Gjoa Haven, NU
Set Gjoa Haven as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 4:50 AM
Sunset: 7:56 PM
SSE 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 2:00 PM MDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 2:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Fog patches. Low plus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating late in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 10.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming west 20 overnight. Low plus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Polar bear footprints in snow offer DNA for scientists to study
- Polar bear scientists have developed a new way to study the mighty Arctic predator — pulling DNA off footprints left in the snow.
- Feds put Liard First Nation under 3rd-party management
- The federal government is appointing a third party to manage the Liard First Nation's finances. A press release issued Tuesday by the Yukon First Nation says they will fight the move.
- Nunavut RCMP investigating suspicious death in Kimmirut
- Nunavut police are investigating a suspicious death in Kimmirut after they were called to a scene this morning where they found a deceased male.
- Retrial of historic Ross River case begins today in Whitehorse
- Yukon’s Ross River Dena Council goes to court today in its second attempt to argue that the First Nation is entitled to compensation under the 1870 order that brought Yukon into the Dominion of Canada.
- Eight thefts from vehicles over Labour Day weekend
- Whitehorse RCMP are reminding drivers to lock their vehicles after receiving eight reports of thefts from vehicles over the Labour Day weekend.