Fort Good Hope, NT
Set Fort Good Hope as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 25, 16 at 10:00 AM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:50 AM
Sunset: 12:32 AM
ESE 10 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 25, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT Mon Jul 25, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the afternoon. High 19.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Baffin Fisheries Coalition leaves Nunavut's offshore fishing association over shrimp quotas
- It's been a tumultuous month for Nunavut's fisheries, with two of the largest companies butting heads over shrimp quotas. Now the Baffin Fisheries Coalition is leaving the Nunavut Offshore Allocation Holders Association.
- Going home: Adopted Inuvialuit man reconnects with culture through kayaking
- Kevin Floyd always knew he was Inuvialuit, but he never knew what it meant culturally. But things changed when he discovered an Inuvialuit tradition that aligned with his passion — kayaking.
- Dene National Assembly begins today in Fort Simpson
- The 46th annual Dene National Assembly getting underway in Fort Simpson today is expected to discuss the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples, adopted by the UN in 2007.
- New research confirms Arctic hunting riskiest in spring and fall
- A climate change researcher says his newly published research will let emergency responders in the Arctic know which days a search and rescue is more likely to happen, which could make them better prepared.
- 'We are forgotten': Group decries lack of Inuit among MMIW commissioners
- The national Inuit women’s organization, Pauktuutit, is disappointed with the proposed list of commissioners for the inquiry into missing and murdered Indigenous women and girls because it does not include an Inuk.