Old Crow, YT
Set Old Crow as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 8:18 AM
Sunset: 6:43 PM
WSW 27 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy late this evening. 70 percent chance of flurries before morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low minus 14.
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 1.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 12.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-20° | -24°
-4° | -11°
-22° | -32°
-8° | -26°
-24° | -29°
-11° | -20°
-23° | -30°
-9° | -22°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Millions in CanNor funding left unused, says N.W.T. MP Bevington
- Northwest Territories MP Dennis Bevington is questioning the federal government's use of Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency funding, saying $14 million was left untouched between 2010 and 2014.
- Terrace, B.C., RCMP officer fined for not reporting Yukon moose hunt
- In Yukon territorial court on Friday, an RCMP officer in Terrace, B.C. was fined $5,000 and ordered to forfeit a set of antlers from a moose he shot, but failed to report, in September 2011.
- Brendan Bell steps down as N.W.T. Power Corp chair
- Brendan Bell has stepped down as chair of the Northwest Territories Power Corporation as of March 1, citing personal reasons.
- Chipewyan baby name not allowed on N.W.T. birth certificate audio
- Shene Catholique Valpy has spent over a year fighting for the traditional spelling of her daughter Sahaiʔa's name, but the N.W.T. government says all legal names must be written in the letters of the Roman alphabet.
- RCMP investigate death of Chantal Alexie in Inuvik
- Police say no evidence of foul play has been found but the cause of Alexie's death has not yet been determined.