Moose Jaw, SK
Set Moose Jaw as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 08, 15 at 10:00 AM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 6:27 PM
NW 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 08, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Thu Oct 08, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h. High 19. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low plus 4.
Clearing near noon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h in the morning. High 22.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Will more aboriginal voters head to the polls?
- Several groups are working toward increasing voter turnout among aboriginal people, which could lead to higher numbers at the polls.
- Regina City Council to vote on $1.5M compromise to road closure concerns
- City council will be voting in a few hours on a possible solution to the concerns of business owners on Victoria Avenue East in Regina.
- Regina council to decide on electric charging stations
- Regina City Council is expected to make a decision today on whether to sponsor high-current charging stations for electric vehicles.
- Computer-generated video shows pollution spread across the Prairies video
- A video produced by scientists at Environment Canada shows how far pollutants from industry in Alberta can travel - with some pollutants ending up hundreds of kilometres downwind from where they were emitted.
- Regina's weather, traffic and gas prices for Thursday
- Here's the information you need to start your morning.