Set Ignace as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 23, 17 at 8:00 PM CST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 5:39 PM
NNE 9 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 23, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Feb 23, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 17.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. High minus 9.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Canadian children 'locked up' in immigration detention centres, report says
- Dozens of children who are Canadian citizens have been held in immigration detention centres in conditions that can cause physical and psychological harm, according to a new report.
- Mumps makes a comeback in Canada and the U.S. video
- Public health officials in several provinces are telling young adults to check if they need vaccination boosters against mumps as cases mount.
- 'Such courage': How one First Nation is fighting opioid addiction
- People in Eabametoong First Nation say government-provided drug counselling isn't enough to keep the opioid addiction crisis plaguing their northern Ontario community at bay. That's why residents have largely taken the fight on themselves.
- MPs investigate use of national security exceptions in federal procurement
- A group of MPs is trying to get to the bottom of how and why the government invokes national security exceptions on so many of its federal IT contracts, after a series of stories by CBC News.
- Exclusive Backlog in military pensions won't be cleared until end of year video
- It will be the end of the year before the enormous backlog of military pension payment files is cleared up, National Defence officials say, and it will likely be October before a similar stockpile of outstanding severance payment claims are rectified.