Fort Good Hope, NT
Set Fort Good Hope as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 03, 16 at 12:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 11:35 AM
Sunset: 3:15 PM
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 02, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Dec 02, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. A few flurries beginning before morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h before morning. Temperature rising to minus 20 by morning. Wind chill minus 34.
Periods of snow. Blowing snow at times in the afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 21. Wind chill minus 35.
Periods of light snow ending before morning then partly cloudy. Blowing snow at times. Amount 2 cm. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 38.
|Periods of snow||Clear||Clear||Clear||Clear||Clear|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Deepak International, owners lose $4.5 million lawsuit to financiers
- A business behind a troubled attempt to revive Yellowknife's diamond cutting and polishing industry may have been dealt a fatal blow, as a judge ruled that Deepak International and its owners owe a Bay Street financing firm $4.5 million.
- Whitehorse saw warmest November in 40 years
- The average temperture last month in Yukon was -4.4 C, a full five degrees higher than what's normal for November. But Environment Canada says colder times are coming.
- Buffalo Airways awarded contract to operate N.W.T.'s new water bomber fleet
- Buffalo Airways has won the contract to operate eight new aircraft that will help battle — and hopefully slow down — forest fires in the Northwest Territories.
- RCMP investigating after threat called into Air Tindi
- All of Air Tindi's planes landed safely Friday after a threat was called into the airline. Police are investigating, but the details of the threat have not yet been released.
- Pangnirtung latest Nunavut community with confirmed whooping cough case
- Pangnirtung has become the ninth Nunavut community affected by the territory's outbreak of whooping cough, according to Nunavut's health department.