Set Alert as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 01, 17 at 12:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
SW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
|Data from Environment Canada is not available|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Body of missing boater recovered near Fort Chipewyan
- Search and rescue teams near Fort Chipewyan, Alta., have recovered the body of one of the four boaters who went missing on April 23.
- Your North: Best reader photos for the week of April 24
- A majestic mountain climb, a tiny amauti, and animals of all shapes and sizes highlight the best user-submitted photos of the week from across the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon. Take a look at your best shots from across the North.
- Women's team will be first from Yukon to compete in firefighter challenge
- A Yukon women's squad is one of the three teams from the territory heading to a Pacific regional meet in B.C. in mid-May.
- 'Believe yourself': Inuk nursing student to graduate Nunavut Arctic College after a decade of dedication
- Inuk nursing student from Clyde River, Nunavut graduates with recognition after pushing through the program for 11 years.
- Inuvik to Tuktoyaktuk, N.W.T., ice road now closed for good
- The ice road between the two communities closed officially on Saturday, Apr. 29, the Northwest Territories’ Department of Infrastructure announced on social media.