Moose Jaw, SK
Set Moose Jaw as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 28, 14 at 5:00 PM CST
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
N 28 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 28, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Aug 28, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 9.
Clearing in the morning. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near midnight. Low 13.
|Clearing||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
22° | 10°
72° | 50°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Saskatchewan acting on recommendations made after boy, 10, kills six-year-old
- The Saskatchewan government and a child welfare agency are reporting progress on 18 recommendations made after a 10-year-old boy killed a six-year-old boy.
- Roughrider fans delighted at return of Weston Dressler
- With the news of Weston Dressler's return to Saskatchewan Thursday, stores were getting restocked with Dressler jerseys and fans were celebrating.
- Updated Dramatic video of rescue released by Saskatoon police
- Saskatoon police have released video of a dramatic rescue during a three-hour standoff in Saskatoon last week.
- Senior arrested after guns, samurai sword, throwing knives seized
- A 70-year-old northern Saskatchewan man who allegedly threatened to shoot police officers has been charged after guns, ammo, bear spray, throwing knives, nunchucks and a samurai sword were seized.
- Weston Dressler returns to Roughriders
- Free-agent receiver Weston Dressler has signed a deal to return to the Saskatchewan Roughriders, the team announced Thursday.