Gjoa Haven, NU
Set Gjoa Haven as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
WNW 42 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A few rain showers or flurries
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 2:00 PM MDT Wed Jun 19, 13 at 2:00 PM MDT
Light snow changing to a few rain showers this evening. Wind west 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 gusting to 60 this evening. Temperature rising to plus 3 by morning.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low zero.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- new Second civil lawsuit against Qulliq Energy wraps up
- Lawyers have wrapped up their final submissions in a second civil lawsuit against the Qulliq Energy Corporation.
- new 15 cases of Tuberculosis being treated in Nunavik
- There are now 15 cases of active tuberculosis in Salluit, Que.
- Search underway for missing Mayo, Yukon man
- RCMP from Whitehorse and Dawson City arrived in Mayo, Yukon Tuesday night to help the local detachment search for a missing man.
- Yukon lands opened for exploration bids
- The Yukon Government is opening up 730 square kilometres of land to exploration bids from oil and gas companies.
- Bob Rae quits as MP in 'very emotional' decision video
- Bob Rae, who has represented the Toronto Centre riding for the Liberals since 2008, is stepping down as a Member of Parliament to devote more time to his work as a negotiator for First Nations in Northern Ontario.