Set Ignace as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 11:53 PM CST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 6:00 PM
SSW 17 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Increasing cloudiness. Light snow beginning overnight. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low minus 10 with temperature rising to minus 6 by morning.
Snow ending in the morning then cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers late in the afternoon. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the morning. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High plus 5.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers in the evening. Low minus 3.
|Snow||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-3° | -9°
27° | 16°
0° | -13°
32° | 9°
3° | -10°
37° | 14°
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Malaysia Airlines: 2 Canadians were on missing plane
- The two Canadian passengers on a missing Malaysia Airways flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing have been identified by the airline.
- Truckers reject Vancouver port deal: strike to begin Monday audio
- Unionized container truck drivers at Port Metro Vancouver have voted to reject a tentative deal drawn up by veteran labour mediator Vince Ready, and say pickets will go up at port entrances and offices Monday.
- Lev Tahor sect members on the run sent back to Canada video
- Nine members of the ultra-orthodox Jewish sect Lev Tahor who fled Canada earlier this week have been put on a plane to Toronto, CBC has learned.
- Birth of Justin Trudeau's son poses political opportunity
- For a compulsive social media junkie, Justin Trudeau has fallen uncharacteristically silent since his third child was born 10 days ago. The Liberal leader announced Hadrian's birth to his 330,000-plus followers on Twitter, with a discreet close-up photo of the baby's tiny hand clutching his finger
- 3 Mohawk protesters could be charged after Ontario rail blockade
- Ontario Provincial Police could charge as many as three Mohawk protesters who occupied CN Rail tracks east of Belleville, Ont., as part of a call for an inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women.