Moose Jaw, SK
Set Moose Jaw as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 27, 17 at 5:00 AM CST
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 5:45 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
ESE 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 27, 17 at 5:00 AM CST Thu Apr 27, 17 at 5:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming east 20 km/h near noon. High 9. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 4.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. High 9.
|Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New 'We can't rest': Family seeks answers months after fatal hit and run
- It's been nine months since Bobby Lachance was left for dead on the side of a road near Meadow Lake, Sask.
- New 'Epic' Bollywood film to premiere in Saskatchewan Thursday night
- Movie lovers in both Regina and Saskatoon are in for a treat Thursday night when part two of India’s highest-grossing film premieres in both cities.
- Parents, Indigenous leaders dread practical reality of Catholic school ruling
- First Nations leaders and parents of Indigenous children in Saskatchewan say they don't welcome the prospect of having to take non-Catholic children out of Catholic schools, following a controversial court ruling last week.
- Saskatchewan government passes Bill 40 allowing partial sale of Crowns
- The Saskatchewan government passed legislation today that would allow it to sell part of the province’s Crown corporations to private businesses.
- Regina man charged in connection with Canada-U.S. human smuggling ring
- A Regina man made his first court appearance Wednesday morning in a Grand Forks, N.D. courthouse, charged in connection with a human smuggling ring.