Fort Good Hope, NT
Set Fort Good Hope as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 22, 16 at 12:00 PM MDT
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 9:57 AM
Sunset: 6:41 PM
W 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 22, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT Sat Oct 22, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. High minus 4.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9.
Overcast. High minus 5.
|Overcast||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Remembering Jojo: Dene man loved life, music, bingo and Behchoko, N.W.T.
- Joseph Jean Washie, better known as Jojo, was a fixture at every dance and bingo game in Behchoko. Born with Down syndrome, Jojo lived life on his own terms in a community that loved and protected him.
- Meet wrestling's fur-clad, beer-swilling 'King of the Yukon'
- B.C. wrestler Davey Elmhurst wanted a 'quintessentially Canadian' character for the ring. His solution? A barking, howling party animal who finishes his opponents off with a 'Gold Rush' into the turnbuckles.
- Profile 'It saved my life': How managed alcohol program changed Nunavut man
- Six months ago, Simeonie Kunnuk was binge drinking every day, now he's reaching out to other Inuit to help them manage their addictions.
- Yellowknife author debuts memoir two decades in the making
- Yellowknife author Laurie Sarkadi's memoir Voice in the Wild, written over more than two decades, launches this weekend.
- Quebec's new custom adoption bill could fix ID issues for Inuit
- Sunchild Deer-Okpik, also known as Jaaji, has spent the majority of his adult life trying to sort out issues with his identification — from passports to bank cards, they all bear different names.