Gjoa Haven, NU
Set Gjoa Haven as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 2:00 PM MDT
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 6:33 AM
Sunset: 5:54 PM
NW 21 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 2:00 PM MDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 2:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 11.
Clearing late in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h. High minus 9.
A few clouds. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-5° | -12°
23° | 10°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- RCMP decision to drop fur hats over animal-rights concerns overruled by Tories video
- Environment Minister Leona Aglukkaq said Tuesday the government has overturned an RCMP decision to doff their muskrat hats in favour of more animal-friendly tuques.
- 5 bags of mail stolen in Norman Wells. N.W.T.
- RCMP and Canada Post are investigating after five bags of mail were discovered on a bush trail eight kilometres from Norman Wells, N.W.T.
- Students must feel safe, secure before learning: Dr. Gabor Maté
- Children need healthy, nurturing relationships with adults to thrive in school says Dr. Gabor Maté, who presented the keynote address at the N.W.T. educators' conference in Yellowknife this week.
- Video Snowfall slows traffic in Whitehorse
- A late September snowfall has wreaked havoc on Whitehorse roads, where drivers weren't prepared for several centimetres of snow this early in the year.
- Raven Recycling to shut down Whitehorse drop-off bins
- After 22 years, Raven Recycling will shut down its recycling drop-off bins in Whitehorse.