Set Alert as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 7:40 AM EDT
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
NNW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
|Data from Environment Canada is not available|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Harm reduction set to become big focus in Yellowknife
- The Yellowknife Health and Social Services Authority plans to make harm reduction part of its services right across the board.
- Tom Mulcair to hold town hall in Iqaluit Tuesday
- The leader of the official Opposition will be in Iqaluit this week along with NDP MP Romeo Saganish.
- 100s of Iqaluit residents come out for fresh produce
- A large crowd gathered in Iqaluit Saturday for a rare chance to buy fresh and affordable fruits and vegetables. The public market was a pilot project by a group of citizens that hope to continue doing it.
- Joining the military jarring for some aboriginals: report
- The move from small and isolated communities to larger urban centres can be quite jarring for aboriginals who join the Canadian Armed Forces, says a newly released document.
- Health Canada pulling last of citronella-based bug sprays video
- Health Canada is pulling the last citronella-based bug sprays off the shelves by December because of “the absence of adequate safety data.” The move has left scientists who advised Health Canada on the issue, befuddled by the phase-out. So are many consumers who prefer natural bug sprays.