Old Crow, YT
Set Old Crow as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 8:00 AM PST
Feels like: -43
Feels like: -45
Sunrise: 11:02 AM
Sunset: 3:10 PM
E 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 AM PST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 AM PST
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 25. Cold wind chill minus 44. Risk of frostbite.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy before morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light before morning. Low minus 34. Cold wind chill minus 43. Risk of frostbite.
Partly cloudy. High minus 26.
|Partly cloudy||Chance of flurries||Clear||Clear||Clear||Cloudy periods|
-20° | -33°
-4° | -27°
-23° | -32°
-9° | -26°
-24° | -27°
-11° | -17°
-20° | -25°
-4° | -13°
-18° | -22°
-0° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New RCMP investigate suspicious death in Rankin Inlet
- The RCMP's major crimes unit has been called in to Rankin Inlet to investigate a sudden death in the community.
- Number of high school graduates dips in Yukon, Nunavut
- Statistics Canada says 216 students graduated from schools in Nunavut in the 2012-2013 school year, the smallest group of graduates in five years.
- 'Politics of recognition' aren't working for First Nations: author audio
- Glen Coulthard, a member of the Yellowknives Dene First Nation and a professor at UBC, has written a book called Red Skin, White Masks: Rejecting the Colonial Politics of Recognition.
- Yukon musher shoots grizzly bear threatening his dog kennel
- Yukon conservation officer Dave Bakica says the bear began targeting dog lots earlier in the week, after finding easily accessible dog food in the area.
- Flu shots offered at bar in Dawson City, Yukon
- Nurses were providing flu shots Wednesday in the Westminster Hotel's bar, which is also known locally as The Pit.