Moose Jaw, SK
Set Moose Jaw as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 5:00 AM CST
Feels like: -38
Feels like: -36
Sunrise: 8:49 AM
Sunset: 4:59 PM
SW 34 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 5:00 AM CST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this morning. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 30 early this morning. High minus 23. Extreme wind chill minus 43.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 38.
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning in the morning and ending early in the evening. Clearing in the evening. Blowing snow late in the afternoon and early in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 in the morning then light in the evening. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 36.
|Periods of light snow and blowing snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-18° | -19°
-0° | -2°
-10° | -27°
14° | -17°
-7° | -21°
19° | -6°
-19° | -21°
-2° | -6°
-17° | -23°
1° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Late Sask. Métis senator's brush with Mandela remembered
- A late Saskatchewan Métis Senator's family is remembering the time he met with Nelson Mandela. On September 4, 1998, John B. Boucher was chosen to represent Métis people in Canada in a short meeting with the South African icon.
- RCMP say Good Samaritan may have saved man's life
- An injured 34-year-old man is lucky to be alive thanks to a motorist on the Trans-Canada Highway who saw him wandering on the road.
- People wait hours in freezing cold for Bushwakker mead
- People bundled up and braved the freezing temperatures Saturday morning to line up for the annual holiday mead release outside the Bushwakker Brewpub in Regina.
- Man charged with second degree murder in boy's death
- Police have charged a 33-year-old man in connection with the death of a young boy who died last year.
- Free portrait event to bring smiles to Regina families
- A worldwide charity event is capturing family portraits for hundreds in Saskatchewan.