Set Ignace as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 12:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 7:32 PM
SSW 34 km/h
Periods of wet snow
Snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of wet snow mixed with ice pellets beginning late this evening. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 1.
Snow ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 3.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries in the evening and after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 5.
|Snow or rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | -4°
45° | 25°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
2° | -14°
36° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Breaking Air Canada flight leaves runway in Halifax, no major injuries
- An Air Canada plane from Toronto to Halifax left the runway as it landed at the Halifax Stanfield International Airport on Sunday morning, the airline confirmed.
- Future Shop stores closed across Canada, some to rebrand as Best Buy video
- All Future Shop stores in Canada have been closed, a move costing 1,500 jobs that came as a complete shock to many employees on Saturday. About half the retail outlets will be put under the banner of parent company Best Buy.
- Earth Hour: Canadians dim lights from coast to coast
- Canadians joined millions around the world Saturday night in turning off their lights to mark Earth Hour, celebrating the eighth year of the annual event.
- Maple Leafs grant wish for Garrett Gamble, 11, from Sask. First Nation
- A dream has come true for young 'G-Man,' an 11-year-old from Saskatchewan who is unable to play hockey himself, but luckily inked his first NHL contract with the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- Dalhousie University says Instagram sex scandal 'not acceptable'
- Dalhousie University says it took 'immediate and appropriate action' in light of a social media sex scandal that happened in the fall at the university that is independent of the dentistry school's Facebook scandal.