Gjoa Haven, NU
Set Gjoa Haven as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 10:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 3:39 AM
Sunset: 9:04 PM
ENE 25 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 9:00 AM MDT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 9:00 AM MDT
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning this morning. Wind east 30 km/h. High minus 5.
Periods of light snow ending near midnight then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 11.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. High minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-12° | -13°
10° | 9°
-8° | -15°
18° | 5°
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
-6° | -9°
21° | 16°
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Iqaluit building evacuated due to smoke from cooking pot
- The Iqaluit Fire Department responded to alarms activated at Building 4096 by a pot on a stove Saturday night. There were no injuries or damages observed.
- Heinz Sweet Potato and Beef baby food recalled over spoilage concerns
- Heinz Canada is recalling another batch of baby food over seal problems on its glass jars.
- In Yellowknife, victim of drunk driving hit starts drive-home business
- Shemaiah Ford and two friends have launched Yellowknife Designated Drivers, a business that charges $25 to pick up people who are too impaired and deliver their vehicles home.
- Photos Iqaluit teens share Inuit traditions with P.E.I. students
- Twelve high school students from Prince Edward Island have been building more than igloos this week, as they connect with Inuit culture and their Iqaluit exchange partners through food, sports and music.
- Photos Teslin, Yukon, workshop teaches art of moosehide tanning
- Eleven people from Atlin, B.C., and two people from Teslin, Yukon, took part in a 10-day moosehide tanning workshop in Teslin recently.