Gjoa Haven, NU
Set Gjoa Haven as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 7:00 PM MDT
Feels like: -43
Feels like: -45
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 7:07 PM
NW 15 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 2:00 PM MDT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 2:00 PM MDT
A few clouds. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 36. Wind chill minus 49.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 29. Wind chill minus 51 in the morning and minus 43 in the afternoon.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 32. Wind chill minus 46.
-27° | -33°
-17° | -27°
-27° | -30°
-17° | -22°
-25° | -31°
-13° | -24°
-25° | -30°
-13° | -22°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Photos The Stanley Cup pleases fans in Kuujjuaq, Iqaluit
- NHL fans in Kuujjuaq, Que., and Iqaluit were treated to a visit from the Stanley Cup over the weekend.
- Aklavik keeping young people busy, out of court system
- The Northwest Territories may have some of the highest per-capital crime rates in the country, but one small community is defying the odds.
- Yukon inventor opens the door to year-round growing
- The Yukon Research Centre is testing out a prototype for a project that could revolutionize the availability of fresh food for the north.
- Retailers should show savings on receipts, says Nutrition North board
- The Nutrition North advisory board is pushing to have retailers print receipts saying exactly how much money customers saved on their purchases through the shipping subsidy.
- Unreserved: Telling stories of indigenous Canada
- This week on Unreserved on CBC Radio One: A father uses the beauty of a drum song to battle his grief, a residential school survivor captures the demons of his past on paper, and a young Inuk fighter fights to make his dreams a reality.