Set Ignace as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 7:00 PM CDT
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 5:34 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
NE 8 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing this evening. Low 11.
Mainly sunny. High 27. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 14.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
25° | 9°
77° | 48°
26° | 12°
79° | 54°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Azaria Marthyman, Ebola doctor, returns home to Victoria
- A Victoria doctor who was part of a medical group that travelled to Liberia earlier this month to treat victims of the Ebola virus has returned home, while two of his U.S. colleagues infected with the deadly virus fight for their lives.
- Updated Alison Redford flights: opposition politicians want RCMP probe
- Alberta opposition politicians are calling on the RCMP to investigate former premier Alison Redford over findings by the auditor general about her use of government aircraft.
- Jake Gardiner signs 5-year, $20.25M deal with Leafs: reports
- The Toronto Maple Leafs have signed defenceman Jake Gardiner to a five-year, $20.25-million US contract extension, according to several media reports.
- Military wants anti-missile defence for PM's plane
- The Canadian military is looking for an air defence system to protect its VIP aircraft, including the one used by Prime Minister Stephen Harper, from surface-to-air missiles. The downing of Malaysian Airlines jet MH-17 may have given defence officials more urgency.
- How does your community commemorate World War I?
- A century ago this week marks the start of World War I that would endure for four years and in which some 10 million soldiers died in battle. To commemorate the centennial anniversary of the beginning of World War I, CBC News wants to know how your city or town remembers.