Old Crow, YT
Set Old Crow as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 18, 15 at 8:00 PM PDT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 10:18 PM
ENE 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 18, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Sat Apr 18, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 7. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
-2° | -9°
28° | 16°
-1° | -9°
30° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yellowknife promoter creates N.W.T.'s first MMA fight league
- A Yellowknife gym owner has created the Northwest Territories' first mixed martial arts fight league, citing a need for a local promotion to give opportunity to Northern fighters.
- Whitehorse's Raven Recycling to reopen after funding increased
- After the Yukon Government and City of Whitehorse approved temporary funding to the city's recycling processors, Raven Recycling - which closed last October - will reopen its doors in May.
- Photos Iqaluit adventurers prepare for final stretch of four month journey
- Sarah McNair-Landry and her partner Erik Boomer say the latest leg of their long trip - from Pond Inlet to Arctic Bay - has been tough on them and the dogs, and that they're looking to add additional dogs to the team for their journey's final stretch.
- k.d. lang advises N.W.T.'s Leela Gilday during Banff recording session
- Yellowknife singer-songwriter Leela Gilday got more than she bargained for during a recent trip to the Banff Centre of the Arts, where she brushed shoulders with, and received some tips from, a Canadian music legend.
- Audio Jessica Minoza of Fort Providence wins $5K for morel business plan audio
- Jessica Minoza and Westin Hotel chef Ryan O'Flynn won a NAIT 2015 Hatch Start Up Challenge because their plan for a morel buying and distribution business provides employment for people in the N.W.T.