Set Ignace as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 6:25 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 7:13 PM
SSW 28 km/h
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 5:30 AM CDT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 5:30 AM CDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this morning. A few showers beginning near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 18. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few showers ending overnight then cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening and after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 12.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 30 in the afternoon. High 15.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
22° | 10°
72° | 50°
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Analysis B.C. teachers' strike: Deal approved, but later than it could have been video
- There is no denying that a negotiated contract between the provincial government and B.C.’s 41,000 public school teachers is a good thing, but in the end, both sides ended up doing what many observers were calling on them do back in the spring.
- Escape from Los Cabos: Some Canadians return, some stuck in hurricane zone video
- Days after Hurricane Odile swept over Mexico's Baja peninsula, hundreds of vacationers have made it home. But a number of Canadians are still stranded in the stricken resort town.
- New Canada welcomes Scotland's decision to stay in U.K.
- Canada welcomes the result of Scotland's independence vote, praising voters' decision not to leave the United Kingdom.
- Video Cat escapes from burning, collapsing Manitoba hotel video
- Talk about a daring escape! A cat scrambles out of a burning hotel in Dauphin, Man., as the building crashes to the ground.
- New Canadian navy to retire four Cold War era ships: Sources video
- The Canadian navy is going to retire four veteran ships that have been in service for decades.