Moose Jaw, SK
Set Moose Jaw as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 25, 16 at 10:22 AM CST
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 5:51 PM
SE 34 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 25, 16 at 11:00 AM CST Tue Oct 25, 16 at 11:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this afternoon. High 11.
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h near midnight. Low plus 2.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 11.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- School board elections: How much do trustees get paid?
- When school board voters go to the polls tomorrow, they may have some questions, including this one — just how much do trustees get paid?
- Verdict expected for Saskatoon mother Kellie Johnson accused of stabbing son
- A judge will be giving his verdict today in the murder trial of Kellie Johnson.
- Premier wants NDP support to oppose carbon tax
- Premier Brad Wall wants the NDP Opposition to join the Saskatchewan Party government in opposing Ottawa's carbon tax.
- Defence: Frances Sugar was defending herself, jury deliberations begin today
- The Crown and defence have presented closing arguments in the murder trial of Frances Sugar.
- Lighthouse cuts lead to 'record-breaking' hospital overcrowding, says Sask. NDP
- Hospital overcrowding was a hot topic during question period on Monday, as the NDP said that Royal University Hospital and St. Paul's Hospital were 116 people over capacity on Friday, with 49 people waiting for admission to the ER.