Gjoa Haven, NU
Set Gjoa Haven as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 05, 16 at 2:42 PM MST
Feels like: -34
Feels like: -29
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
N 32 km/h
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 05, 16 at 2:00 PM MST Mon Dec 05, 16 at 2:00 PM MST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow early this evening then partly cloudy. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 32. Wind chill minus 38 this evening and minus 48 overnight.
Partly cloudy. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 29. Wind chill minus 50.
Partly cloudy. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 32. Wind chill minus 48.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Inuvik Native Band catches up on day scholar class action lawsuit progress
- The Inuvik Native Band has identified about 40 members who were day scholars at residential schools and may benefit from an ongoing class-action lawsuit against the federal government.
- Youth curfew debate reignites in Fort Simpson, N.W.T.
- A vote Monday night on whether to amend Fort Simpson’s “outdated” youth curfew bylaw has some village councillors saying it should be scrapped altogether.
- 'We're here to stay': Canadian North defends viability post-codeshare
- Canadian North plans to reinstate routes in four Baffin region communities after its codeshare agreement with First Air expires.
- Whitehorse cab company aiming to curb drunk driving with car pick-up
- The Free Ride Back program from Premier Cabs is an effort to give an extra incentive to people considering driving home drunk.
- Analysis Yukon premier trims cabinet size, makes canny choices
- Each minister holds at least two portfolios - often rather large ones. CBC's Nancy Thomson takes a look at the big issues.