Moose Jaw, SK
Set Moose Jaw as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 2:00 PM CST
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
ESE 24 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Wed Apr 16, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Periods of light snow ending early this afternoon then clearing. Wind east 20 km/h. High zero. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 8.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the morning and ending in the evening. Snow mixed with rain in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. High plus 1.
|Snow mixed with rain||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers|
6° | -1°
43° | 30°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
13° | -3°
55° | 27°
17° | 3°
63° | 37°
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Roughriders extend QB Darian Durant's contract
- The Saskatchewan Roughriders have extended quarterback Darian Durant's contract, although the team isn't talking about the terms.
- Boy, 15, charged with Regina mall stabbings of 4 men audio
- A 15-year-old boy who was arrested after four people were stabbed at Regina's Cornwall Centre mall made a brief appearance on multiple charges in youth court Wednesday.
- New Randy O'Hagan trial hears violent code of White Boy Posse
- The ex-girlfriend of a White Boy Posse leader described the violent code of conduct governing the Alberta street gang.
- Is there a way to control knife violence?
- Following the stabbings in Calgary and Regina, some people have raised the debate over knife legislation and the banning of certain types of knives. What do you think?
- Farmers divided over plant breeders' rights proposals
- A move to put more money into the pockets of seed companies is dividing farmers in Saskatchewan.