Gjoa Haven, NU
Set Gjoa Haven as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 5:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 2:08 AM
Sunset: 10:52 PM
NW 24 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 2:00 PM MDT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 2:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing late this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 7.
Sunny. High 17. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near midnight. Low 14.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
5° | 4°
41° | 39°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon RCMP find body of Richard Hager in Pelly River
- RCMP from Pelly Crossing, Yukon, located the body of Richard Hager Jr. in the Pelly River Monday afternoon one kilometre downstream from the bridge from which he had jumped for a swim.
- B.C. hunters poaching animals in Yukon a big concern: official
- British Columbia residents authorized to hunt big game in parts of the province that are adjacent to the Yukon routinely cross the territorial boundary to kill animals, says a Whitehorse conservation officer.
- GNWT says mould in homes doesn't pose health hazard
- The territorial health department says research has yet to establish a link between mould and health problems but according to Health Canada, there's plenty of research showing that mould causes health problems.
- NASA testing vehicles in High Arctic to use on Mars
- For the 18th year, the U.S. space agency is visiting Canada's High Arctic. The climate makes it the ideal place to test new equipment it hopes one day will be used to explore Mars.
- Kaminak Gold to start feasibility study on Yukon property
- Kaminak Gold Corporation is embarking on a $30 million feasibility study of its Coffee property 130 kilometres south of Dawson City, Yukon.