Moose Jaw, SK
Set Moose Jaw as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 21, 14 at 10:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 8:26 AM
Sunset: 5:11 PM
W 30 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 21, 14 at 8:58 AM CST Fri Nov 21, 14 at 8:58 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries this morning. Wind west 30 km/h. High plus 4.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 5.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Light snow beginning in the evening. Risk of freezing rain early in the morning. Wind becoming west 40 km/h gusting to 60 near noon. High plus 3.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-7° | -8°
19° | 18°
-2° | -12°
28° | 10°
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
-4° | -14°
25° | 7°
-3° | -8°
27° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Some icy highways closed in northwest, eastern Sask.
- Icy rain was creating treacherous road conditions around Saskatchewan Friday morning and some highway sections were closed.
- Photos World's biggest night light? Sask. Legislative Building all aglow
- People driving by the Saskatchewan Legislature might be doing a double take lately — at least at night.
- Clint McLaughlin to be sentenced for Mariana Cracogna kidnapping
- A man who pleaded guilty to kidnapping and beating his former fiance will be sentenced this morning.
- Newest Hunger Games movie attracts Regina fans
- The latest movie from The Hunger Games franchise was eagerly awaited by fans.
- Move of huge mining equipment will affect highway traffic
- The move of a large piece of equipment used in the mining industry is expected to affect highway traffic in Saskatchewan over the next few days.