Set Ignace as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 26, 15 at 5:00 PM CST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 4:14 PM
NNW 9 km/h
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 26, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Nov 26, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
A few flurries ending this evening then clearing. Low minus 18.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 25 in the morning.
A few clouds. Low minus 12.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Justin Trudeau to pull fighter jets, keep other military planes in ISIS fight video
- The Liberal government will withdraw Canada's fighter jets from the fight against ISIS, but CBC News has learned that not all military aircraft will be pulled from the mission in Iraq and Syria.
- Parents of kids killed in Vaughan crash honour them with Christmas ornaments
- The parents of the three children who died in a car crash in Vaughan along with their grandfather say they've put up a Christmas tree decoration at the cemetery where the four are buried bearing the message: "All I want for Christmas is...my kids and dad back."
- Analysis Change to preferential ballot would benefit Liberals video
- The Liberals promise that the 2015 election will be the last to have been decided by the first-past-the-post electoral system. Though proportional representation is a potential replacement, the Liberals' preferred option of a preferential ballot would play in their favour.
- Meeting Buzz Aldrin out-of-this-world experience for Alberta boy video
- An Alberta boy with dreams of becoming an astronaut was over the moon after getting the chance to meet his space hero, Buzz Aldrin.
- PODCAST The Pollcast: How big will the Liberals' majority in Newfoundland and Labrador be? audio
- The CBC's David Cochrane and James McLeod of The Telegram joins host Eric Grenier to talk about the provincial election campaign in Newfoundland and Labrador.