Set Ignace as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 25, 15 at 10:00 AM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:56 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
E 5 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 11:30 AM CDT Sat Apr 25, 15 at 11:30 AM CDT
Clearing near noon. High 12. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low minus 6.
Sunny. High 14.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 1°
57° | 34°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
17° | 2°
63° | 36°
19° | 3°
66° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Mike Duffy's 'unsolicited contacts' drew Enbridge warning to PMO
- Suspended Senator Mike Duffy's diary may show repeated conversations with Enbridge officials, but a spokesman for the energy firm says they were unsolicited, to the point Enbridge notified the Prime Minister's Office.
- A killer's mother knows the pain facing Steven O'Shaughnessy's family
- Shirley Wourms knows the pain Steven O'Shaughnessy's family is facing. Wourm's son killed his wife and child and committed suicide in 2012. O'Shaughnessy is the man identified by police as having killed Latasha Gosling and three of her children in Tisdale, Sask., before committing suicide.
- Military interrogator and blinded soldier react to Khadr bail decision
- A former soldier wounded in the battle that led to Khadr's capture believes he's still a threat. A former military interrogator says meeting Khadr taught him how to have compassion for the enemy.
- Canadian military monument program needs U.S. approval: document
- The high-tech armour on Canada's LAV III military vehicles has stalled a plan to create memorials to Canadian soldiers. The U.S. must first give permission for Canada to distribute up to 250 of the vehicles as monuments, because the armour is considered a "controlled technology" that must be specially safeguarded.
- In Depth Canada's Health Minister says dispensaries normalize marijuana use audio
- The City of Vancouver's plan to regulate marijuana dispensaries across the city has drawn criticism from Federal Health Minister Rona Ambrose.