Old Crow, YT
Set Old Crow as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 2:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 12:19 PM
Sunset: 2:04 PM
W 38 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 07, 13 at 11:30 PM PST Sat Dec 07, 13 at 11:30 PM PST
Flurries. Local blowing snow. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Local blowing snow. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 20 in the morning. Temperature steady near minus 3.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 21.
|Chance of flurries||Clear||Clear||Clear||Clear||Clear|
-24° | -24°
-11° | -11°
-25° | -34°
-13° | -29°
-24° | -26°
-11° | -15°
-25° | -25°
-13° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- RCMP raid Yellowknife drug dens
- N.W.T. RCMP say they executed search warrants on several "drug dens" in Yellowknife Friday morning.
- Potentially damaging Jackpine oilsands mine expansion OK'd by Ottawa
- Shell Canada's Jackpine oilsands mine expansion plan has received the go-ahead from Ottawa, despite the environment minister's view that it's "likely to cause significant adverse environmental effects."
- Canada's truth commission learned from Mandela, says head video
- Aboriginal Canadians have shared in the struggles Nelson Mandela faced in his fight for racial equality, says the head of Canada's Truth and Reconciliation Commission.
- Fort Chipewyan Winter Road opens Saturday
- The Fort Chipewyan Winter Road opens to light traffic on Saturday at 9 a.m.
- Santa's gifts come by sealift in Grise Fiord
- For more than 20 years, Santa has been delivering a toy by sealift to each boy and girl under 13 years old in Grise Fiord, Nunavut, with a little help from the hamlet and the community's co-op.