Old Crow, YT
Set Old Crow as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 8:00 PM PDT
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 9:39 AM
Sunset: 6:29 PM
NE 26 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Periods of snow and blowing snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 5:27 PM PDT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 5:27 PM PDT
Periods of snow and blowing snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 7.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h. High minus 4.
Periods of snow ending near midnight then mainly cloudy. Low minus 10.
|Periods of snow||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-8° | -10°
18° | 14°
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Grizzly bear entered Claudia Huber’s house before fatal attack
- The grizzly bear that killed Claudia Huber on the weekend came into her house through a window, then pursued Huber and her spouse when they ran outside, says Yukon’s coroner.
- Judge to deliver verdict Tuesday in Burwash Landing incident
- A Yukon judge is deliberating over an unusual trial with few witnesses, where two Burwash Landing men are charged with unlawful confinement and the victim has since died.
- Fort Good Hope elder's house catches fire twice in one day
- A fire at Ernest Cotchilly's home on Saturday restarted about two hours after firefighters put it out.
- Analysis Indian status: Why Lynn Gehl's court challenge matters
- Imagine if Canadians had to worry about losing their Canadian citizenship or the right to live in their home province based on who they married or their gender.
- From pilots to nurses: N.W.T. Gwich’in catalog post-secondary success
- A new timeline of post-secondary Gwich’in graduates is a catalog of firsts, from Fred Carmichael, the first aboriginal person in the N.W.T. to receive his commercial pilot’s licence to Rosalie Adams, the first Gwich’in nurse.