP say a 39-year-old Yellowknife man has died as a result of a motor vehicle collision on N.W.T. Highway 1 near Kakisa.
- 'Caribou Legs' halts 3,200 km run just shy of Whitehorse
- Brad Firth, the long-distance runner known as ‘Caribou Legs,’ stopped just short of Whitehorse Tuesday after running 3,200 km run from Vancouver to raise awareness of the Peel watershed.
- Man charged with 2nd-degree murder in Pond Inlet death
- RCMP charged a Pond Inlet man with second-degree murder in connection with the death of a 43-year-old man in the community over the weekend.
- Methane tanker rolls on Klondike Highway
- A tanker carrying 55,000 litres of methane gas rolled Tuesday night on the Klondike Highway just south of the bridge at Dawson City, Yukon.
- Franklin expedition ship found in Arctic ID'd as HMS Erebus video
- The Franklin expedition ship found last month in the Arctic has been identified as HMS Erebus, Prime Minister Stephen Harper confirmed in the House of Commons today.