Gjoa Haven, NU
Set Gjoa Haven as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 26, 15 at 10:09 PM MST
Feels like: -37
Feels like: -35
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 4:13 PM
WNW 5 km/h
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 26, 15 at 2:00 PM MST Thu Feb 26, 15 at 2:00 PM MST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness this evening then 30 percent chance of flurries late this evening and after midnight. Periods of light snow beginning after midnight. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 before morning. Temperature rising to minus 22 by morning. Wind chill minus 40.
Periods of snow ending late in the afternoon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 19. Wind chill minus 39.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Clearing before morning. Blowing snow with near zero visibility at times overnight. Wind becoming northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 in the evening. Low minus 32. Wind chill minus 50.
|Periods of snow||Blowing snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-32° | -36°
-26° | -33°
-31° | -37°
-24° | -35°
-31° | -34°
-24° | -29°
-31° | -33°
-24° | -27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Whitehorse centenarian Jean Jamieson dies at age 101
- Jean Jamieson, who ran a convenience store on Fourth Avenue with her husband for decades, died last week at the age of 101.
- Yukon family facing deportation gives up fight
- Sergio Rojas says he and his wife are giving up on their fight to remain in Canada with their two sons. This comes after today's announcement by Yukon MP Ryan Leef that he is withdrawing support for the family.
- Photos Nunavut youth learn from NHL greats in Cambridge Bay
- Thanks to plenty of financial support, Stanley Cup champions Reggie and Jamie Leach are in Cambridge Bay this week, passing along their skills to Nunavut's next generation of hopeful hockey stars.
- Inuvik councillor Terry Halifax dies after collapsing outside meeting
- Inuvik town councillor Terry Halifax, 54, died Wednesday after he collapsed in the town hall's parking lot following a council meeting.
- Yukon College tuition fees to increase in September
- A tuition increase at Yukon College slated for this September will cost some students an extra $300 or more per year.