Set Alert as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 24, 17 at 5:00 PM EST
Feels like: -35
Feels like: -31
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
W 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
|Data from Environment Canada is not available|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Last gov't left us $8M in the hole, says Yukon premier
- Sandy Silver blames the deficit on money spent by the Yukon Party government in the lead up to last fall's election.
- Cruise ship passengers to visit HMS Erebus wreck this summer
- Cruise ship travellers may be snorkelling over the wreck of the Franklin Expedition's HMS Erebus this summer as Parks Canada teams up with a tour company to welcome visitors to the recently-discovered National Historic Site.
- Parents, school board call on N.W.T. gov't to foot total junior kindergarten bill
- Parents and the Yellowknife Catholic board are calling on the N.W.T. government to fully fund the territory's junior kindergarten program — or else the board will have to cut other areas of programming for students from kindergarten to Grade 12, they say.
- Alaska floating strip club owner gets fine, probation in waste dumping case
- An Alaska man convicted of illegally dumping human waste into a harbour from a crabbing boat-turned-floating strip club has been spared serving prison time.
- Yukon schools to introduce new curriculum this fall
- Education officials say they're ready to roll out a new curriculum in Yukon schools this fall, with fewer exams and a stronger emphasis on the territory's First Nations culture and heritage.