Set Ignace as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 07, 16 at 8:32 AM CST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 4:08 PM
W 15 km/h
Periods of snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 07, 16 at 5:30 AM CST Wed Dec 07, 16 at 5:30 AM CST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High minus 4.
Periods of light snow. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 7.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Analysis Liberals hold on to honeymoon gains in national polls
- A year after forming government, the Liberals continue to poll above the support they received in last year's election, largely at the expense of the NDP. But might the government be at risk of losing this newfound support with its handling of the pipeline and electoral reform files?
- CBC Investigates Millions of vehicles with potentially dangerous recalls still on road
- Millions of vehicles in Canada, an estimated one in six, have an outstanding safety recall, and auto industry experts say not enough is being done to fix them.
- 'Danger Report': Real estate pros fret court could break lock on secret sales data
- The Toronto Real Estate Board has appealed the Competition Tribunal's ruling that the board must stop guarding coveted sales data. TREB says it's a privacy issue. Critics say TREB is refusing to modernize.
- Opinion Be afraid: The brains behind Ontario's energy disaster are now running the country
- Phasing out coal, a feverish pursuit of green energy, new tax regimes — where have we heard all this before?
- Alberta, Saskatchewan ranchers brace for impact of bovine TB cull and quarantine
- Farmers from more than 40 ranches in Alberta and Saskatchewan are wondering what kind of compensation and business lies ahead for them as the Canadian Food Inspection Agency cracks down on a bovine tuberculosis outbreak in Western Canada.