Set Ignace as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 30, 17 at 12:00 PM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:46 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
SSW 13 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 30, 17 at 11:30 AM CDT Sun Apr 30, 17 at 11:30 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. High 12. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low zero.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the morning. Local amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High plus 2.
|Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New Nova Scotians to go to the polls on May 30
- After weeks of spending announcements and just three days after a balanced budget was introduced in the House, Stephen McNeil's Liberal government has announced that Nova Scotians will be going to the polls in 30 days.
- Analysis Pipeline politics: How an NDP victory in B.C. could divide Canada's left video
- An NDP victory in the B.C. provincial election on May 9 — a distinct possibility, if you believe the current polls — would put progressive parties in charge of Canada's two westernmost provinces. But it could also spark a conflict with electoral ramifications in Alberta and beyond.
- Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo thrills tens of thousands, invokes magical memories
- Many of the big names in the entertainment world were on hand Saturday at the Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo, along with tens of thousands of fans, and for some it’s about connecting with their favourite characters and actors.
- London Police investigate death of taxi driver in convenience store parking lot
- A 23-year-old London man is facing a second-degree murder charge after police found the body of a 64-year-old taxi driver yesterday in a convenience store parking lot in London, Ont.
- Analysis Mexico and Canada 'in this together' on NAFTA, amid Trump confusion
- Over the last two weeks, Canada has joined Mexico as a bad neighbour of the Trump White House. As both countries look over the fence and see confusion, they're co-ordinating some of their moves. But Mexico's facing other unique challenges.