Set Alert as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 9:00 PM EST
Feels like: -38
Feels like: -36
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
W 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
|Data from Environment Canada is not available|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Teresa Scheunert died of cardiac arrythmia: review doctor
- Teresa Scheunert did not die from mixed drug toxicity but from a "cardiac arrhythmia associated with sleep apnea," says the doctor who did a patient safety review for the Yukon Hospital Corporation.
- Yellowknife couple found guilty of growing marijuana video
- A Yellowknife couple has been found guilty of illegally growing marijuana, but the jury hearing the case downgraded the more serious charge of possession for the purpose of trafficking to simple possession.
- Iqaluit city council delays waste management plan video
- A new solid waste management plan could have been approved last night, but Iqaluit city councillors won't give up on the idea of incineration — something that technical staff say is too expensive.
- RCMP under investigation for injury during drug raids
- Police from Medicine Hat, Alta., are investigating the N.W.T. RCMP after a person was injured during drug den raids last Friday in Yellowknife.
- Canada Post: Mail volume, costs, and other quick facts video
- The announcement that Canada Post will phase out urban home delivery, raise the price of stamps and cut thousands of jobs is the culmination of how Canadians' needs for the postal service have evolved over its history, particularly over the last few years.