Fort Good Hope, NT
Set Fort Good Hope as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 20, 17 at 7:00 PM MST
Feels like: -40
Feels like: -40
Sunrise: 11:15 AM
Sunset: 4:16 PM
E 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 20, 17 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Jan 20, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 35. Wind chill minus 42.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 24. Wind chill minus 40.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 36. Wind chill minus 46.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon poacher gets 6 month community sentence, $20K fine
- Jonathan Ensor, 34, was charged after conservation officers raided his home in 2015, seizing a trove of animals and animal parts that had been harvested illegally.
- Four sent to hospital after vehicle collision in Whitehorse
- RCMP say a vehicle reportedly lost control on the Hamilton Boulevard Extension on Friday morning, hitting another vehicle in the opposing lane.
- N.W.T. Child and Family Services audits are unusable, after computer system crashes
- Data from a year’s worth of audits done on Child and Family Services in the N.W.T. has been deemed unusable, after the computer program the auditors used broke.
- Role of Inuit oral history in Franklin search highlighted in new Iqaluit exhibit
- A new exhibit in Iqaluit sheds light on the role of Inuit oral history in the search for Sir John Franklin's lost ships — and the relevance of traditional knowledge in everyday life in the territory.
- Alaska public broadcasters fear funding cuts under Trump administration
- Alaskans in rural villages are worried about the future of public broadcasting, and especially survival information and Indigenous language-broadcasting in a Trump administration, which has pledged cuts.