Set Alert as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 20, 17 at 10:00 PM EST
Feels like: -41
Feels like: -42
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
NE 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
|Data from Environment Canada is not available|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Highway 3 in Yellowknife reopens after overturned tanker truck cleared
- N.W.T. Highway 3 in Yellowknife has reopened after a tanker truck overturned near the intersection with Deh Cho Boulevard.
- A mid-winter plunge in Yukon's Fish Lake raises money for charity
- Some hardy Yukoners took a polar swim on Sunday to raise money for Run for Life, a charity that's been drilling water wells in impoverished communities in Kenya.
- Close call as fuel tanker truck burns up in Dawson City
- A larger disaster was averted on Sunday, when fire crews rushed to contain a burning fuel truck in the town's industrial area. 'It could have been a very ugly scene,' the fire chief says.
- Passengers heard a 'big bang' before First Air plane turned around shortly after takeoff
- A mechanical problem forced a First Air flight destined for Norman Wells to return to Yellowknife a few minutes after taking off this morning.
- We take all sexual assault cases seriously, say Yukon RCMP
- Inspector Archie Thompson of Yukon's M division says he's 'surprised' by high numbers of unfounded sexual assault cases in the territory. He's afraid it gives the impression that police do not always respond appropriately to complaints.